Best Account of 67

DeletedUser

me votes for Olly1234
does not need any explanation I think, but I am here if I need to enlighten you peeps

DeletedUser

I vote for Slpher because according to my profile he is the 'true god of w67' and my profile has never lied to me before :lol:

Slpher

Awwww you guys made a thread just for me, how sweet :icon_redface:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whoever was on the langile account for the last 5 days of its existence

DeletedUser55895

You are all foolish. Lets face the facts here. Amanda was an animal. Without Regret 2.0 was the backbone of nuts! If barb had not hacked his account, Nuts would be standing as the worlds victors today

DeletedUser

You are all foolish. Lets face the facts here. Amanda was an animal. Without Regret 2.0 was the backbone of nuts! If barb had not hacked his account, Nuts would be standing as the worlds victors today

Don't forget War(ciranore or w/e) he was so beast, Amanda's right hand.

DeletedUser

Whoever was on the langile account for the last 5 days of its existence
I know :x
Everyone knows who that was. I feel sorry for Langile, took Smurf 5 days to quit against the almighty force that is BARB haha
Don't forget War(ciranore or w/e) he was so beast, Amanda's right hand.
War/Ciranore is a great player. As someone who attacked him (and nobled him out of the core hehe) I would know. I mean I wouldn't go crazy and say he is the greatest account on this world, I mean his w67 performance was pretty poor otherwise his account would still be here. I am not trying to argue, just trying to give War some credit :)

I almost forgot, I also nominate Mangomunch. Without them taking all the hits, I would have nobled out a long time ago <3
I am just glad Wanker joined the account to make sure that everyone would focus on it, I mean we all know how people love to attack him :)

Soberknight

summarizing all posts above:

Congratz Olly! the decision was unanimous!

DeletedUser55895

I wanna see me Olly and Wanker on the same acc and see how much we get attacked. (obviously me and wanker will get sitters during our shifts, or just let Olly play 24/7 at that point).

DeletedUser

I wanna see me Olly and Wanker on the same acc and see how much we get attacked. (obviously me and wanker will get sitters during our shifts, or just let Olly play 24/7 at that point).

Me and Olly can not be co-playing as he is my sidekick.
I always love the fight with him over OD ranks, guess he beat me this world :icon_cry:
I was first to 25m though