Best and worst leaders of world 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to dedicate this place to commemorate the best and worst leaders of world 55 so far.

This is free for discussion, and you may or may not agree with my list. There is evidently no wrong or right opinions.

The top 5 Leaders of World 55:
1) Dotalot - Dedicated to his job. I think he deserves the 1st spot. Good player whilst leading what was a sub rank 20 tribe to a decent rank 16 tribe.
2)-Noir - Awesome player. May or may not deserve rank 1 spot. leading rank 1 tribe. Cant find fault.
3) Tampara - Great player. 1st to 200 villages! Leading a top 5 tribe. Dedicated to helping his tribe. Deserves a great amount of respect from me.
4) 4horse-death - Great communicator, leading a top 10 tribe to glory. Active and most of all, loyal.
5) Panamax. - According to smurks: he runs a very effective and tight ship.

The worst 5 Leaders of World 55:
1) tdinh08 - Has to be 1 here. I can't find a more annoying person to talk to than himself. As soon as he gets incomings, he cries for help. What sort of a duke can't defend himself? its all talk with him. (my opinion - there has to be flames going on here lol)
2) *-Artemis-* - Has to be 2nd in my opinion. although leading a top 5 tribe. I don't like the fact that he is allowing mass recruitment. As well as he is losing vs Chess! Great disppointement in my humble opinion. Great player nonetheless (remember this isnt top players!)
3) Sir Dhomus - Has to be rank 3 for he is immitating a rank 1 tribe on w25 ( i am in it...) and making the tribe look bad. (my personal opinion)
4)According to 2stoned2care: Chronotrig a.k.a Jeremy. Backstabbing, tribe hopping, useless hunk of junk.
5) As above: Please? Maturity issues, self proclaimed greatness, the works.

Feel free to contradict me. However, I ask of you to be constructive and NO FLAMING please. This is merely for fun and I respect all leaders (even the worst to a certain extent) for they have the hard job of leading a tribe regardless what position their tribe is in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

panamax. i think hes one of the best... he runs a very effective and tight ship.

DeletedUser

Im confused. Did Panamax. take over for 13967 or what happened?

DeletedUser

Im confused. Did Panamax. take over for 13967 or what happened?

We have missed you Smexy. I wish you restarted in k58.

Anyways, I was promoted to Baron about a month ago, to Conduct Rim operations.

My first Job was to Rid Cpt Sandwich (Fray) of our back line.

My First Mission as baron was a success. (Thanks Largly to Chess who did a lot of hard work also)

I then lead the small point Guys on the rim From INNOV to win 2 rim wars in a very short time.

As a Result i was Promoted to External Duke, and am Now currently serving as Internal Duke.

My Job has been made very easy through the efficient leadership of 13976 in the first place.

Innovation has now won 9 wars,(Lost 0) and we have 5 wars on the go. We like to Work.

13976 Deserves a big mention as he did all the hard work at the start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. zen.
2. Nizell
3. -Noir.
4. 4 horse death
5. MuadDib ( quit )

DeletedUser98475

imo, a little early to call someone a good leader. No onez really been tested but

Noir
Zen
Dave
Derick F3t4 guy
Artemis

No part order, dont even know many more leaders on 55

DeletedUser

dotalot in my opinion as with you analysis, is the best

dedicated 100% to his tribe/s

It would be tough leading a 2 large tribes with smaller members than yourself AND keeping up with his own personal TW...

I know that he has been offered positions with a few top 10 tribes and rejected them... definitely has a good reason to be on top :)

ps: good bloke too :p

DeletedUser

I would give special call outs to zen. and NiZell for the exceptional way they both handle their respective tribes since day 1 of the world. They've both been leaders of their respective tribes since the world began and both tribes have spotless war records and nobody anywhere seems to ever have anything bad to say about either of them. :)

As for worst leaders, there have been quite a few.
SusieJean - of Black fame. Selling her tribe up the river, full attitude issues, etc etc etc
Evil-Git - of Motive, who simply could not respond to a proper threat when their diplomacy completely fell apart
TurkCore - for self explanatory reasons. He pretty much single handedly destroyed danger with his incompetence.
Any leader that has disbanded their tribe for an invite elsewhere without a proper full on war effort.

DeletedUser

this may be slightly off topic, however.

Area, as a whole is an amazing tribe, I am still quite new to the tribe but have been welcomed by all, each member pulls his or her weight, they all have a healthy amount of respect, without losing the fun of playing the game, on the whole every member is skilled :)

the leadership of Area, Zen. is outstanding, dealing with him as a leader of another tribe, and as a member of his tribe, I have nothing bad to say, very polite and diplomatic, an all round nice guy.

Zen.'s style of leadership is very solid, making sure all members are treated fairly and well, helps to create a very strong bond.

In all honesty, I must say I haven't found a single flaw in Area, except maybe myself ;)

Zen., amazing leader
Area, amazing tribe

this tribe will go extremely far.

- ALex

Hamish83

As for worst leaders, there have been quite a few.
SusieJean - of Black fame. Selling her tribe up the river, full attitude issues, etc etc etc

No Doubt ... i know susie from w27, she's a good player, at least she was under Ephette and Zarin. but as a leader, under her own devices, no. Sorry susie if you're reading this, but i lost a lot of respect for her after watching her work on this world. all the lies and backstabbing, throwing TKP under multiple buses etc. honestly, i was ashamed to know her after watching her conduct herself on this world.

DeletedUser

No Doubt ... i know susie from w27, she's a good player, at least she was under Ephette and Zarin. but as a leader, under her own devices, no. Sorry susie if you're reading this, but i lost a lot of respect for her after watching her work on this world. all the lies and backstabbing, throwing TKP under multiple buses etc. honestly, i was ashamed to know her after watching her conduct herself on this world.
That is true for a lot of people. For example in w56, Muldie325 was the leader of MoM. evreyone knows Muldie, hes one of the best players out there. However he didnt have the right attitude to be the leader. So he stepped down, and no matter how much i hate to admy, Sacred is doing a much better job. But i digress.

I too be honest, have not see too many decent leaders in this world. almost all the leaders ive been under have sold me out one way or another.

-Noir. I remember when the world just started, evreyone was saying they were just a startup tribe for fun. they had members in all 360 degress of the world. just having survived this far, let alone ranking #1 deserves a pat on the back.

*Artemis* A lot of people talk trash. I sense there may be maturity issues. However, considering how well Fray is handling the gangbang, thumbs up.

Panamax. I half expected for INNOV to be gone from the map when i looked at it for the first time in about a month. Props to you bro.

Tampara. There is no denying there are a lot of things wrong in Horde! I belive Tampara is the leading drive that keeps the tribe going.

Nizell. A bit of hugging here and there, but still, decent job.

Bad leaders:

Chronotrig a.k.a Jeremy. Backstabbing, tribe hopping, useless hunk of junk.

Please? Maturity issues, self proclaimed greatness, the works.

That dude who lead M|O stupid noob.

SusieJean Look how quickly Black fell apart.

Cpt Sandwhich Great guy nothing against him, just made very bad choices.

DeletedUser

eye of terror was a bad leader... he didn't lead any top tribes or anywhere near but getting kicked out, farmed and made quit by his own tribe has got to make him a bad leader...

DeletedUser98475

Good leaders are often seen as bad because of the circumstances. However bad leaders can also appear good, for the same reasons.

DeletedUser

personal experience... and u may have not heard of ALL of these leaders... but they are amazing at what they do:

1. Garthz/Lodjn54 --- cant split them, lol
2. Dotalot
3. -Noir.

and from what i have heard
4. nizell
5. 4horse :p

DeletedUser

1. Garthz/Lodjn54 --- cant split them, lol

Quite possibly the worst leaders I have ever seen.... VVV were a huge fail. MASSIVE!

Sorry J, I can't agree with you in the slightest.

DeletedUser91782

this may be slightly off topic, however.

Area, as a whole is an amazing tribe, I am still quite new to the tribe but have been welcomed by all, each member pulls his or her weight, they all have a healthy amount of respect, without losing the fun of playing the game, on the whole every member is skilled :)

the leadership of Area, Zen. is outstanding, dealing with him as a leader of another tribe, and as a member of his tribe, I have nothing bad to say, very polite and diplomatic, an all round nice guy.

Zen.'s style of leadership is very solid, making sure all members are treated fairly and well, helps to create a very strong bond.

In all honesty, I must say I haven't found a single flaw in Area, except maybe myself ;)

Zen., amazing leader
Area, amazing tribe

this tribe will go extremely far.

- ALex

Your a definite flaw in their tribe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.