Best and worst leaders of world 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Quite difficult to put a finger on who the best leaders are, considering none of us shall ever be taught by every single leader for a long enough time period to make an accurate judgment of their skills.

DeletedUser

Quite difficult to put a finger on who the best leaders are, considering none of us shall ever be taught by every single leader for a long enough time period to make an accurate judgment of their skills.

Sounds like a tribe hopper? Forgive me if im wrong.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a tribe hopper? Forgive me if im wrong.

tbf, saying that he won't be with every single leader would surely make him the opposite of a tribe hopper?

if you think a tribe hopper is someone who stays with one leader then I think you need to check your definitions :p

- ALex

DeletedUser

tbf, saying that he won't be with every single leader would surely make him the opposite of a tribe hopper?

if you think a tribe hopper is someone who stays with one leader then I think you need to check your definitions :p

- ALex

What are you talking about? Read what was posted.

"Quite difficult to put a finger on who the best leaders are, considering none of us shall ever be taught by every single leader for a long enough time period to make an accurate judgment of their skills." <-- tribe hopper.

Bernard is saying he sounds like a tribe hopper.

Tribe hopper = someone who jumps from one tribe to the next. Therefore not getting to know any tribe's leadership.

DeletedUser

What world are you guys in? He's saying we can't make a fair judgment on this because none of us will ever be taught by all the leaders of this world. Due to obvious reasons, location, diplomacy, etc etc

If you were however taught by every leader in this world you could make a fair judgment of this but then you would be considered a tribe hopper :icon_wink:

I could be wrong but that is what I got out of it.

DeletedUser

Yea i think i may have jumped to conclusions too fast. I can see how you thought I was confusing the word "tribe hopping"
But my statement was merely how i understood it. I could be wrong? Who knows what the author really meant? It is a tad confusing :D

DeletedUser

Lol yeah it could go either way. I guess we will find out if he posts again to clarify himself.

DeletedUser

Everyone talks about almost every leader on this world. We've basically heard everything but their address and shoe sizes.

Any one person can make a judgment based on what is said in the forums/what other people talk about.

DeletedUser

pretty much:) lol im glad we dont hear about those small dukes though...

DeletedUser

1. Garthz/Lodjn54 --- cant split them, lol

Quite possibly the worst leaders I have ever seen.... VVV were a huge fail. MASSIVE!

Sorry J, I can't agree with you in the slightest.

hehe yes we did fail MASSIVELY!!! but only because of the mutli declarations.....

both garthz and lodjn became inactive... they had lost their weeks of work..

still from what i know from them, great leaders :)

i also have not seen many other leaders from this world :p

so it could change!

DeletedUser98475

New top 10

Zen(Area)
Dave(Ex-Fray)
Artemis(Fray)
Tony(Munts)
NiZell(Nyx)
Rose(PMS)
Minstro(Ex-AxP)
Noir(4zl?)
Hardcore(Chess)
Merrypotter(Nyx)

DeletedUser96469

Most of you won't know him, but I would like to nominate restart4321 for worst leader. We were allies for a while but as soon as the threat was over they declared on us without warning. They were twice our size. While the stats were low for both sides, (2 conquers on either side) we made their leader restart (no pun intended) within a few days, no nukes used.

Here is a collection of mails from him:

Restart4321 on 04.06. at 02:27
( this is a circlers from the k86 leader)

Hello ,
Hope your enjoying the war as we are, thanks for the ODAand ODD. ANd thanks for the new farms.
Our tribe k86 will beat your tribe :). Leave your tribe and you won't be ouched , you all have 12 hours to leave .

Thanks

Restart4321 on 04.06. at 19:55
Your the noobiesy person , ever, i can take you on, you sent all your troops 1 sword and u lost, all you can do is send fakes,

(These fakes made him restart :lol:)

Restart4321 on 05.06. at 00:45
All of you are such noobs, your leader shoephones was willing to pay me 50k of each reasourses to stop the war, loool wat a noob,and so are you guys

(Definitely not true)

alanb7037 on 07.06. at 18:16
tribe is disbanded.

shoephones on 07.06. at 18:20
I know.

alanb7037 on 07.06. at 18:21
useless tribe. cudnt fight there way out of wet paper bag! some good players but most refugees

shoephones on 07.06. at 18:22
lol I know that too.

alanb7037 on 07.06. at 18:24
so whats happening now? you still saw at me? or any one else?

shoephones on 07.06. at 18:25
yes, you are still enemies to our tribe. We will probably recruit your better players and noble anyone else worth taking.

alanb7037 on 07.06. at 18:26
youl have a job trying to find any one from restarts tribe with previouse experience and loyalty lol honestly.

shoephones on 07.06. at 18:33
Everyone can be a loyal tribe mate, they just need steady leadership that can keep them under control.

alanb7037 on 07.06. at 18:35
true true, thats something restart couldnt offer. then they decided to go to war for no reason and evry one started leaving and paniking! because i was the only one giving orders they made me duke and become inactive, so i disband the tribe. lol

shoephones on 07.06. at 18:37
lol I almost declared war on you when I got a mail from my member saying restart had attacked him. Then he didn't want to stop... He shouldn't have been a leader.

alanb7037 on 07.06. at 21:11
no he shouldnt have, he had no idea what he was doing. whats done is done i suppose, not happy with him. he declares war then leaves for us to deal with it, now we have to pay the price.

From the leader that got chosen after restart ditched

I feel like I'm missing some mails, but you get the idea. He also managed to send out one of the circulars meant for our tribe to his own tribes lol

DeletedUser

i changed my mind. noir is the worst. lol.
you are not going to kick us, are you?

DeletedUser

I think Ksi is right...

anyway - generally you can have a picture of how someone is without staying with him years. Of course it will take much more to really know him.

Good leaders are those who never abandon their followers and always do what is best for them

DeletedUser

Tampara is definitely up there in the Top 5.

Be assured... Our Esteemed Warlord Tampara is a canny tactician - here's a rather suave picture of him.. graduating at Hogg roast University .... the folks tell me..he never looked so smart... they are all proud as hell of him..as are we :)

3539d1179376830-members-celebrity-roast-

DeletedUser

Hey, Jeremy/Chronotrig here...not sure why I was listed among leaders as I was not a leader, but a member of Fray for the majority of the game, and I was made a target by someone who does not even know me, nor the situation at hand. Just wanted to throw in my little defense there, even though the trolls don't phase me. lol Don't want my reputation besmirched. ;)

DeletedUser

Kusty was by far the worst :lol:

Kusteh was the absolute best until he became the worst, more by default than anything else. And by the way, he and a small crew do that on world after world, and every time they ask me to join I still say yes, because it's always WAY more fun than the alternative.

DeletedUser

I beg all of you to consider that farming, internalling, sniping and sitting don't make for good leadership. They make for great growth and 'uncanny tactics'.

Even if they make you swell up like a rag soaking up hematocrit (for my bros in the NW) they do not make you a leader.

Leaders inspire others to achieve; if everyone around you is turtling up, nobling barbs and internals and not working as a team... you are a poor leader, no matter how many points your tribe has today.

Status
Not open for further replies.