Best and worst leaders of world 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98475

A little off topic, buts whts area vs Horde stats?
and Horde vs 4zl?

.dan.101

A little off topic, buts whts area vs Horde stats?
and Horde vs 4zl?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: area
Side 2:
Tribes: Horde!, MSQ
Players: Tigrock, migelito, gannetclose, ido138, ken1028

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121,196
Side 2: 25,198
Difference: 95,998

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 12
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 357,171
Side 2: 103,915
Difference: 253,256

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 41
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 816,967
Side 2: 338,977
Difference: 477,990

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 69
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 1,374,043
Side 2: 548,974
Difference: 825,069

chart

[/spoil]

I think I remembered all the ones they kicked, and I know they kicked some of 4ZL?'s targets too.

DeletedUser

I think I remembered all the ones they kicked, and I know they kicked some of 4ZL?'s targets too.

Did they do there tribe management course at the same place Fray did theirs? Cause it sure as hell looks that way.

DeletedUser

Back on topic please.

Sure.

Best and worst leaders of world 55

Fray have the worst leaders. I would be ashamed of myself i was a Fray Leader.

Poor Diplomacy and to much recruiting for internment.

Way to much meat shield recruitment, and way to many moral bashers.

It just goes to show Fray cannot do it on there own. They get help any way they can.
THEN they Cry like little children cause "oh they all ganged up on us, all we were doing was recruiting and merging and we just wanted lots of points, now we have to fight all these tribes, and oh, look one of our guys is getting his head kicked in, quick , dismiss them befor our stats start looking bad, cause we are eliete and our stats must be better by 6 or 7 war caps / tribe at any cost, cause we are the best at getting points and its all about points, oh dear god we need more points, Oh LOOK, we are beating INNOV by 7 war caps , oh look how hard my thingy is... oh its not our fault we are losing to CHess, its Innov's fault cause they are a small tribe and will not let us noble them at our own will..... Ect Ect.

Fray need help,and not just in game. Mental help would be more appropriate

DeletedUser

ouch!

lol look at the bright side, at least we're back on topic :p

DeletedUser98475

Sure.

Fray have the worst leaders. I would be ashamed of myself i was a Fray Leader.

So your tribe is losing to the worst leader on w55?

Surely you are worse then...

Sure.

It just goes to show Fray cannot do it on there own. They get help any way they can.
THEN they Cry like little children cause "oh they all ganged up on us, all we were doing was recruiting and merging and we just wanted lots of points, now we have to fight all these tribes, and oh, look one of our guys is getting his head kicked in, quick , dismiss them befor our stats start looking bad, cause we are eliete and our stats must be better by 6 or 7 war caps / tribe at any cost, cause we are the best at getting points and its all about points, oh dear god we need more points, Oh LOOK, we are beating INNOV by 7 war caps , oh look how hard my thingy is... oh its not our fault we are losing to CHess, its Innov's fault cause they are a small tribe and will not let us noble them at our own will..... Ect Ect.

When did we cry?
We are happy to be warring you guys, Well most of you. Innov hasnt really been an obstacle so far. Hope they do better soon :)
We never dismiss someone for stats?
Who did we dismiss because of Innov? Show me who?
Yes, we are losing to chess. We are not crying about it though, as i said, we are happy someone gave us a good challenge.
It seems to be you who crys...
You are losing, to us, But think you are better?
Im not saying we've won, we are still a long way off, But you and your "revenge mission" seem to be way of track.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Panamax is like a little kid. Trying to take the credit of people leaving as his own tribes' when his tribe had nothing to do with those players leaving. Innov, show us you are better than Fray then talk. Don't say that since Chess is beating us and has forced players to quit, that you are better than us. So far in this war, we have seen jack all from you. Even though you may be allies in this war, take credit for what your own tribe has done, not what your ally has done.

DeletedUser61672

Wow. That is one of the first times i have ever heard someone admit that an enemy tribe made members of their tribe quit. I applaud you for your honesty.

DeletedUser

Well, it's true, like it's true that Chess is beating us atm. However, it's not true that any of these things happened cause of Innov, and that's what Panamax is trying to make it out to be. Don't like Panamax. Don't take credit for what you didn't do.

DeletedUser

Lovin the attempts to flame other leaders when your own leader is the biggest failure of all (not playerwise, leaderwise). Regardless if your winning/losing to Panamax's tribe Innov, you are losing overall. Which in itself is a massive fail. Innov is 6mill. Fray is 39million!! Its much tougher for smaller tribes to beat bigger tribes (less nukes, generally less experiened/active etccc....) panamax should be proud in my opinion! Dont criticize him, criticize yourselves would be perhaps a more constructive approach....

DeletedUser98475

The Innov war name is "expanding to the core", so i find it weird to see them go on the defensive, even though they declared on us out of the blue, when we didnt expect it. They cant even launch a succesful op, so what should he be proud of?

Proud that his tribe can keep going when fighting Fray? The wars are in very early stages, and it will be 4-5 weeks before the first dispansion, i believe.

DeletedUser

The Innov war name is "expanding to the core", so i find it weird to see them go on the defensive, even though they declared on us out of the blue,when we didnt expect it.

Just for the record, I was promoted to Baron of INNOV AFTER the Fray war deceleration.
I have not been Duke of INNOV for all that long tbh, So i have inherited the responsibility of this war.

I do not Duke INNOV for props in the top 20 leaders of INNOV or any of that. I Duke INNOV to ensure we survive the worst.
I do my best with what i have, thats all that can ever be expected.

The War Deceleration and the war deceleration Names have nothing to do with me. And if i was Duke at the time this war was declared i would not have declared at all on Fray. Does not mean we would not have tried to expand that way however.

They cant even launch a succesful op, so what should he be proud of? Proud that his tribe can keep going when fighting Fray? The wars are in very early stages, and it will be 4-5 weeks before the first dispansion, i believe.

Lies.

Cpt Sandwich
HallowBlade

2 Innov ops,on Fray and 2 Fray dismissals. If Chess ran ops on these 2 i am unaware of it. I dont dig on RL excuses from these 2. you Play TW to play. If you have an RL problem, thats what the sitting is for.

Xthori op went very poorly for us due to the shear size of the stacks he has on that front, and a lack of preparation by some of our players. But I am man enough to except it, and admit it here in the forums, in front of my friends and Foes.

DeletedUser98475

Right, thanks for tht.

Cpt moved to DA for Rl reasons, Ill get him on here if you want.
*harrow wanst even on the front, lost 1 villa, and was being internaled. check the stats....

We can continue Name calling, or we can fight this war.

Gl mate.

DeletedUser

Why did itarpz and a few others get moved over? I have never seen/heard/been apart of an alliance that moves around players. Seems more like they are your guys academy tribe more then anything.

DeletedUser98475

Never heard of an alliance tht moves around players? Well you have now.

DeletedUser

Right, thanks for tht.

Cpt moved to DA for Rl reasons, Ill get him on here if you want.

yeah do that mate mate i have drilled him in game with my axes and made him look like a noob there, so yeah that would be great :D

Right, thanks for tht.

*harrow wanst even on the front, lost 1 villa, and was being internaled. check the stats....

Gl mate.

ahh hello , yes he was , i took 2 villages i should know, check da stats noob :D

Status
Not open for further replies.