Best Of/Worst Of

Soberknight

I'd be damned before having you as duke, noob

He is back!!!!!!!! Havent seen you in a while over here... and Sonic account needs a good whip too me thinks...

Now logon and start working, you lazy *****( too afraid to say it out aloud ;) )

Olly could use a good wingman, start nuking those villas around him please?

Btw: how can someone who is under attack for over a month, by a team that has about 5 times his villas, have more caps than losses in his last 20 changes?

I believe its 5 lost villas, 1 self nobled villa, so that leaves 14 caps.

Olly is jedi master, he has to be.

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

He is back!!!!!!!! Havent seen you in a while over here... and Sonic account needs a good whip too me thinks...

Now logon and start working, you lazy *****( too afraid to say it out aloud ;) )

Olly could use a good wingman, start nuking those villas around him please?

Btw: how can someone who is under attack for over a month, by a team that has about 5 times his villas, have more caps than losses in his last 20 changes?

I believe its 5 lost villas, 1 self nobled villa, so that leaves 14 caps.

Olly is jedi master, he has to be.

Yeah olly is the real god. With little tribe support the guy rock the world. Will be so glad once i get up close to him. Besides, i got road blocked by BARB'S "god" in k45. So there goes goddish and sonic's work down the drain just to have a vulture sweep in for dead prey.

Yeah, i'm sick of BS....

DeletedUser

Yeah olly is the real god. With little tribe support the guy rock the world. Will be so glad once i get up close to him. Besides, i got road blocked by BARB'S "god" in k45. So there goes goddish and sonic's work down the drain just to have a vulture sweep in for dead prey.

Yeah, i'm sick of BS....

How much fun did we have though <3

Soberknight

You guys go and have fun, i will keep an eye on the forum while you are fighting wars.

DeletedUser

Top tribes by dominance
BARB 56.1%
:) 14.9%
Atomic 8.5%
KZ 5.1%
Trtl 4.7%

We are less than 4% away, soon I can stop playing this silly game and go outside. I am sure it will be scary at first and I will probably be burnt as soon as the suns rays touch my skin but one day, I will be able to return and tell you all that I did it, I went outside and got myself this life thing people have been raving on about.

At least, thats the dream :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, i'm sick of BS....

You can just mail us if you didn't want us to take the villages. We were given multiple options on where to expand and we decided to noble along the path to away. We could have taken internals off granny, but decided nobles are better for the enemy. We did our own fair share of nuking along the entire stretch of K45 (along with K54, K55, K57..). There are still tons more villages so I don't see how us lessening the noble burden hinders you. We had done the same in the other K's we worked for.

If you really still feel that way, just message us and we can easily clear this over mail. We're sick of bs too and just wish to easily finish this world with the remaining 4%.

edit: goddish had also known we were expanding to that area and calibrated our nukings with us on raw.

DeletedUser

You can just mail us if you didn't want us to take the villages. We were given multiple options on where to expand and we decided to noble along the path to away. We could have taken internals off granny, but decided nobles are better for the enemy. We did our own fair share of nuking along the entire stretch of K45 (along with K54, K55, K57..). There are still tons more villages so I don't see how us lessening the noble burden hinders you. We had done the same in the other K's we worked for.

If you really still feel that way, just message us and we can easily clear this over mail. We're sick of bs too and just wish to easily finish this world with the remaining 4%.
Where are these villages you talk about? Another thing is you got between me and my Mikey, that is not wise.
[spoil]Yellow - Sonic
Pink - Goddish
Blue (in between Y&P) - Rebel
ba249d5eae6ac8f0868c5e3124805d37.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

We were given multiple options on where to expand

And you chose to noble right infront of Sonic Empire after it took out a decent player on their front with a well organized OP. Nothing annoying at all about that is there?

We could have taken internals off granny, but decided nobles are better for the enemy.

You have MULTIPLE fronts, especially after taking all those talentz vills I left behind when I moved to Sonic so don't talk as if the Rawdeath villas are your only means of getting on the frontlines.

We did our own fair share of nuking along the entire stretch of K45

You threw some random nukes around like you have been doing for god knows how long? You think that entitles you to leap frog us in our own area? QG and SE actually co-ordinated and timed attacks for taking the rawdeath villas and didn't just throw a bunch of random nukes for some easy ODA and then think it was our right to noble into someone elses territory.

There are still tons more villages so I don't see how us lessening the noble burden hinders you. We had done the same in the other K's we worked for.

Noble burden? Bitch please we have Coffee which means threat level = zero. Yes there are more villages but what you have done is push us off our own frontline we worked for which gives the enemy more chances to snipe and makes it harder for us to expand again.

If you really still feel that way, just message us and we can easily clear this over mail.

Damage is already done so nothing will come from us talking about it via mail, don't jump our lead again after we clear out the threat, stick to mass nuking with sloppy trains and no fakes like you're good at. You should have cleared it over mail before you took them, and even if you did talk to Quite Goddish, he isn't the only one in that area and I really doubt he said "Go ahead and noble in front of Mike & co.

Soberknight

So, victini, are you playing Rebel account?

Its the only account that has nobled over there if i am correct.

To all player on these 3 accounts (goddish, Sonic and rebel), there are plenty of red dots and they arent that far away. If you worry about the distance because it increase sniping risks i am sure Rebel account will be more than happy to help keep the villas cleared till nobles have redecorated the palace.

Only 4 more %.... So lets keep cool and start nobling 2 times the amount per day you have till this day!

edit:
I think i was wrong and Victini is on the ODAkings account... And i almost got thrilled to have spoken the Rebel finally... Havent seen anyone from that account on externals, or at least noone i knew was playing that account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105209

It would be great if you ladies could take your bitching to eachother directly instead of constantly letting it be aired here. Its nice to know i can log on here and keep up to date with all the drama surrounding the sonic account while being away:)

DeletedUser

someone elses territory.
It's all BARB's territory anyway stop being butthurt, Yellow or blue dots what does it matter as long as they ain't red :)

stick to mass nuking with sloppy trains and no fakes like you're good at.

Seems they are brilliant at that considering they are rank 1 for points and oda, so your above comment is just stupid :)

DeletedUser

Seems they are brilliant at that considering they are rank 1 for points and oda, so your above comment is just stupid :)

Conqueror (Level 4) You were the first to own 500 villages.

milestone_bash_points.png

Field Master (Level 4) You were the second to defeat 100.000.000 units.

milestone_points.png

Score champion (Level 3) You were the first to reach 5.000.000 points.

That's Kush Regime, suppose he is brilliant too.

queenangel

Yeah olly is the real god. With little tribe support the guy rock the world. Will be so glad once i get up close to him.

Little tribe support? Please tell me more. His requests are filled within minutes,by multiple tribe memebers, something that is almost unprecedented at this stage in the game. I'm sure those who have been supporting him will be pleased to hear how little our spuport means to him and to you.

Besides, i got road blocked by BARB'S "god" in k45.

God forbid YOU ever to the same to others you self absorbed hyprocrite.

So there goes goddish and sonic's work down the drain just to have a vulture sweep in for dead prey.

Thanks for clearing this up.Now if you can just explain how "dead prey" continues to give out AOTD to "God" and receive DOTD.

Yeah, i'm sick of BS....

Pull your head out of your ass then.

Soberknight

It would be great if you ladies could take your bitching to eachother directly instead of constantly letting it be aired here. Its nice to know i can log on here and keep up to date with all the drama surrounding the sonic account while being away:)

Just when i get the chance on some inside information on what happens in Barb tribe, the duke arrives to ruin it all! :icon_smile:

It's all BARB's territory anyway stop being butthurt, Yellow or blue dots what does it matter as long as they ain't red :)

or grey...

so he is Rebel? or is he ODA king?

DeletedUser

Little tribe support? Please tell me more. His requests are filled within minutes,by multiple tribe memebers, something that is almost unprecedented at this stage in the game. I'm sure those who have been supporting him will be pleased to hear how little our spuport means to him and to you.

God forbid YOU ever to the same to others you self absorbed hyprocrite.

Thanks for clearing this up.Now if you can just explain how "dead prey" continues to give out AOTD to "God" and receive DOTD.

Pull your head out of your ass then.

"Our" support meaning you are in BARB also? :) Keep it up. I wonder who you are In-Game? I don't expect you to out yourself to Jacal, even I check my ego at the door when it comes to him. Honestly, keep it up BARB or even better yet start launching at us and make this world exciting for a change.

Cowards.

Soberknight

@ Queenangel. Ofcourse olly got tribe support. How else can someone get that amount of ODD in such a short time?

We ( i started giving olly compliments) were just telling eachother we think olly is a genious. We probably were exagerating...

On your other comments and remarks: best to have that conversation in Barb forum, as much as i would love to be able to follow it... Especially if Coffee decides to join in! :lol: