Best Of/Worst Of

DeletedUser

Fixed for you. YOU'RE z2. I'm always 1 :p lol
Gotta have respect for the TPL guys taking it for so long then thrashing back. Then again they prolly have had the most fun on this world of anyone.

Yeah, especially that guy, he did it without stacks at that time, lol.

And nah, ever since I was imposed as Duke of Away I have decided to replace myself as z1 and you as z2 (chuckle)

DeletedUser

Personally Ive had a ton of fun this world. Best war for me was cheers vs purr. Was based on just fighting and not all of the political shit. Both sides were low on defense and we had to out think each other to stay alive. Definitely one of me best memories from this world. Remind you it was bascially Goddish and Mango vs cheers(mostly wanker mike and olly) Was one of them wars where you gain mass amounts of respect for your opponents, hence why we enjoy playing together so much.

DeletedUser88324

Personally Ive had a ton of fun this world. Best war for me was cheers vs purr. Was based on just fighting and not all of the political shit. Both sides were low on defense and we had to out think each other to stay alive. Definitely one of me best memories from this world. Remind you it was bascially Goddish and Mango vs cheers(mostly wanker mike and olly) Was one of them wars where you gain mass amounts of respect for your opponents, hence why we enjoy playing together so much.

I gotta say that was the time i enjoyed most on this world. That war was fun, and getting my assed hurt by a "runt" :p at the time was awesome! Got one of my best tw buds as well as several other friends from that war. :)

DeletedUser

I gotta say that was the time i enjoyed most on this world. That war was fun, and getting my assed hurt by a "runt" :p at the time was awesome! Got one of my best tw buds as well as several other friends from that war. :)
Will I be hurt if I say I don't remember much about that war? (wasntme)

@Zeckt. Most players who get stacked just rely on them, they don't do much else other than let the stacks do some damage. Olly however gets stacks then goes cray cray with his nukes :lol:

DeletedUser

Pretty much like Frzzt (except they had less stacks I would say)

Rank 8 ODD at her size with no stacks. Dude, seriously send me those drugs you are on, I want some

12. Funniest Player: STP. Reading this I cracked up 20 times and remembered why I liked you so much on 58

Someone that gets my sense of humour, maybe you need to talk Zect through a few things ?

And to most of the Barb and ex Barb players on the last few pages, well done, you look like a monkey screwing a football out there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was based on just fighting and not all of the political shit.

Lol, wish I had seen some of that this world. Take Away vs Barb for example, everybody comes on here to spout shit and bring eachother down (mostly Barb members). Away has been positive against barb for a month or about (despite being 1:4 in regards to size and despite our 'certain' weaknesses) and yet I never saw any comment on that. Only person who acknowledged and appreciated that there was finally a fight back was Dylan. Anyhow.

@Zeckt. Most players who get stacked just rely on them, they don't do much else other than let the stacks do some damage. Olly however gets stacks then goes cray cray with his nukes :lol:

Haha, yeah thats the funny thing about Olly, he can attack back right when hes being faked upto 10k. Attacking whilst defending quite annoying (chuckle) But imo, soon enough he will lose his front, as has been slowly uptil now.

Rank 8 ODD at her size with no stacks. Dude, seriously send me those drugs you are on, I want some

No stacks? I said less stacks. She does not get alot of tribal support (never did), her defending techniques are a bit different which make her a very good defender.

And to most of the Barb and ex Barb players on the last few pages, well done, you look like a monkey fucking a football out there

Was fun to read. Bit surprising that Barb cant last a week without Jess (or not, INH on w25 couldnt without UK Patriot). Anyhow heres to hoping Jess doesn't come back (fingerscrossed) :D

queenangel

She actually was Rebels duke at one point on a different world.
@QueenAngel Hows you Christine?
- True. For almost two years. I know his abilities better than anyone.

I'm doing well, great to see you again! - I'm on Ogrebill in-game if you want to catch up.

DeletedUser88324

Zecky, just because several of theso many people in barb do not get along does not mean barb will split when we have 4% left to go on the world lol
Even i am "grownup" enough to just finish it off lol

DeletedUser

Zecky, just because several of theso many people in barb do not get along does not mean barb will split when we have 4% left to go on the world lol
Even i am "grownup" enough to just finish it off lol

Lol, no didn't mean that. Just a remark on how heated things get without the leadership around. And tbh, this world won't be ending that soon, my honest opinion. Loads more to go.

DeletedUser

ake Away vs Barb for example, everybody comes on here to spout shit and bring eachother down (mostly Barb members). Away has been positive against barb for a month or about (despite being 1:4 in regards to size and despite our 'certain' weaknesses) and yet I never saw any comment on that.

Don't be taking the high ground at all, there is a few members of the nuts! family(yep ye are) that only come on here to make trouble by posting crap, only a few members of barb do it (i do)

Also about you saying olly will lose his front, no he won't. He is a solo player that is making ye work very hard and waste a lot of O to take 1 village. while we are all slowly making our way up north to finish this off ;) p.s Olly is a god

About frzzt defending skills i will admit she is very talented at it as i've played w64 with her :)

roman01

p.s Olly is a god

Now now, let's not draw attention to some of the best players in BARB:

[spoil]
awkward_gif-0971.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser110019

i'm the real best def

see's more then 10 incs walks into a corner and cries

DeletedUser7488

Lol, no didn't mean that. Just a remark on how heated things get without the leadership around. And tbh, this world won't be ending that soon, my honest opinion. Loads more to go.

Sorry, Barb still has a Duke and council around.

DeletedUser105209

Zeckt, sorry you got a semi at the thought of me quitting, i will be back to emasculate you on skype before you know it.