Best Up-And-Coming Tribes

DeletedUser115053

KC wasn't your account called Killing Case :) how come you're on an account called Morrison now...speaking of stolen glory lmao you launched all your offense at a Kaboom player (luigi) and none of it made it back so you hopped on morrisons account and internalled yourself (Morrison was from serbia and he quit because it was work season) :) I don't know if you realize but that's a banable offense...all it would take for me to get rid of you is 1 report to the customer service :) but then again you're simply not worth my time.

Actually, it's not a bannable offense. If he didn't log back into Killing Case after moving account, and the passwords weren't exchanged in game, then it's wholly legal.

DeletedUser

You are assuming that all DNY tribes were full so your comparison is flawed

Well your not worth velibors time sorry as I think he is done dealing with children, however i have more patients.

He comparison is not flawed as out of a possible 120 people you could have, you had 118. Thats close enough considering we also targetted those who left when we declared. 118/120 technically, plus the leavers rounds it up. This is a post from our tribe near the time, either the day before we declared or day of, i didn't check sorry. http://gyazo.com/d563861451b2a1c98205523fcef38b5b

Sooooooo as you can see the flaw was in your reply, not his comparison. Im happy to clear any other queries you have, but in private mail. DNY never were an up and coming tibe and never on any world if they have the same leadership will be an up and coming tribe, so do not post about them in here please

DeletedUser

Actually, it's not a bannable offense. If he didn't log back into Killing Case after moving account, and the passwords weren't exchanged in game, then it's wholly legal.

Actually... you're not allowed to be in control of 2 passwords at the same time. So his old account would have had to be given to someone who changed the pass and didn't tell him what it was then it would be legal. If you give the passwords on lets say Skype, but you still have control of 2 passwords, you better believe you can get banned. lol

velibor

I'd doublecheck that if i was you...once a player from one account goes over to another account he has no right to attack his previous account for as long as the world lasts. It is a very serious offense same as multi accounting...even if there were 2 players on the account and only 1 of the coplayers came over while the other stayed and changed the pass it would be a banable offense.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This thread is getting killed by people with big heads get your own thread ><

I am going to make a big head thread cause it rhymes XD

Let me have my puny glory of my tribe not getting knocked off this list with this newest update ^.^

DeletedUser115053

I'd doublecheck that if i was you...once a player from one account goes over to another account he has no right to attack his previous account for as long as the world lasts. It is a very serious offense same as multi accounting...even if there were 2 players on the account and only 1 of the coplayers came over while the other stayed and changed the pass it would be a banable offense.

Don't think it is. Did it on W70, got reported by someone, no action taken. As long as you don't log back into the account ever again, it's not seen as multi-accounting.

DeletedUser

Rule Number 1 contradicts rule number 4, So either Scotty doesnt know the rules, or there is a giant loop hole in it, TW needs to work on a way to clear this up. But deleting your account and never logging back on is allowed, (the elaborated version of this specifically states that).

Anyways back to our talk veli, when i attacked Igods i was on Morrisons for a long time, and losing all my offence is easy when you have 7 nukes and 40 def villages, so it doesnt sound as bad it seemed. When 90% of skype would jump on the opportunity to take me out, you can be certain i'm gonna turtle down.

Lastly, Morrison had no glory, he sat at 50k points for weeks before i hopped on him, i had four times as many villages as him, when we merged. And a day after the merge, he quit. And so i have a reputation that has attracted many people, the fact that we had one run in and you know so much about my past proves that. However my reputation isnt a good one, so admittedly it's not much to boost about :p

DeletedUser88502

Yeah I like what Scott has said, pretty sure he broke that "rule" according to his words in that screen in w68 but hey this is world 72 I guess different rules. ;D

DeletedUser

What an interesting time it has been... time for another update to this thread:

Previous List:

1. V.P.
2. ~VA~
3. C2

New List:

1. V.P. - At 11th place, these guys seem like a lock to make it into the top ten (and finally come off of this list so someone else can take there place on it). Skype has been eating some of their members, but based on their profile, I think they are just internaling / merging, not at war (especially given the OD). That said, they've got a lot of points to make up in order to go from 11th to 10th, and anything can happen.

2. VA - These guys have slowed down quite a bit and appear to be stalled in 18th place. It looks like Mayhem and -WB- decided to hammer them before they grew any further out of control in their region. I'm not certain as to their long-term prospects, but, unless they find some allies, I think they may be finished.

3. ELF - Making a debut on this list. They've been on the rise and a tribe I've been watching for some time. Their conquers for:against ratio is outstanding, and they seem to have excellent diplomacy with their neighbors. The growth rate hasn't been spectacular, but the steadiness of it combined with their ability to avoid entanglements has made them a bit of a success story. ELF is still untested in war, though, and that makes them a bit of a gamble on this list.

Off the list. C2 (Continue the Carnage). They just lost a couple of key members to Turtle. Usually that kind of thing is followed by a mass exodus and then a tribal collapse. Perhaps next week will prove otherwise, but for now, I'm looking at these guys as not long for this world at all. In all likelihood, the smart players in their tribe will flee to V.P. / Skype in the coming week - I can't imagine any quality player staying there when they've hemorrhaged both points and talent.​

Asylum Escapee

wouldn't say VA is getting hammered by SHG ...

Side 1:
Tribes: VA, VA II
Side 2:
Tribes: -SHG-, -WB-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 459
Side 2: 512
Difference: 53

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 6
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,882,100
Side 2: 2,434,209
Difference: 552,109

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86,033
Side 2: 31,125
Difference: 54,908

chart

DeletedUser

haha updated right after the switch over too turtle XD way too take longer then a week too update just too kill my dream ^.^

DeletedUser

The C2 switch was interesting and bit mean, went from ally to loosing two villas in next to no time. Should be good to see how C2 fair against skype now that they have sided with TURTLE F. Hopefully C2 can hold their own, i expect they will be in the lead right now as they switched so fast but i doubt they will remain so.

DeletedUser93437

hmmmm yes, seems that TKWSN, with this game, are not yet finished...

DeletedUser

more importantly why would you join turtle? must be crazy.

Why wouldnt I, is the question you should be asking. putting aside my own personal reason, logic easily makes this decision. I was boxed in, and if skype managed to get an NAP or even push back turtle, it would only be a matter of time before they go after me. Lastly, to make things interesting, and they really have been. I'm not sure if skype is starting to break, (i'm sure their leaders would say that they are still strong) but from what i've seen, and their recent actions (asking for a cease fire and NAP) from my perspective, skype is looking weak. I've basically been a punching bag, but it was so predictable, i knew skype was gonna come after me hard, so i prepared, they've wasted countless nukes on me.

Needless to say, this war has been interesting, the switches were unexpected, and some entertainment has been brought, what more can you ask for. :)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't forget that Vel practically begged at least one of the former C2 players to leave Turtle. He claimed that "as long as he's duke of skype" he wouldn't have anyone attack the player if the account left Turtle.

There's a screen shot of it floating around somewhere, it's pretty hilarious to see his desperation

DeletedUser

because CAPTCHA>Cruel? you of all people know points do not mean everything.

I don't know maybe im crazy for not liking Turtle, just the way they have doen this world so far, just don't like it, but not everyone has been around to see their full progression through the world, either way thats my opinion, obviously not shared by others.