Best Up-And-Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

Mayhem isn't even considered off the radar really IMO , if you wanna see a tribe that is just flying ahead basically off the radar, look at Cruel! Gotta give them credit for how well they've played their hand on the majority of the east side of the world. Though I can't recall any real tribes that have even really put up a fight against them unless I missed something?

DeletedUser

Mayhem isn't even considered off the radar really IMO , if you wanna see a tribe that is just flying ahead basically off the radar, look at Cruel! Gotta give them credit for how well they've played their hand on the majority of the east side of the world. Though I can't recall any real tribes that have even really put up a fight against them unless I missed something?

They pretty much just did what Turtle F did and just grew until they were semi big and had a few spaces to fill. Then they invited a few from various tribes and pretty much killed them with the recruitment and ate the rest. They just do it quietly and they don't have a huge mouth so people don't say anything about it. lol

zakipoo

since we are talking about turtle,.

they just did a merger with Nomads.

velibor

Hey, feel free to promote your tribe and its success all you want, but don't make shit up.

Nomads are NAP's with Turtle, but we haven't lent them a single troop of support, nor they us. In fact, the only support we ever contributed was to RESPCT against Turtle attacks before we NAP'd with Turtle.

Don't just lump is into this crap, please.
Lol does anyone remember this reply after i made a post calling nomad's turtle minions^?

DeletedUser

anyone want to do a new list? V.P were top of the last upcoming list and now they are merging into skype family so.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

yep didnt expect nomands to to collapse like that... knew we had a few friends up there but dang... messed up situation. but things can happen that quickly in this game... With Dan now running C2 their rise should be very interesting... bad news for skype and respect...

DeletedUser

Dan is my forum name, from when i co-played dan138. The real name is Gregory :p

rich26ca

Yep of course i know that its bunz, lol

But others may not so i refer to your external persona.

DeletedUser

almost as hilarious as your antics and the speed at which you folded, I used to respect aviorr account from world 60. You have proven to me this world it was poor judgement on my side.

edit: hey zak, it was an opportunity I couldn't miss ;)

DeletedUser

Cause you clearly know my situation... And I've heard more than enough about your antics from Dan. Quite cowardly would you not agree, joining the enemy because you wanted to win, with a pitiful excuse.

DeletedUser

which cowardly antics would these be? lets do a time line.

Leading 4am?
Being a member of -x-?
Joining a turtle acc to printscreen forums and troll with those printscreens on skype chat?
Quitting 72?
joining ladd3r account on 72, when i had already played it with the own for all of w74?

I have never been an active or serious member of an enemy tribe, and never will. Please if you want to be a troll be a convincing one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was referring to World 60.... Hence why I'm talking about Dan (Fisher)...

DeletedUser

Ah yes, the world that I got given a dead account. Saved its ass, got it back on its feet for the owner to come back and change the pass? and then choosing to join my friends who i'd previously played with in at valour who were now in SPAM? you know about as much as a goldfish. If you wanted to speak some truth you could atleast mention mt former tribe being the ones to rim me here, that much is true. And gg to them on that.

back on topic, any new up and coming tribes?