Best Up-And-Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

Ah yes, the world that I got given a dead account. Saved its ass, got it back on its feet for the owner to come back and change the pass? and then choosing to join my friends who i'd previously played with in at valour who were now in SPAM? you know about as much as a goldfish. If you wanted to speak some truth you could atleast mention mt former tribe being the ones to rim me here, that much is true. And gg to them on that.

back on topic, any new up and coming tribes?

Goldfish have an attention spam of 3 seconds. Just saying.

I'm pretty sure CORE is going to make a turn around and win this world.

rich26ca

hey,,, what do you know, thats how long it took sneaky Pete there to hit delete after being attacked from skype a tribe he himself called a bunch of noobs, lmao...

DeletedUser

Most people on this forum have heads the size of hot air balloons so I'd doubt they'd humble themselves to put up a non-biased up and coming tribes.

Fuel seem interesting but I know NOTHING about them so....
C2 were doing pathetic, now that you've taken over should be interesting to see what happens.
Elf will probably get destroyed by -A-/Mayhem
Nomads are falling.
=Rs= and Selfie are tussling with 800813 that could go very bad or very good, who knows.
~TR~ seem interesting with a small member count and H20 leading it who I've seen on passed worlds
Darwin seem to be breaking off into a tribe under Fuel's control.
SHG, I like this group of people although they're constantly being stolen by Turtle. Feel bad for the ones being manipulate to join Turtle F.

Unfortunately it seems like there won't be too many "up and coming tribes" until a merge or until of a breakup like Turtle breaking up into different loyalties.

DeletedUser

Call me crazy ... but when was C2 doing poorly?

1 member ... does not a tribe make. 1 guy loses 12 villages in a few days and everybody thinks the sky is falling ;)

Who owns those villages now? ... not HONOR :)

DeletedUser115335

Call me crazy ... but when was C2 doing poorly?

1 member ... does not a tribe make. 1 guy loses 12 villages in a few days and everybody thinks the sky is falling ;)

Who owns those villages now? ... not HONOR :)

HONOR does not own them now. But when we were back in HONOR, Lord Matthew was taking hits from us. Only because we realized the failed leadership of the higher ups in HONOR and RESPECT did we opt to reform an old tribe.

DeletedUser

@Sobieski

They could potentially make the list if they become part of the skype family, this is a serious comment. No sarcasm.

DeletedUser115360

@Sobieski

They could potentially make the list if they become part of the skype family, this is a serious comment. No sarcasm.

Why would we want that? ;P

given you are near skype, skypeE and c2 it is unlikely.

We were even nearer VP family from the very beginning ;)

But seriously, maybe we're just too ambitious given we started so late in the game ;/

DeletedUser

If you had lead to the downfall of V.P., you would have made the list. Same goes for Skype or C2 now. You're looking for people to give you some respect. Some times, you have to just take it :)

DeletedUser115360

If you had lead to the downfall of V.P., you would have made the list. Same goes for Skype or C2 now. You're looking for people to give you some respect. Some times, you have to just take it :)

Nicely said and explained. I wasn't expecting to make the list already, I was just wondering about the future out loud ;) We haven't lead to downfall of VP but we held our own against them, which I pointed out only in response to suggestion we stand little chance due to close proximity of bigger tribes.

DeletedUser

Because i began co-playing ladd3r on 74. The owner quit so i hit delete on 74 and picked up the 72 side which is more important. Don't see how that is important enough to mention though.

back on topic, seen as how we have been listed as an up and coming tribe i thought i'd update you on our recent situation. Since I joined this tribe/began to lead it on the 25th we have gone from 24 members to 19. We have grown a million in points and 6.2 million in OD. We no longer have any internals or inactives to deal with, one merge on going and one player left to colD so he can merge with a member their easier.

Following these once our numbers naturally come down we will merge colD into us putting as at around 9 million pushing us up to the top 10. New rules, new leader, new forums and a new buzz of energy about the tribe. Any questions about us, let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good stuff Greg, nice to see you back. Diddle them all up there.

DeletedUser115360

Because i began co-playing ladd3r on 74. The owner quit so i hit delete on 74 and picked up the 72 side which is more important. Don't see how that is important enough to mention though.

I thought it's a misspell. And as I have problems recognizing who is who it was quite important to me. But I understand now what it is.

DeletedUser115384

HONOR does not own them now. But when we were back in HONOR, Lord Matthew was taking hits from us. Only because we realized the failed leadership of the higher ups in HONOR and RESPECT did we opt to reform an old tribe.

Might i say join a tribe which was recently reformed! Good old WARRIOR, but it is true once our numbers naturally decline we will be joining up with all our old friends in c2. Nice too see so many people i know on the forums.