Best. World. Ever

DeletedUser

Could use a faster setup for nobles, like how W33 has it. Since tribes will be small, if it was 1 packet for each noble and it never changed, it would make the world grow really fast and all that jazz. Overall though it's a very exciting world.

DeletedUser

Troop building is slow, L25 barracks and still only pumping out 22 axes an hour :(

DeletedUser

Everyone here says it's slow, but I guess I'm used to playing on it now. W31 is the same speed for building and W33 has to be the slowest, most boring world that has been made so far. With a L23 HQ, it took 37 hours to go from L19 to L20 Smithy. Axes take about 15 minutes each.

DeletedUser

I would kill myself, or go have a life

Complete opposites work so well together in this scenario.....

DeletedUser

Holy S***, 37hrs!

anyway, i made a mistake by not realising the speed, (w25 it takes just over a min to build an axe).... and i didnt start troop whoring until a few days in...... *Guilty as charged* :icon_cry::icon_cry: Big mistake, you should ALWAYS have troops building.

DeletedUser

I Really Like this world as well because for one the tribe limit is perfect and the options for no support outside tribe and also im happy to be in my tribe EDGE =)

I made lots of friends and very little enemies getting to where i am now xD

DeletedUser

The speed of the world is fine, maybe 1.1 or 1.2 would be better, or if the troop speed was higher it would be better, but really, the speed is great

Familiar-Enemy

My first world was W33. Bad place to learn the game! Too slow. But playing on W34 has been UBER BETTER! Have to agree that it's the best world ever.

Also play on speed to offset the pure slowness of the game.

DeletedUser

Must say I'm liking W34 an awful lot more as it goes on. }: )

The tribe limit is pretty awesome, though it's taking some adjusting to work out the best location strategies. If I were to do it over, I might put some more thought into starting positions.

DeletedUser

Yeah, W34 is definitely a fun world. All in all, there was no way I wouldn't join the world but I'm by far, very glad I joined it under the circumstances/tribe that I did.

ElementEternity

yeah, having only 20 members in a tribe puts an emphasis on 'teamwork' in this world (definitely a word that xtirp8 doesnt understand)

DeletedUser

Threads were moved to the "general dissucsion" area. What do I have to live for now?

Your mom, how humorous :lol:

I'm so clever :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love W34. I have never liked the monster tribes that come up with 100 members, 175, or even 250 members! however, i wish that we could support non-tribemates...

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, the whole thing is becoming rather ironic. W34, such a largely anticipated world with great settings and many potent premades and overall a high skill level, is now the world being hit hardest with inactivity, in the forums and ingame. The world with 20 limit settings, where inactivity is the most damaging, is the most inactive. Not to be a downer, but I'm just pointing it out.

DeletedUser

well, the more inactive players we have, the more villages we can eat!

frostyfingers

see, I go back to w2 and w4...
so this is a little new to me
w10 was decent, but I have to say I enjoy the speed on this world, it allows me to have a life and be active, respectively

this world's largest flaw IMO is the non-support for allies as well
maybe if they changed it to a probationary alliance system, meaning both sides cannot attack allies or break alliances for a certain amount of time, decided by the dukes of each tribe.

DeletedUser

Non support is the thing that makes this world so different and fun compared to the rest imo, maybe if they allowed support after aa long time, 3 weeks or s/t would be a interesting setting, but not in this world.

frostyfingers

yea, i agree it defines this world, but no supporting allies? whats the point of alliances? other than eliminating room on the map to grow...?