Best/Worst Of 2010

DeletedUser

Dont compare me with Bloodhood.

As for why I did not revive the tribe. I did not want to and I did not have the people to do it with. BD members can testify that I am rather demanding and I dont react well to even small failures. Constant inactivity in most places and general lack of dedication is a little more than "small failures". Besides, conected to this or not, I really have no will to play a late world. I am already 6 months over my longest stay in a tw world (active I mean) and that is only due to the great team BD was - greater than anything you have ever done pajfail.

What BD has done is nothing short of cowardly, you always knew where the real fight was gonna be, all of your fights up until this point have been walkovers, you haven't fought a real tribe 1v1 yet (not including before the top tribes emerged) so when it finally comes around, you back out?

You are what everyone despises about TW Gicusan, which is ironic considering your self decreed god-status in this game. Those who talk of RL reasons when they start losing wars, that they could easily beat their opponent if they were active, that is you now, worse than families, and I mean that wholeheartedly. You are pathetic.

DeletedUser59451

He has already said multiple times that its not about r.l problems, just that he doesn't like playing late game tw, its totally different than early game and people get a different level of enjoyment out of the different stages of the game. I am the same, I *can* be active and sit at the computer all day, but I just don't want to any more.. And I am finding it actually quite fun not having the demands of tw hanging over my shoulders everyday ;) And then when I have to I get my tw fix from speed rounds :p But I know no matter what is said you guys live to flame, so flame away :lol:

DeletedUser

He has already said multiple times that its not about r.l problems, just that he doesn't like playing late game tw, its totally different than early game and people get a different level of enjoyment out of the different stages of the game. I am the same, I *can* be active and sit at the computer all day, but I just don't want to any more.. And I am finding it actually quite fun not having the demands of tw hanging over my shoulders everyday ;) And then when I have to I get my tw fix from speed rounds :p But I know no matter what is said you guys live to flame, so flame away :lol:

The post of Gicusans was a flame, as are most of his posts. The fact you see it as one-sided shows your bias, at least I realise that I'm flaming :lol:

Gicusan and BD for that matter HAVE talked of BDs RL reasons for not playing this game, so you're wrong on that count. Gicusan has also stated that if he were more active he could beat Phoenx, why he's less active than normal I do not care, I did not specify that in my post, so again, you're wrong.

You talk one part of my post out of context, used it in the context of Gicusan talking solely about himself (as opposed to BD), and ignored the part of my post that could be applied in that context.

As for you Pure, it is not necessary to sit at the computer all day, yes I do know what you mean about the demands of TW, it seems you may become (if you aren't already) one of those Gicusan talks about with RL getting in the way of TW at a convenient time.

No matter which way you want to spin this, you have just validated my point, BD have become the cop outs.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dont compare me with Bloodhood.

As for why I did not revive the tribe. I did not want to and I did not have the people to do it with. BD members can testify that I am rather demanding and I dont react well to even small failures. Constant inactivity in most places and general lack of dedication is a little more than "small failures". Besides, conected to this or not, I really have no will to play a late world. I am already 6 months over my longest stay in a tw world (active I mean) and that is only due to the great team BD was - greater than anything you have ever done pajfail.

The bolded part makes sense. i can actually understand and agree with you there.

As for "greater than anything you have ever done" i will have to argue. There is no way to measure or compare. Tho i can find ways if you like.

Not many people or tribes can boast the sheer amount of skilled/experienced players who started and continued BD. By comparison, none of your opponents could stand to you. (until you apparently got too tired to play anymore? ) So the question becomes just how much adversity you overcame with the existing talent...

Or was my revival of Fear, and Dominance of Phoenx done with less talent, less skill players, and more heart better?

Do NOT compare yourself to me.... You have done nothing of what i have done for my tribe. You have sat accounts, you have done the ingame.. but the leadership that was necessary to get Phoenx to this point you cannot match in any way shape, or form... Just face it, inheriting the tribe that Pervis and crew helped build early on is not the same as earning your way from the bottom as Phoenx did...

@ artoo

mate, nothing about bd/Phoenx.. all about gicu.

:)

Deleted User - 3135

I guess I would have to say at a push Bloodhood, namely because he had a premade of skilled players in place, messed up diplomatically, ran his mouth, talked himself up and then categorically failed.

One - Most players from HAM!!! were not part of any sort of premade. HAM!!! was recruited very few days before, where I only got a few friends together.

Two - Part of the conditions with that tribe before it was even created was that we would have as little diplomacy as possible. Our spread out nature and that fact meant an outnumbered war was inevitable. But it was never my intention to stay on the world forever more.

Three - My mouth will never run out :icon_wink:

Learn your facts before writing fiction.

DeletedUser

One - Most players from HAM!!! were not part of any sort of premade. HAM!!! was recruited very few days before, where I only got a few friends together.

Two - Part of the conditions with that tribe before it was even created was that we would have as little diplomacy as possible. Our spread out nature and that fact meant an outnumbered war was inevitable. But it was never my intention to stay on the world forever more.

Three - My mouth will never run out :icon_wink:

Learn your facts before writing fiction.

One - A few days before what? You entered this world? Sounds premade to me if that's the case. Were these "friends" TW players perchance?

Two - BD has only ever had 1 alliance, obviously this isn't "as little diplomacy as possible" as you claim you tried, but it certainly isn't a lot, yet they did very well on this world. I also know for a fact you didn't hold up on having as little diplomacy as possible (which is zero by the way), as I know HAM!!! had diplomacy with LoEN.

Three - Yes, your mouth is ALL you have. Don't run it if you know you can't back it up, and have no intentions of even trying to back it up, or you will go down exactly as you have.

Deleted User - 3135

One - A few days before what? You entered this world? Sounds premade to me if that's the case. Were these "friends" TW players perchance?

Two - BD has only ever had 1 alliance, obviously this isn't "as little diplomacy as possible" as you claim you tried, but it certainly isn't a lot, yet they did very well on this world. I also know for a fact you didn't hold up on having as little diplomacy as possible (which is zero by the way), as I know HAM!!! had diplomacy with LoEN.

Three - Yes, your mouth is ALL you have. Don't run it if you know you can't back it up, and have no intentions of even trying to back it up, or you will go down exactly as you have.

My dear Reaper, o how I missed you! Despite having no idea who you are, I love you like I love my eggs. Scrambled. I joke; I hate eggs.

First to your first point. It was actually with my brother. He was asked to join BD, and asked if I wanted to join him. I said sod it, lets make a tribe right next to them.

Two - First of all, BD may as well have been allied with CRY. Certainly when I was around. If not allied, they were certainly allied against me? Correctemundo? Diplomacy with LoEN? You don't appear to know much! Check twstats for all you need to know.

Three - Read my previous two statements and you will see how ironic this is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My dear Reaper, o how I missed you! Despite having no idea who you are, I love you like I love my eggs. Scrambled. I joke; I hate eggs.

First to your first point. It was actually with my brother. He was asked to join BD, and asked if I wanted to join him. I said sod it, lets make a tribe right next to them.

Two - First of all, BD may as well have been allied with CRY. Certainly when I was around. If not allied, they were certainly allied against me? Correctemundo? Diplomacy with LoEN? You don't appear to know much! Check twstats for all you need to know.

Three - Read my previous two statements and you will see how ironic this is :icon_wink:

So a few friends turned into your brother? Discrepancy...

Whether they were both attacking you or not is of no consequence, sure it was a bad situation for you, you shouldn't have done it to yourself. Simply because you bent over in front of two tribes at once does not mean they were de facto allies.

Forgot to mention, yes, you had diplomacy with LoEN, you were certainly in contact with our council at some point, the exact dates of contact I do not remember, but I know for sure there were diplomacy talks.

This has been over far too many times already, all bark, no bite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

mate, nothing about bd/Phoenx.. all about gicu.
Just trying to keep "appearances" there Paj... I know the issue, I am here for quite some time. Also that is why I actually included THE ... sister :lol: nuke assistant of BD as well, at another post of mine. Lastly, I myself as well as others, DO realize that BD is not nr.1 in OD for no reason and this is sth we should all respect and despite what "haters" of Phoenix might say, it BOOSTS PHOENX accomplishment of succeeding to bringing BD to the end of the cliff as it seems...

BD surely must have made alot right in this world so far, BUT, it appears to me, that they eventually have failed in recruiting and augmenting the "closed for the best only" membership roster of theirs.

In the event they finally decide to disband or merge or whatever else it might be called, (Gicusan's farewell post at the other thread was evident enough), I would like to wish them all, to manage and see fwd ingame and let aside personal vendettas and TW "history", if they choose to keep playing... We have alot of barbs already :icon_eek: ...

World 30 evolving ? Soon :icon_wink: ?

robot out

Deleted User - 3135

So a few friends turned into your brother? Discrepancy...

Whether they were both attacking you or not is of no consequence, sure it was a bad situation for you, you shouldn't have done it to yourself. Simply because you bent over in front of two tribes at once does not mean they were de facto allies.

This has been over far too many times already, all bark, no bite.

No, my brother turned into a few friends! Duhhhhhhhhhh. I think there was like, what 10? I'm not even sure. But premade... I would do that laughing smiley write about now, but its annoying enough being at the edge of my screen asking me to post it, but I won't! I won't.

I agree, it is of no consequence. But I'm not the one who started talking about it did I now :icon_wink:

Loen? Maybe when Hompsu was around... perhaps if you were to choose a less controversial topic as an example I had one piece of diplomacy, you would be better off choosing the Phoenx NAP? But there, you have one piece of diplomacy you have found of ours :icon_surprised: Even if it was with my assistance, and pretty pale to call that anything but limited diplomacy.

Perhaps my bite is my bark? Or is my bark my bite? I prefer not to get my teeth dirtied, the dentist would not be happy.

Mick876

I find it funny how as soon as your name is mentioned your appear within 24 hours.

DeletedUser

candy man,candy man candy man oh damn it there he is and derailed this civil topic oh wait it wasn't civil :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I find it funny how as soon as your name is mentioned your appear within 24 hours.

Maybe he still plays W30, just under a different name.
emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

Deleted User - 3135

I've never made it a secret of how I operate this forum.

The fact that the search option also catches the name in a quote as well as the post has always been very useful in time saving. However, the odd thread here and there sometimes get caught.

DeletedUser

Premade? Perhaps, it would depend on ones own perspective, however; on the whole I think it ended up being maybe a dozen players recruited beforehand, the rest were mostly picked up afterwards.

And the only diplomacy HAM!!! ever had while I was there (which was all but the last few months) was an eventual NAP with Phoenx and our temporary NAP with SK. Some players no doubt had some small agreements with other players but that was about it and hardly tribal level. If we had gone the way of diplomacy I wouldn't have ended up having the entirety of whatever K I was on disliking me; which oddly always tends to happen..

silvereclipes

And the only diplomacy HAM!!! ever had while I was there (which was all but the last few months) was an eventual NAP with Phoenx and our temporary NAP with SK. Some players no doubt had some small agreements with other players but that was about it and hardly tribal level. If we had gone the way of diplomacy I wouldn't have ended up having the entirety of whatever K I was on disliking me; which oddly always tends to happen..

Yep it does seem you love to stir it up when you land in a K always amazed me how hated you became so fast was always making me jealous how fast you could do it too.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yep it does seem you love to stir it up when you land in a K always amazed me how hated you became so fast was always making me jealous how fast you could do it too.. :lol:

I doubt Bh found it amusing that it took so little time for the hating to start, but as I have mentioned before somewhere - the tribes that tend to dislike me are led by men; the women all love me. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ranking search for Bloodhood = error

got rimmed a second time did you, or did you just chuck it in when it gets to hard?

DeletedUser

I think its more the case he got sick of people like you. You do tend to cast a shadow of idiocy and dislike over things.

DeletedUser

I think its more the case he got sick of people like you. You do tend to cast a shadow of idiocy and dislike over things.

Not my problem the kid has no skin.

I do not give a rats ass what any of you think about me.

I am here puerly to entertain cshipley as he gets a kick out of my rants.

and from 1 aussie to another... Bite me :>