Best/Worst Of 2010

DeletedUser

"The kid has no skin"? Because he left? Most people leave worlds, just because one person ends up outlasting another means very little.

And I'm sure you don't care about what anyone thinks, if you did you might very well die of shame.

I am very happy to note however, that I have such eloquent countrymen.

DeletedUser

And I'm sure you don't care about what anyone thinks, if you did you might very well die of shame.

If i spent time stressing about what people thought of me on a browser game, then i would have to see a psychiatrist would i not? none of you get it do you. I could not give a stuff. I come here to vent, if you don't like it thats just to bad.

I am very happy to note however, that I have such eloquent countrymen.

You've never met me, you do not know the first thing about me, and do not pretend you do , because you are mistaken.

DeletedUser

If i spent time stressing about what people thought of me on a browser game, then i would have to see a psychiatrist would i not? none of you get it do you. I could not give a stuff. I come here to vent, if you don't like it thats just to bad.

You've never met me, you do not know the first thing about me, and do not pretend you do , because you are mistaken.

Quite true, but one could at least have enough respect as to not hurl insults around just for the sake of 'venting'.

And no, I have not ever met you, but the way you portray yourself is how I will judge you, I can't judge you by something I can't see can I?

irockurworld

How does it feel to be a w30 refugee?

KarmaX

Thts Irock's join date.. Do you know of co player?

KarmaX

Best Duke Right Now: I'd say Cececole coz she is the hottest duke alive... would say Cypres but she's not duke anymore :p

Best Duke Overall: I'd say Baddie coz without him BD is no longer super power. If he would be actively alive then he would be a very hard opponent.. Also Canine coz I find him in most of the tool forums in the past.

Worst Duke Right Now: I'd say Soldier aka dairyboy coz he is very late in response.

Worst Duke Overall: I'd say DN's duke for various reasons which I don't want to put here for flamings.

Best Tribe Right Now: BH, they really got their gears up after their new thread. In competition with us for daily ennoblement for a very long time which reflects activity.

Best Tribe Overall: Would say BH coz they survived and are doing better now.

Worst Tribe Right Now: BD, because for being the one of the strongest tribe, they are not doing anything at the moment that is worth to speak.

Worst Tribe Overall: DN, coz it got destroyed in 2 ops.. You might curse the duke but its the tribe's overall strength to keep it alive.

Best Ally Right Now: THE/BD

Best Ally Overall: THE/BD

Worst Ally Right Now: Don't know of any

Worst Ally Overall: TWC/DN coz they didn't help each other.

Best Pnp'Er Right Now: Would say Parm coz he talks very rarely but very effectively.

Worst Pnp'Er Right Now: Pajuno. Very big post not worth reading even if it was a paragraph.

Favorite Tribe: Would be my own coz I wouldn't fav. any other tribe more than my own.

Most hated Tribe: None.

Best War: BD Vs PHOENX so far

Worst War: DN Vs BD

KarmaX

I don't think RAM is attacking you. I think only NBD and one of his fren is attacking you. As you know you're all close to me.. i haven't even bothered with those :p Could easily rim you ^_*

DeletedUser57960

Worst Duke Overall: I'd say DN's duke for various reasons which I don't want to put here for flamings.
DN had two Dukes. Both of them were very good.

Worst Tribe Overall: DN, coz it got destroyed in 2 ops.. You might curse the duke but its the tribe's overall strength to keep it alive.
Both dukes had quit by the second op. The 4 or 5 of us left did the best we could.

Worst Ally Overall: TWC/DN coz they didn't help each other.
Grummit's pride is to blame for this. My council was ignored.. but I, and all the rest were happy to fight alone. We respected him.

Worst War: DN Vs BD
Well. I enjoyed it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't think RAM is attacking you. I think only NBD and one of his fren is attacking you. As you know you're all close to me.. i haven't even bothered with those :p Could easily rim you ^_*

Whats stopping you?

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

We're least bothered...!! I have other things to do than take ur easy villages.

DeletedUser

some barbs or intribe or some inactive Karmax?

last thing i heard from you you were going to ennoble Gicusan. as you could do that in 1000 years.

KarmaX

Its not worth hitting a guy who is already close as dead. Plus I'm just shifting around at the moment in W30 and am having a lot of fun nobling in W14. Anyways look who is speaking... cutiepie who knows just to talk than do anything..! :p

DeletedUser

Best Duke Right Now: I'd say Cececole coz she is the hottest duke alive... would say Cypres but she's not duke anymore :p

Thanks, KarmaX - but I never was a Duke (only a Baroness,) and, frankly, my looks meant little to how well I ran/could run a tribe.

I won't say they meant "nothing" - because I noticed that, for some reason, tribe members would move a little faster when I requested something - but they meant little.

I was (and am) a noob - W30 was my first and only world - so I was just doing the best I can.

Plus, you're just trying to get into my pants. :icon_rolleyes:

(P.S. - How many times do I need to "say" it? It's "Cy-Pres" - not "Cypres" or "Cypress" or "Cy-Press" ... etc. Sheesh.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

@ Cy-Pres : Karma-X seems to ONLY go for leadership panties, so better stay focused on getting to become a Duke and he will most definetly proceed :lol:
@ Karma-X : In case she is a redhead, do not mind her not been a ... Duke, proceed (with caution), as red fits your sig anyway...

robot out

DeletedUser

Its not worth hitting a guy who is already close as dead. Plus I'm just shifting around at the moment in W30 and am having a lot of fun nobling in W14. Anyways look who is speaking... cutiepie who knows just to talk than do anything..! :p

I killed tribes on my own Karmax, Rinc being a more sound example. Low chances that w30 currently holds a better player than me, Gicusan aside. Who are you to even consider to compare to me?

Michael Wittman

yea and we are going to eat you both. there is nothing you can do about it. all you can do is keep coming on here and telling us you are better. maybe the troops i produce from your villages will fight better?