BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser67579

sorry was bad the first time, just can't bring myself to watch it again:icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Forsaking your own personal vendettas to help an ally in need? Seems rather a fetching look if you ask me!

Kind of funny.

Im sure that i read somewhere from a BD/THE member..

1. Tribe first. (bh did bitchsmack you in public)

2. Ally second. (you claimed you didnt even send that many nukes/blah blah blah to play it down)

Now your here playing it up like you "came to your allies rescue" when we spent two weeks Post-op with nothing but the downplaying of your role in said Co-op... (which amounted to 9 total villages capped in the 48 hours)

So which is it? Did sendint 2500 nukes break the bank guys? Did that titty twister you into being able to do nothing to BH??

We are talking about the world's "superpower" THE, here arent we?

DeletedUser59451

Nice declaration guys, should be an interesting war to watch..

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides. Keep it clean or don't get caught ;)

DeletedUser

hey THE, im gonna kick your ass!!

who are you?

And lol.

No need for any one to whine about it.

Simple to see BH declared after they got DECIDE on board, after B or whoever GREEN now is ceased fire against DECIDE so DECIDE could better help BH, and after BH knew RAM was attacking THE.

I mean, it all makes sense, let's see if it is enough help for BH.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

JPohlman on 21.05. at 01:27 Quote Edit Delete

bigbrt wrote:
i'll put my 2cents in i know for a fact that lionheart king of clubs and a few others from the straight from w47 general chat inwhich your in the same chat petra so dont deny it and u do know who beastly is as he in same tribe as u and me on w47 also.... i have proof straight from ppl's mouths...
[5:29:19 PM] dominic: but thats all
[5:29:22 PM] Vital Lion: has my troops done there jobs fine :)
[5:29:24 PM] dominic: plus yours :p
[9:45:34 PM] Vital Lion: bigbrt which worlds do you play mate ??.
[9:46:32 PM] bigbrt: vital u lion heart in the ?
[9:46:40 PM] Vital Lion: yeahh.
[9:46:48 PM] bigbrt: ok thought so lol
now dispute this

Congrats, you've proved that Lion has troops. Lion said his troops are doing things...And that he's in THE. That doesn't mean a damned thing, and if that is your "proof" that we're supporting some two-bit nitwit then you're not just making stuff up, you're very bad at it.

Otherwise, I do have to admit, Bookie was wrong about one thing: Hammer vs BH. I've made it clear privately in our aristocracy chat, now I'm making clear in our shared forum. Its something for all of BH to consider, especially the large chunk of its membership that wasn't made aware of what looks more and more like BH's surrender to Hammer than Hammer's surrender to anyone else:

Hammer is Hammer, and the sixteen-or-however-many players BH recruited - many of whom were recruited days after launching attacks both in-game and PnP-Forum based and are yet to do something as simple as apologize for them - are still considered fugitives by THE and are acceptable targets for our operations.

Make of that what you will. Our patience on these matters and others, such as Supahat's latest little jaunt into K35 for no reason whatsoever, is wearing rather thin.
from JP mouth on shared forum after petra/bookie was whinning about a certain player they attacked killed there nukes we wasnt supporting him but bye god they was supporting players we was attacking and got caught and this is the lame ass shit and wonder why we are attacking them go figure.
i guess THE couldnt see the writing on the wall comeing from there own mouths too much caught up in there own i'm god complex bullcrap..maybe if u guys would atcutally treat and talk to ppl like u should maybe u wouldnt be in this mess but u had to go run ya mouths and moan like sissys about everything.. and something u did didnt go right u blamed others... oh its not my tribes fault must be somone elses... and yet you guys where caught redhanded supporting ppl we was nukeing... grats on being to stupid to read what ya write and think how it will come across!

DeletedUser

oh man I thought I heard a.....

[SPOIL]SNAP...CRACKLE AND POP

rice_krispies.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Simple to see BH declared after they got DECIDE on board,
You mean how Decide launched locally against Kirv in retaliation for incoming from THE?

after B or whoever GREEN now is ceased fire against DECIDE
You mean while ~B~ were trying to find out what was going on as some of their larger players left them to pilot accounts for THE so their attacks stalled?

and after BH knew RAM was attacking THE.
Are RAM attacking? Thanks for the confirmation.

But setting these questions aside...

How would this situation, the way you word it, be any different from THE going after Hammer when BH had been working on them for a few months already?

DeletedUser

like i said u guys cry and whine when u did it to yourself the writing been on the wall forawhile... your guys underhanded stuff and how ya talk had been dragging this to a climax forawhile not my fault u guys put ya selves in the postion your in... go back and read some of the stuff u guys been saying to us forawhile... ahh and really read it then maybe u will see the light at the tunle as to why ur getting hit and maybe should rethink how ya suppose to talk to friendly ppl instead of trying to find ways to stab em in back

DeletedUser

a real serous question how much was that keg and where do you get them from?

DeletedUser

like i said u guys cry and whine when u did it to yourself the writing been on the wall forawhile... your guys underhanded stuff and how ya talk had been dragging this to a climax forawhile not my fault u guys put ya selves in the postion your in... go back and read some of the stuff u guys been saying to us forawhile... ahh and really read it then maybe u will see the light at the tunle as to why ur getting hit and maybe should rethink how ya suppose to talk to friendly ppl instead of trying to find ways to stab em in back

Tell them the light not be the end but maybe something coming their way..:icon_wink:

[SPOIL]
Freight-train-light.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Either way you are all going to need a boatload of iron so feel free to check the markets and trade with me.

Those doing so will find favour.

DeletedUser

Jubal your thinking too much into this, Hammer could have said the exact same when THE declared after our inactivty problems and BH hounding our frontline with nukes.

DeletedUser

^_^

Nice edit MQ! (Only BH council will get this, forgive me)

smiley-char100.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67579

and my questions are why did you have the little tribes trying to start a revolt inside BH
[5/6/2010 9:49:31 PM] dominic: i can tel haha
[5/6/2010 9:49:45 PM] dominic: this is why its not good to have dictators
[5/6/2010 9:50:06 PM] dominic: im tellin you revolt...
[5/6/2010 9:50:15 PM] Rethae: by myself
[5/6/2010 9:50:19 PM] Rethae: I would die
[5/6/2010 9:50:29 PM] dominic: no, not by yourself..
[5/6/2010 9:50:53 PM] dominic: how many people do you know that would help you?
[5/6/2010 9:51:07 PM] Rethae: none
[5/6/2010 9:51:38 PM] dominic: i can get some.
[5/6/2010 9:51:49 PM] dominic: we could probably get THE to help you
[5/6/2010 9:52:43 PM] dominic: what do you think?

[5/6/2010 10:05:54 PM] dominic: well, im sure we could organize attacks and completelky whipe out your council

[5/6/2010 10:10:17 PM] dominic: ok.
[5/6/2010 10:10:20 PM] dominic: :)
[5/6/2010 10:15:04 PM] dominic: ill talk to ksi to see if he will help
[5/6/2010 10:27:59 PM] dominic: ksi will help
[5/6/2010 10:34:57 PM] dominic: petra may possibly help us

this is from S_P
really

DeletedUser

Either way you are all going to need a boatload of iron so feel free to check the markets and trade with me.

Those doing so will find favour.

i know about that, dont worry, in a month i think your iron will be mine :D

DeletedUser

Rathae, that's hilarious.

Okay! Time for the fun to recommence!

DeletedUser79042

JP's post at our tribes shared forum some days ago:

Hammer is Hammer, and the sixteen-or-however-many players BH recruited - many of whom were recruited days after launching attacks both in-game and PnP-Forum based and are yet to do something as simple as apologize for them - are still considered fugitives by THE and are acceptable targets for our operations.

Well. First of all, I did warn you that things would get nasty for you as you came too near with Hammer core players. Those exact players got together and thanks to a rather amazing negotiation which was a total diplomatic triumph of mme Mcmellow with OUR primary adversary (BH), who took all their takes after considerable bloodbaths and countless rebuilds of nukes at home bases, (in contradiction to your walkarounds against Hammer inactives), we unanimously agreed that we should join BH if we ever were offered to do so.
And we did.
And we will hunt you down and destroy you with countless attacks.
And we will honour our new tribemates and leaders for the opportunity they gave us to both stay in game and hunt you down! Cause to my eyes AND TO ALL EX HAMMER PLAYERS you were nothing but JACKALS who came for easy food.

As a last comment, your leaderships arrogance, (aristocracy as you want to call it - ffs), was amazingly bitter and insulting whenever you posted something at the shared BH-THE forum and I was really startled that BH leadership never EVER, put in an extra word to your bs posts. I and the rest of us ex Hammer, kept from posting there out of respect to our new leadership.

Today as we ex Hammer and for quite some time FULL BH members, are already hunting you down in ALL K's, I am sure you have started to feel the BH syndrome of CARPET nuking attacks that I have been suffering for quite some time back in Autumn :lol:. Only this time, it is multiplied by a factor you still cannot do the math to discover.

We will get you ... Soon... :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

robot out