BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser

nice declaration very original. the letter is a master class, good luck

DeletedUser

I feel it has got to that point in our relationship where I have to say those three little words

[spoil]
bring it on
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I will be keeping a close eye on this one, a very interesting war indeed.

Kudos to BH for declaring a war as it's been a long time since we had one on W30 and may I say in my opinion it was the best decleration of the world so far.

I find it incredible how people can dream up so many genius ideas after a dozen cans of Stella!

Best of luck to both sides and may the best tribe win.

DeletedUser82183

The timing of this war is terrible...
I've almost finished a different game i've been working on, guess i'll file it in the unfinished games drawer, and maybe get back.. :(

DeletedUser

THE has begun training for their upcoming loss......

See ya on the flip side:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Time to get back what is supposed to be mine (if you don't know what I'm talking about, you can check in BH's tribe member list). Nice declaration prax, bel, wild, quinn and yan. Good luck THE, you'll need some :). As for BH, well, we don't need luck dont we :icon_wink:

To nuke or to be nuked, that is THE question :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is going to be sooooooo much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

So lets run this down.

- DECIDE is hitting THE harder than it has in six months.
- THE is hitting DECIDE...
- And BH declares war on THE.

Right. The tribe that has ridden our coat-tails since day one declared on us. Finally, this'll be fun! :) Good luck to all, but we won't need it.

LOL

DECIDE had a hard war against GREEN, ....and what did THE??? what? (I'm laughing man) ....declared a war against the "easy" DECIDE, and now (still laughing), we're "hitting THE harder than it has in six months"

Good luck BH, you know, we're hitting hardly THE, LOL

DeletedUser

The end of The is near!!!

I Have been itching for this for some time
well all i got to say is
come GET ME !!!!!! :icon_evil:

Show your worthiness so far i have capped THE, but THE has not Capped me!!:swordsman::snob:

im waiting :axemen:

and also great post s all Ive enjoyed the read indead

DeletedUser

5 month break from TW :icon_surprised: , was quite bored of moving north(there was really nothing was left). finally got something to do...............

seems like easy:icon_idea: opportunity for BH to grow vigorously :icon_biggrin:...
meanwhile awesome declaration Quinn......

DeletedUser

The chose to aid bd running an op against phoenix instead of declaring on bh. Be obliged if you could issue a retraction.

That may be their decision, however it does not detract from the fact that they had another tribe spit in their face and get away with it. Getting your pants pulled down in front of the whole world and doing nothing in return is never a good look.

DeletedUser

Best declaration I've read.

Should be interesting, good luck to BH and all my old Hammer friends.

DeletedUser

That may be their decision, however it does not detract from the fact that they had another tribe spit in their face and get away with it. Getting your pants pulled down in front of the whole world and doing nothing in return is never a good look.

Reaper - your opinion is askew simply because you do not and cannot fully appreciate or understand the complexities involved in this particular matter.

You are looking for any excuse to jump on the "lets bash THE" bandwagon and apparently this one will do. However, your excuse for bashing is based upon a naieve understanding of the situation or at least from a very slanted perception of it.

But in an effort to cross the divide to how you see this matter I will sum up what you stated in you last post:

Getting your pants pulled down in front of the whole world and doing nothing in return is never a good look.

with this reply:

It depends on what you have got under the hood of your pants as to whether or not an objective observer would consider it a "good look". You clearly didn't think that one through ;)

spleen mage

Forsaking your own personal vendettas to help an ally in need? Seems rather a fetching look if you ask me!

inflrc

So lets run this down.

- GREEN is hitting DECIDE harder than it has in six months.
- DECIDE is hitting GREEN...
- And THE declares war on DECIDE.

Right. The tribe that has ridden our coat-tails since day one declared on us. Finally, this'll be fun! :) Good luck to all, but we won't need it.

Some months ago...

DeletedUser

I'm looking for the thread where THE declares against DECIDE while we were in war with GREEN, and I can't find it :(

I think will be so funny to copy and paste same comments from THE players about "the end of DECIDE" ...and compare with te sentence "DECIDE is hitting THE harder than it has in six months". Really, this was the best kind to start my time in the game today.

I can imagine how some players are thinking "shit", a new and dangerous fireline and another frontline to defend"

DeletedUser

Thanks slates9!!!!

remember all world30 how THE declares us: sameone took as sitter an account from a DECIDE player. THE saw as the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the situation in its favor: a new war

[spoil]Just for some minutes ...

akfriar.png

he knew where we had the troops: defense movements and movements of attack[/spoil]

....and it's obvious , now they haven't this advantage LOL