Bio Declare war on pRo

• Thread starter DeletedUser70233
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Rally is the gathering of friends who fight a common enemy, this is the natural place for Bio members and a better way for us to coordinate.

SCUM is over, pRo will hold a bit longer.

Attitude.jpg

A little bit longer? LOL you actually think you'll win. Thats just funny :lol:

DeletedUser

I love how Rally runs their mouths and they have accomplished NOTHING in this world but merges. Nothing but merges has occured with you guys. I know with taking in Bio you certainly didn't help that cause. Well at least you have some members that have actually fought in a war now. Not that they're good at it but at least you have some war experience in your tribe now.

DeletedUser

I love how Rally runs their mouths and they have accomplished NOTHING in this world but merges. Nothing but merges has occured with you guys. I know with taking in Bio you certainly didn't help that cause. Well at least you have some members that have actually fought in a war now. Not that they're good at it but at least you have some war experience in your tribe now.

Lol yeah :lol:
Other than a merge tribe, you could call them the refugee tribe :)

DeletedUser

Rally is the gathering of friends who fight a common enemy, this is the natural place for Bio members and a better way for us to coordinate.

Attitude.jpg

when did scum give up? until they say they surrender, that war is not over, go ahead and sleep on them all you want, doesnt mean u have beat them :)

DeletedUser

*sigh*
I wont even comment on that with words. This icon should be enough: :lol:

Also, dfix. If you really do strife to win, I suggest you learn how to send subsec trains.

***Noble*** (820|539) Dfix F86.01 12/7 11:41:49 AM today at 13:52 6:16:20
***Noble*** (820|539) Dfix F86.01 12/7 11:42:07 AM today at 13:52 6:16:38

DeletedUser70233

well done pRo, you raped some of us bad...

Mod can delete this forum..

cheers vaan