Bio Declare war on pRo

• Thread starter DeletedUser70233
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Defender: Störm Princess
Village: XXX

quantity 0 0 11532 0 750 200 0 479 160 100 0 0
losses 0 0 11532 0 750 200 0 479 160 100 0 0

That is quite a nuke. Sad to see that W37 still has players like this left.

hahahahahahahahahahaaha

thats awsome!! i love it send me them all day please :p

DeletedUser

Way to bad mouth a 16 year old girl Toby, your so cool.

In fact, lets take a minute to give credit to all those in Pro who took the time to spam our declaration with threats and meaningless BS. Lets also acknowledge all those who are trying to get in Pro's good graces by shameless bumkissing. It feels like Fox is reporting on this war.

All that anyone needs to know is that Pro made us mad, and we told them to sit on their thumb. Also, Rally has always been an awesome ally of ours, hold that against us if you have to.

I have the right to flame her more than anybody because I am a 16-year-old girl too. And I guaruntee you my nukes look a lot better than that. I have not put anything in this thread that does not belong here except for one post. Look at it.

I started out by defending pRo from absurd accusations by Rally, and gave proof.
Then I defended pRo against extremely biased posts from Bio regarding recruitment.
Then I made a few comments on war stats and countered a few more incorrect posts.
And I have included facts in all of them. Now, let's look at you:

You have one post in this thread, and the only fact it shows is this:
a 16 year old girl
Which, if I took a poll, W37 would say is a meaningless fact. Other than that your post is entirely full of biased opinion. Please try harder to show a real post.

DeletedUser

i have a real post!!!

[spoil]toby is 17 years old!!![/spoil]

DeletedUser

i have a real post!!!

[spoil]toby is 17 years old!!![/spoil]

My point is that anyone of any age can make a post. If I got a 16-year-old girl from my tribe to flame her, it would have had the same effect as myself, and they would have came down on her for her flaming. And no, I am not a girl.

DeletedUser

In fact, lets take a minute to give credit to all those in Pro who took the time to spam our declaration with threats and meaningless BS. Lets also acknowledge all those who are trying to get in Pro's good graces by shameless bumkissing. It feels like Fox is reporting on this war.

All that anyone needs to know is that Pro made us mad, and we told them to sit on their thumb. Also, Rally has always been an awesome ally of ours, hold that against us if you have to.

if, at the age of 16, this girl cant handle a little flaming, she shouldnt be playing this game.

If you cant stand the heat, dont launch the nuke!!!!

DeletedUser

Either way, Storm Princess has left. Maybe her leader was disappointed in her nuke. Maybe he was disappointed in her 50 support threads. Maybe she got tired of the verbal abuse and left. Either way...

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio
Players: Störm Princess

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 36
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 383,433
Side 2: 341,051
Difference: 42,382

image.php

...things seem to be brightening up for pRo :)

DeletedUser

That and the Chief is back. You can count on our numbers going up ;)

Where is that lieing weasel ignorant masses anyway?

DeletedUser

Well said bro,,let them talk,,I'll bet they can't walk the walk:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if, at the age of 16, this girl cant handle a little flaming, she shouldnt be playing this game.

agree, im 13 and could take that, but my nukes dont look that bad and i wouldnt have let someone destroy a whole nuke at home anyways, i woulda got a sitter to keep my nuke safe till it gets it revenge

DeletedUser79555

Which, if I took a poll, W37 would say is a meaningless fact.

Meaningless fact indeed, but still popular none the less.

Other than that your post is entirely full of biased opinion.

Yes it was

Now please, continue with this line of discussion of how this one oddly built nuke will bring about the downfall of our tribe.

DeletedUser79555

Oh yes, and everyone who has not declared their right to flame please do so. That definitely doesn't fit under the category of "meaningless BS"

DeletedUser

Meaningless fact indeed, but still popular none the less.

If you say so.

Yes it was

Now please, continue with this line of discussion of how this one oddly built nuke will bring about the downfall of our tribe.

I would, but now that you have gotten rid of her it won't bring the downfall of your tribe unless that is what all nukes in your tribe are like.

DeletedUser82750

That and the Chief is back. You can count on our numbers going up ;)

Where is that lieing weasel ignorant masses anyway?

Timothy at your service. I just got a post on page 13!! YEAH!!!

Use FF, it has a built in spell check Chief. ;)

DeletedUser82750

I'm not flaming, just stating a fact. FF does indeed have a spell checker. Also, Spelling is Not Grammar.

Anyway, what have I lied about. I just reread the entire thread, and all I can find is either basic fact info, or just random posts so I could get a post in. That's pretty much it. :p