Bio Declare war on pRo

• Thread starter DeletedUser70233
  • Start date

DeletedUser82750

I'm not quite for sure, but if your PC is set to a different language than English, you might run into some bugs like that. I haven't tested it extensively, but I do know that it works fine set on English (US), English (UK), and French. :)

DeletedUser

TheIgnorantMasses, remarks about someone's writing isn't allowed. Your remark was with a reasonably good intention, so I won't infract you.
Next time, I will however.

And on the topic, I had to download the spelling checker from the Firefox add-ons site.
It's never a bad thing to have.

DeletedUser82750

That's just odd. If you don't mind my asking, what is your system local set to, and what version of Firefox are you using?

:)

DeletedUser

FF does indeed have a spell checker.

So does Opera. However, Chief is too lazy to bother and doesn't care about spelling anyway.

Wehey... stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 4
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136,022
Side 2: 39,907
Difference: 96,115

image.php

DeletedUser

That doesn't even include Storm Princess who left after I started smacking her around a bit with my nukes.

DeletedUser

That doesn't even include Storm Princess who left after I started smacking her around a bit with my nukes.

How many did you get off her? I'll be sure to add her in the stats next time I post them.

DeletedUser

Its not just me, a few of us were/are taking those villages.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players: Störm Princess
Timeframe: Last month
Side 1: 53
Side 2: 37
Difference: 16
image.php

Side 1: 480,685
Side 2: 352,031
Difference: 128,654
image.php

DeletedUser82750

The people nobling her would have still used nobles and nukes on her either way, if you noble a player in our tribe and he/she quits, we'll add her in the stats as well.

Fair is fair, right? That sounds good to me. :)

villages were being hit when she was dismissed, she should remain in the stats. its only fair.

Agreed with elementelite.

That's funny. She said that she left because her duke cussed at her and she did not want to deal with it anymore. But I guess if she quit she could not have told me that huh?

Do I smell a liar?

I never said she quit immediately, now did I DB? Her and I have a good history, and seeing as how she has still not read the message I sent her a day after it happened, I assumed she quit. If a person that you got along with very well leaves the tribe and doesn't even read your message you send, what would you assume?

Ahh, that's right. T o b y doesn't have any friends. :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20
image.php

Side 1: 187,172
Side 2: 0
Difference: 187,172
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 56
Side 2: 16
Difference: 40
image.php

Side 1: 533,131
Side 2: 153,127
Difference: 380,004
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last month
Side 1: 73
Side 2: 37
Difference: 36
image.php

Side 1: 667,857
Side 2: 352,031
Difference: 315,826
image.php

DeletedUser80176

hmm seems like BIO is merging with Rally....and i thought anyone who declares have a good plan or something to make it interesting but it was proven that everyone isn't like that well done PRO...now let's see what Rally can do...SCUM/PRO vs Rally...can't see Rally winning unless they have a good blitzkrieg to destroy SCUM immediately and isolate PRO...good luck on the upcoming war

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82750

Not to fret, there was no warning that I knew of that a merge was taking place until I came back and nearly everyone had moved over. :p

I See You. ;)

dfix

Rally is the gathering of friends who fight a common enemy, this is the natural place for Bio members and a better way for us to coordinate.

SCUM is over, pRo will hold a bit longer.

Attitude.jpg