BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

DeletedUser79042

I'd just like to say that these guys(RHCP and Noob) are their own person. They can do as they please, I'd find it a bit selfish to try and force them back into RAM. They came into RAM of their own accord, as far as I know, and with that they have every right to leave when they please. Who knows, maybe they will come back after certain things die down and people come and go.

The best thing to do right now is to just let this incident slide and ignore it for a time. Let them be who they want to be. Mudslinging is not necessary. If they didn't like leadership choices that is their own problem, there should be no "you are disloyal" and so on and so on. If my leadership put me in a position that I felt extremely awkward with I would leave too.

That's my 2 cents

fair view of things m8. I wish your leadership could have been as mild as you are. But no. They chose the "muddy" way.

ps2: Hi robot.

Hi Kots! Get a vill and come to assist me in farming!! I am slacking bigtime :)

DeletedUser

fair view of things m8. I wish your leadership could have been as mild as you are. But no. They chose the "muddy" way.

Well personally I believe my views come from my experience as a duke on World 21. I've been in both situations so I try to weigh the pros and cons and pick the best course of action.

DeletedUser71961

Jimmy.fitz, I listed you and SFC because you called Noob "pathetic" and SFC called him a coward. I used your names not because you two are RAM sympatizers, but because both of your in-game and PnP reputations are ... well ... I'm not sure with those reputations you and SFC should be insulting someone else. I finished my homework early today so I'm free - perhaps I can help with your reading comprehension?

@Cy dont tell lies you said me and SFC are RAM players and now you realize what an idiot you made of your self you are trying to back track!

Jimmy.Fitz, RAM player, SFC (cough), RAM player

get this into your head lawyer we are not here to sycophantically suck hole up to people like others might do, we will do and say what we want, we will not jump on bandwagons or side with anybody because we are not sheep! if you dont like it dont comment on my posts but if you really want a piece of my mind feel free to PM me because most of what iv got to say is not suitable for the public forum, my opinion is that noob handled this all wrong, its nothing but a publicity stunt girly soap opera and IMO a man of his caliber should stop acting like a wimp and do his talking with his axe! coming in here crying was weak and my advice to noob would be attack karmaX, delete your account and play FishVille on fb.

KarmaX

Then, would you tell that everyone that are against RAM are BH/PHOENX/DECIDE's sympatizers? I tell this again, PnP is a joke, and there is nothing to be gained by it for us at this situation. With such a few number of tribe alive, it is just plain and simple that everyone will be against us. :p

DeletedUser71961

everybody just needs to calm down in here i think, sometimes emotions can run high and this pnp can bring out the worst in people, i wonder how many wars there would have been in w30 without this thing? back on topic, good luck to noob and RAM for the future.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say that these guys(RHCP and Noob) are their own person. They can do as they please, I'd find it a bit selfish to try and force them back into RAM.

neither have been asked back, much less been forced back......they are free to do as they please....as are all of RAM....most, in fact the actively participating players, truly enjoy their experience in RAM....however there will always be a few nay-sayers, a few free loaders, and a few chumps,....in this case a few rotten apples will not ruin the bunch :)

I'm truly sad to see RHCP go. In the beginning I really didn't like that kid. Over time we developed a mutual respect. Red was active in all tribal matters no matter how mundane, or how far beneath him the tedious work was, he always pitched in with a smile on his cyber face.....I wish him all the best ig and in rl....you are already missed, I wish you could see the outpouring of love in our forums for you...

If you ever need anything Red just holler at me. You, for one, are most welcome back anytime. But that is your choice.

KarmaX

Well I will repeat the situations again as I just told noob that yes, misunderstandings, different decisions happen, but what are friends for? If you think your friend is taking a bad road, would you just abandon him or just try your best to get him into right track? By saying this, I'm not saying my decisions were wrong or I regret them. Different people have different way of analyzing things. 99% of the time, noob's and my decision were the same except for the DECIDE/~B~ issue. It doesn't mean that you have to turn your tails and abandon a long time friend. As I've posted earlier in Page 2, misunderstandings are bound to happen and it should be fought out inside the tribe like a man rather than fighting it out in the public. That was the only bad move that noobaxes made and angered few of our members and that is why you can see mudslinging. Yes, decisions are his, as I can't force a player to play, stay or follow and I find it funny that a lot of you think that I'm a dictator. I don't have a gun up their head in their RL life. They can do whatever they want to from behind the computer, so it is very amusing when you try to mudsling. Yes, I am the duke and everyone wants to try that so that you can cause tensions inside the tribe. Yes, hats off to few off them who you have succeeded in. But, RAM is still strong, and yes, we will stand till our very last villages and fight out any upcoming challenges.

DeletedUser65940

neither have been asked back, much less been forced back......they are free to do as they please....as are all of RAM....most, in fact the actively participating players, truly enjoy their experience in RAM....however there will always be a few nay-sayers, a few free loaders, and a few chumps,....in this case a few rotten apples will not ruin the bunch :)

I'm truly sad to see RHCP go. In the beginning I really didn't like that kid. Over time we developed a mutual respect. Red was active in all tribal matters no matter how mundane, or how far beneath him the tedious work was, he always pitched in with a smile on his cyber face.....I wish him all the best ig and in rl....you are already missed, I wish you could see the outpouring of love in our forums for you...

If you ever need anything Red just holler at me. You, for one, are most welcome back anytime. But that is your choice.

Awwww, well in glad my involvement with RAM was apprciated. Who knows, maybe I'll return when everything settles down... but probably not. So dont get your hopes up! :p

DeletedUser

@Cy dont tell lies you said me and SFC are RAM players and now you realize what an idiot you made of your self you are trying to back track!

What, is English not your first language? Use of commas can indicate a list of things. Such as "bananas, grapes, apples."

The full quote:

I fought Noob for around three days straight once. I can vouch for his "hype." But whatever - let's see who is slamming his rep on this thread ... hmmmmm ... RAM player, RAM player, Jimmy.Fitz, RAM player, SFC (cough), RAM player ...

And then see who is showing props. A representative from almost every other tribe? Hmmmmm ...

If I was calling you and SFC RAM players, as you assert, why pray tell would I have said "RAM player, RAM player, Jimmy.Fitz, RAM player, SFC (cough), RAM player ..." - if I were using "RAM player" to describe Jimmy.Fitz and SFC?

Wow. Comprehension fail. I was saying "There is a RAM player insulting Noob, another RAM player insulting Noob, then there is Jimmy.Fitz, then another RAM player, and SFC, and another RAM player ..."

The point I was making was that the only people insulting Noob were RAM players AND Jimmy.Fitz AND SFC - two players who also have no credibility or reputation either ingame or in PnP.

Wow. Just ... wow. I'll slow it down further for you, if you'd like. Because I'm just afraid that I might read more you write and - what were your words? - "realize what an idiot you made of yourself." :icon_razz:

As to the rest of your rant - yes, you're entitled to post your opinion, just like I am. And the world is entitled to judge the weight of your words, just like I do.

I find them lacking. Sorely lacking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

What, is English not your first language? Use of commas can indicate a list of things. Such as "bananas, grapes, apples."

typical! why is it when people get clamped up and they know they are wrong rather than just admit it they resort to insulting people by their spelling or punctuation? as if you are in some way right and i'm wrong because you dot your i's and cross your t's, iv seen it before in this place and most people think thats rather pathetic these days, i know what you said and you know what you said, nice try to get out of it but i suggest you comment about "FACTS" and not "RUMORS" and you wont get me ramming "FACTS" down your throat
RAM player, RAM player, Jimmy.Fitz, RAM player, SFC (cough), RAM player ...
thats what you said! why the "cough" after SFC? stop trying to be funny it doesn't suit you 1 iota but since English is not my first language maybe you can tell me this MADAM! why is a washed up "has been" without their own account even in this place commenting about things they know nothing about? wait you used to be in that old tribe K-B who ???????, was it K-F-C? its been that long, know what im saying?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

jimmy, what on earth are you talking about? Nowhere does Cy claim you are a RAM player, otherwise she would've used "RAM player" to describe you rather than "Jimmy.Fitz". As for the "cough" after SFC, that is simply because nobody in this world takes SFC serious in any capacity, very similar to our thoughts on yourself.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Reaper. I didn't get that from Cy's post either. But it is all redundant anyway, given that the issue is a "red herring."

DeletedUser

I find SFC's posts to be quite entertaining. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

typical! why is it when people get clamped up and they know they are wrong rather than just admit it they resort to insulting people by their spelling or punctuation? as if you are in some way right and i'm wrong because you dot your i's and cross your t's, iv seen it before in this place and most people think thats rather pathetic these days, i know what you said and you know what you said, nice try to get out of it but i suggest you comment about "FACTS" and not "RUMORS" and you wont get me ramming "FACTS" down your throat thats what you said! why the "cough" after SFC? stop trying to be funny it doesn't suit you 1 iota but since English is not my first language maybe you can tell me this MADAM! why is a washed up "has been" without their own account even in this place commenting about things they know nothing about? wait you used to be in that old tribe K-B who ???????, was it K-F-C? its been that long, know what im saying?

Jimmy.Fitz, I wasn't insulting your spelling or punctuation. I was actually honestly asking if English was your first language, because if you were for example Romanian I could give you some slack for your utter failure in reading comprehension. I couldn't tell from your writing and level of understanding if you were a native speaker or not. So I asked. But hey, think about this - if it were an insult, at least I didn't call you a liar and an idiot, as you did me ...

And maybe you're right. Assuming for the purpose of this discussion that I am a "washed up 'has been' without [my] own account" - you know what they say, right? It's better to be a "has been" than a "never was" ...

Ask around, Jimmy.Fitz. Get YOUR facts correct. Because currently, your "flaming" is merely amusing in its inaccuracy ...

DeletedUser71961

jimmy, what on earth are you talking about? Nowhere does Cy claim you are a RAM player, otherwise she would've used "RAM player" to describe you rather than "Jimmy.Fitz". As for the "cough" after SFC, that is simply because nobody in this world takes SFC serious in any capacity, very similar to our thoughts on yourself.

i didnt know you were physic reaper with the ability to read her mind and be able to comment about why she coughed? its amazing how people know so much in this place! tell me did she tell you why she did that and ask you to comment on her behalf?

DeletedUser

i didnt know you were physic reaper with the ability to read her mind and be able to comment about why she coughed? its amazing how people know so much in this place! tell me did she tell you why she did that and ask you to comment on her behalf?

Actually, Reaper was 100% correct about the reason for me writing (cough.) I did not ask him to comment, but I assume he knew what I meant by "(cough)" because it is a common writing (or speaking) tool to show sarcasm ...

As in: "He's really intelligent (cough)."

But that's just a guess.

DeletedUser

this is a clearly insulting post...maybe our most excellent mod will pick up on it as you're being a "grammer Nazi" but probably not....

Wow. Comprehension fail. I was saying "There is a RAM player insulting Noob, another RAM player insulting Noob, then there is Jimmy.Fitz, then another RAM player, and SFC, and another RAM player ..."

The point I was making was that the only people insulting Noob were RAM players AND Jimmy.Fitz AND SFC - two players who also have no credibility or reputation either ingame or in PnP.

There isn't a single RAM player that's insulted Noob. There are a ton of RAM players that have simply informed you as to facts about the great and mighty Noob....

as far as I can see Jimmy and the others simply stated their opinions that he's a baby, and a coward for abandoning his tribe mates...

DeletedUser71961

Jimmy.Fitz, I wasn't insulting your spelling or punctuation. I was actually honestly asking if English was your first language, because if you were for example Romanian I could give you some slack for your utter failure in reading comprehension. I couldn't tell from your writing and level of understanding if you were a native speaker or not. So I asked. But hey, think about this - if it were an insult, at least I didn't call you a liar and an idiot, as you did me ...

And maybe you're right. Assuming for the purpose of this discussion that I am a "washed up 'has been' without [my] own account" - you know what they say, right? It's better to be a "has been" than a "never was" ...

Ask around, Jimmy.Fitz. Get YOUR facts correct. Because currently, your "flaming" is merely amusing in its inaccuracy ...

yeah well im actually a certified schizophrenic whats your excuse? i don't need to ask around about you im sure you have a reputation if you know what i mean and "they" say a lot but turn your hearing aid up grandma, you are history i am the future, or i could quit K-F-C and come back 6 years later hanging on the coattails of a decent tribe and think im really cool and know everything that went on in the 6 years i was away.

DeletedUser

this is a clearly insulting post...maybe our most excellent mod will pick up on it as you're being a "grammer Nazi" but probably not....

There isn't a single RAM player that's insulted Noob. There are a ton of RAM players that have simply informed you as to facts about the great and mighty Noob....

as far as I can see Jimmy and the others simply stated their opinions that he's a baby, and a coward for abandoning his tribe mates...

MBerns, last I checked, you were calling Noob "Mrs. Noob." Jimmy.Fitz called me a liar and an idiot. As you yourself wrote, players are calling Noob a "baby" and a "coward" ... and worse.

But for some reason me asking if Jimmy.Fitz is a native English speaker is what should attract Mod-view? Hee. OK.

Oh, and Jimmy.Fitz? Let me know when we get to the future. Until then, the past is still running things around here. ;)

DeletedUser71961

Oh, and Jimmy.Fitz? Let me know when we get to the future. Until then, the past is still running things around here. ;)

ok DARLING! il do that just for you :p