BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

Michael Wittman

Here is what I'm wondering. If you have a disagreement with a leader or leaders, why would you take it out on all the tribe mates that support the fronts and send the attacks. All of a sudden their effort does not matter because you are in a dispute with leadership? If someone was close with their tribe, they would do anything to help any tribe mate. Also they would do anything to try to keep them from harm.

By leaving ram and slamming ram on the forums, you are hurting your ex tribe mates. You are bringing harm to them because you had disputes with the leadership. This leads me to believe that you care more about yourself than you care about your ex tribe mates. Had you just left it would be one thing, but to leave and then attack all these people who gave you nothing but support is damn low. Talk to the parties reponsible but don't be an ass and try to hurt as many people as you can. You are hurting people that like you and respect you. I don't care what you do with your time here but have the decency to put the blame on the people responsible and not on the whole group. The way have done this you have hurt everyone who called you tribe mate

MR.MR

You, Mike Whittman have no reason to talk on this subject, much less point fingers at noobaxes.

Heres what I will point out, in a timeline:

Timeline
>Karma, Mberns, Wittman meet in w14, form a tribe, etc, war, etc.
>w30 opens
>The trio decide to all join w30, late, from the rim
>Make a liquid master plan (one open to change forms as necessary) with the ultimate goal of joining up together to make a w30-winning tribe.
>(Somewhere in this time their w14 tribe gets crushed, wasn't pretty on the inside either)
>Do everything possible to get there
>Once in RAM, take control, and slowly but surely wprk the original TWC leaders out of the picture (shipley, noobaxes) and take control themselves.

Rest of the world after that is like an Atom Bomb falling, and shipley trying his best to catch it before it explodes, fails to do so, and now is forced to pick up the pieces.

Michael Wittman

That's crazy talk man. Of course we want to win world 30. I am still playing with all the players I started this world with except those that went to phoenx instead. I will now play the rest of my tw time with these guys. I would not trade them for any player in the world.

My point was to noobaxes. Name the players I have hurt by abandoning them. Everyone who went to phoenx was also invited to ram. nice try though, it is interesting to see how you view us lol. What's next, the boogey man?

DeletedUser

no me:icon_eek: im next lol!!!! muhahaahah:icon_twisted:

(trying to make smiles on thsi rather depressing subject)

DeletedUser

That's crazy talk man. Of course we want to win world 30. I am still playing with all the players I started this world with except those that went to phoenx instead. I will now play the rest of my tw time with these guys. I would not trade them for any player in the world.

I asked if he will take this to level 2 because i did something much whorse than him in w8.
If he thinks the remaining leadership of RAM is making more harm than he seems to do now with this....
It was called Ronin and took the entire south-west corner of k44 when it was clear my tribe was made from 3 groups: innocents/raptors/my friends.
Knowing the duke its not capable of taking care of the innocents and hating the other group i made my own tribe.

Now i never seen you or mberns to point out anywhere what caused ur fail in w14.
I wonder if you 3 learned anything from there in order to avoid the same mistakes.
At least 1 mistake was done here also:alowing Mberns to speak free on externals and showing his "inner self" wich isnt really atractive to the other tribes usually.
Second was to try the familly card: "m bigger and more dangerous now back off or i bite your leg" wich made the others show you they can do it better and more deadly.
I dont wanna check what ever else is similar to ur failed world.

Actually the first mistake was to recruit in far placed locations(Owned k66 area ex DD3N players)--> see D2 and Ex~B players....wich atracted 2 wars and tribal incapacity to defend them due to distance and small fight capacity in those 2 areas blocking a lot of defence and giving little place to expand from there.
Practically who recruited them made them first level targets for the same reasons RAM should have never recruited them.
Being no 1 its curse as RAM made same mistake as BD: recruiting someone elses food and arrogance in public forums(see previous ~B~/D2) and what peoples say about Mberns.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

cal, world 14 was our first world. we knew nothing. we made tons of mistakes. trusting the wrong people 1st among them. i have come to understand noobs predicament but i still think hurting all of ram when it was only a few people responsible was not a honorable thing to do.

DeletedUser

Coming on forums to annoy posible enemies is a little bit foolish not to say honorable is it?
Damage already done by others..
Do you know why the ones you where telling me"we are cool with them" made the choice to recruit ur food and pick on your tribe back than?Remember and ask urself why Fail made their choice back than....
Peoples should recognize when they arent ment to lead things and sitt and be fighters for the good of a tribe.

DeletedUser

Ok everyone else outside RAM......lets all look at this in time.......

Is it a trick by them to make us think their Leadership is in turmoil..?????

Are we really to belive that they would do this to 1 of the better members...?????

Lets all be honest here if you were Duke of a tribe & this happened...Would you say WE WILL NOT ATTACK HIM I dont F**king think so.....He is in the middle of them Yes removing him would be hard & BAD for morale......But I as a Duke would feel leaving him be would hurt the tribe a hell of a lot more......

So lets all see what comes about..............I have been around long enough to see these tricks before ( Big April Fools joke we had on W17 you remeber Cece )

Mark

DeletedUser

My 2 cents...

Bringing this out on a public forum was obviously going to open up a can of worms. I am sure that noobaxes was aware of this when he created the post. So those people so surprised that RAM members have voiced their disappointment over his recent actions/activity levels need to get a reality check. Sure, some comments have been exaggerated and other comments not always necessary. I know if somebody started to try and publically embarrass me then I may get upset and say unnecessary and hurtful things in retaliation myself.

About the shipley circ. I didn't understand the mail when I opened it and still don't know what he was on about know. But obviously that had something to do with you.... Can somebody explain it to me?

I'm not going to jump in on the noobaxes is a great player/poor player argument as I don't really see the relevance to the issue. However, IMO noobaxes has brought those comments on himself (however false they may be) by posting this publicity stunt in the first place. I would also expect that he is smart/big enough to defend himself and doesn't really need all of the 'knights in shining armour' (who often don't really have anything beneficial to add themselves) to come to his aid every time something is posted against him.

@RHCP... stop generalising. You wrongly place every member of RAM in a box when you make these sort of comments...
RAM has become the very thing they hated in Phoenx :/

Obviously these members of CARE don't believe that RAM has a positive future and have decided to branch off. That is nothing really new in the world of tw. I mean I was part of something similar when we at PMP branched off from WOR. (Let's hope that doesn't lead us to the same fate as WOR). I know there have been a few points raised at whether we would attack them or they would attack us.... I guess only time will tell. I suppose they have a limited number of options they will be taking...

#1 Noble barbs
#2 Hit Delete
#3 Attack us (who else is there to attack in the S-E?)
#4 Join an enemy tribe
#5 Get over the whole fiasco and put bruised ego's aside and reconcile differences they have with those involved members

DeletedUser79042

RHCP made his -rather expected- move... Any mud left for him RAM and co? Or did you use it all @ noobaxes :icon_eek: ?

robot out

DeletedUser

RHCP has done what he feels is in his best interest. He publicly stated that he was siding with noobaxes earlier in the thread so it is only fitting that he follow his word... Good luck to him. I do hope that fellow RAM members will understand that further 'mudslinging' will only make the situation worse, not better...

DeletedUser

Ok everyone else outside RAM......lets all look at this in time.......

Is it a trick by them to make us think their Leadership is in turmoil..?????

Are we really to belive that they would do this to 1 of the better members...?????

Lets all be honest here if you were Duke of a tribe & this happened...Would you say WE WILL NOT ATTACK HIM I dont F**king think so.....He is in the middle of them Yes removing him would be hard & BAD for morale......But I as a Duke would feel leaving him be would hurt the tribe a hell of a lot more......

You pose some solid logic Slasher, but as I understand it, Noob is in their core. Functionally speaking, this Machiavellian concept would work best if he were on the border, where he could focus his troops on defending his "ex-allies" while not coming under attack from enemies that would be happy to support his "exodus."

That said, I don't believe this is a ruse. I believe Noob is a powerful and intelligent player that has seen T-W-C change into something else with RAM. I don't think it is about not being heard, I think it is about not being appreciated. It is a demonstration of self respect. And as for RAM, I think deep down, they are still hoping he will come back. But the thing I find ironic is that, instead of being civil or trying to talk him back into the tribe, or keeping quiet (using PM) and letting this thread die down, RAM members have actually stimulated this PnP stain with their bashing, and only further reduced the chance of Noob's return.

( Big April Fools joke we had on W17 you remeber Cece )

I think the whole world collectively soiled their shorts when that happened, lol! It was a great April Fools joke though.

DeletedUser

This is all rather humerous.

Noobaxe, someone who was an outstanding player, was being the keyword....but pretty much disappeared from all tribal activities a long time ago...he "quits" RAM only after promising to delete his account for many months...anyway...he "quits" RAM...now all the rest of the world begins feeling confident again...rofl...Decide thinks they might actually have a chance...Phoenx starts to think they might actually win...

This is all rather humerus...

Way to go Noob! You may have extended the life span of W30 by a year or two with your temper tantrum..

this changes nothing. Ram has lost absolutely nothing with the departure of Noob. Even if Noob decides to attack our core, all it will do is slow us down.

Mr Asalamawatermelon, your time line and TW history is rather funny. Keep up with the fiction writing I enjoy reading the things Phoenx puts out there.

game on boys and girls.....And to Mrs. Noob....whatever....big baby.

DeletedUser

When no barbie to noble would u start atacking enemies mberns?
check the top 20 stats for some grafics with who nobles the most barbies :)
If you guys spend nobles on the barbies first and than on enemy im sure will be over for RAM sooner than expected...
I dont stop you at all, just wanted to complain about this strategy.
There was once a familly tribe who got to split in 2.
Than after a long long waiting the north section if the familly atacked the southern ex section of the fammily and all due to some internal ego problems inside those 2 tribes.
Seems those that dont learn history are repeating the same mistake.

MR.MR

Mr Asalamawatermelon, your time line and TW history is rather funny. Keep up with the fiction writing I enjoy reading the things Phoenx puts out there.

Considering all of the time I spent talking to you, Wittman, Karma, and co. while I was leading NADs while you guys tried every which way to get me to declare on TWC and join you in your campaign, I think my timeline is fairly accurate. Wittman said you all had a plan from the moment you joined w30.

KarmaX

Thank you for putting your time and making a timeline for us. Would be more entertaining with graphics.

DeletedUser

Thank you for putting your time and making a timeline for us. Would be more entertaining with graphics.

Karma, I wanted to post my opinion for RAM for some time now but since I no longer play this world (and taking a break from TW as a matter of fact) I was hesitating.

So, I'll keep it short:
you are by far the worst #1 tribe's leader/representative I've ever seen, since I joined TW community.

I've seen many terrible leaders leading "top" tribes (and of course failing miserably when their tribe faced some serious challenge) but honestly man, you have such an arrogant attitude and think so high of your tribe's level despite all those facts showing otherwise, that I'm in shock every day I check W30 forum.

If you want my opinion, I consider RAM's approach to the game a complete failure. Not because you guys will go down (lots of #1 tribes experienced that), but because you have this appaling "we're the best" attitude without showing real evidence of how any kind of "excellence".

PS: Oh,and your catapulting strategy? Nice one, but you apparently failed to take advantage of it when you could.

Anyway, back to my cave. I guess I said more than I intended to.
:)

PS2: Hi robot.

MR.MR

karma, i wanted to post my opinion for ram for some time now but since i no longer play this world (and taking a break from tw as a matter of fact) i was hesitating.

So, i'll keep it short:
You are by far the worst #1 tribe's leader/representative i've ever seen, since i joined tw community.

I've seen many terrible leaders leading "top" tribes (and of course failing miserably when their tribe faced some serious challenge) but honestly man, you have such an arrogant attitude and think so high of your tribe's level despite all those facts showing otherwise, that i'm in shock every day i check w30 forum.

If you want my opinion, i consider ram's approach to the game a complete failure. Not because you guys will go down (lots of #1 tribes experienced that), but because you have this appaling "we're the best" attitude without showing real evidence of how any kind of "excellence".

Ps: Oh,and your catapulting strategy? Nice one, but you apparently failed to take advantage of it when you could.

Anyway, back to my cave. I guess i said more than i intended to.
:)

ps2: Hi robot.

qft.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say that these guys(RHCP and Noob) are their own person. They can do as they please, I'd find it a bit selfish to try and force them back into RAM. They came into RAM of their own accord, as far as I know, and with that they have every right to leave when they please. Who knows, maybe they will come back after certain things die down and people come and go.

The best thing to do right now is to just let this incident slide and ignore it for a time. Let them be who they want to be. Mudslinging is not necessary. If they didn't like leadership choices that is their own problem, there should be no "you are disloyal" and so on and so on. If my leadership put me in a position that I felt extremely awkward with I would leave too.

That's my 2 cents.