[Breaking News] - Stuck in a slump as JELLEH shares soar!

Wallam

I was just trawling through the newspapers associated with world 57, trying to while away sometime, before I could send my next noble train and I suddenly came across this article about Stuck in The Standard:

TheStandard-JELLEHvsStuck.jpg

It certainly seems this is bad enough for Stuck, interested I looked around for more information and found this in the Daily Post:

DailyPost-JELLEHvsStuck.jpg

Graphics Today provided me with a handy visual of the two rival firms:

300vhcp.jpg

Certainly, if two prestigious newspapers such as The Standard and The Daily Post are reporting such issues in Stuck then it must be true. After all, we all know that the press never lies!

For those of you still confused or tl:dr

JELLEH declares on Stuck.

I leave you with news that Stuck shares have hit a rock bottom low since the company started, a worrying sign for the troubled company.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I enjoyed the read. Nice post Wallam. Also, who made the map? It looks nice ;)

DeletedUser102016

Nice pnp, exciting times are upon us.
Good luck JELLEH!

Paladin606

Nice PnP,very enjoyable read. Best of luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

pfft @ press never lying. :X

I don't play this world but I was perusing the forum and thought I'd say I liked the way this thread was done. Good luck both but from a neutral observer standpoint I 'd have to route for Jelleh on the basis of the first post alone. :3

optione

A+ for effort, but only B+ for relevance. I would have rated it lower but for the economist bits - a hostile takeover is not a bad simile. For whatever bizarre way you managed to recruit most of our largest players in a span of 10 hours before declaring war, kudos. Well played.

I'm sure you'll find them loyal mates, and willing fighters.

DeletedUser

Excellent PnP.. looks to me like Stucks days are numbered. Looking forward to the stats.

DeletedUser

The reason for JELLEH'S spike in share prices has been attributed to suspicions of a new product that is on it's way to market.
Speculation has been rampant as to what and why we are gaining market share.

Ladies and gentlemen, to my great pleasure I'm here to unveil our trade secret, our secret sauce....

jello-pudding-pops-popsicle.jpg

Our new Puddin Pops have Stuck on it's back as it scrambles to find such a mouth satisfying shape.
I won't even go into the saliva inducing flavors!

Coming to a market near you!

DeletedUser

A+ for effort, but only B+ for relevance. I would have rated it lower but for the economist bits - a hostile takeover is not a bad simile. For whatever bizarre way you managed to recruit most of our largest players in a span of 10 hours before declaring war, kudos. Well played.

I'm sure you'll find them loyal mates, and willing fighters.

Basically if you did not understand this comment, I will explain...

They didn't do much while here, and will probably not do anything while there... most they did here was gripe about the distance of an attack...

Wait they did help a lot, my bad... they were great in the war on Inactives... They could send a train that could not be sniped by that inactive person...

Needless to say, here is what Jelleh is

Jelleh is a tribe that already disbanned once to merge into HEAD
HEAD then lost and Jelleh reformed
They then recruited Ex Head members
Then they recruited members of Stuck, who didnt do anything in the first place...

So they have a great tribe (sarcasm)

Anyways,once you have a war declared on you, I am sure your member(ex-xtuck) will complain about nobody helping them, (when in reality it is them not helping) and then they will leave and join you...

As for this, yep declare a war on a tribe after it is already dead, lol!!! good job...

Acid

DeletedUser

I like jelleh :D lets see how this goes.... im kinda craving for jelleh...

DeletedUser82027

They didn't do much while here, and will probably not do anything while there... most they did here was gripe about the distance of an attack...

Wait they did help a lot, my bad... they were great in the war on Inactives... They could send a train that could not be sniped by that inactive person...

Needless to say, here is what Jelleh is

Then they recruited members of Stuck, who didnt do anything in the first place...

So they have a great tribe (sarcasm)

Anyways,once you have a war declared on you, I am sure your member(ex-xtuck) will complain about nobody helping them, (when in reality it is them not helping) and then they will leave and join you...

As for this, yep declare a war on a tribe after it is already dead, lol!!! good job...

Acid

Don't turn our jelly sour!

We made sure we picked the best ones from STUCK, and so far we have seen nothing but motivation. Perhaps in STUCK you just did jack shit for them, the leadership within STUCK was never there, and the OP's which should have been arranged by leadership were done as small OP's by normal members.

You claim they are poor, so far, 80% of the ones we have taken have proved me otherwise, they have come up with some attack OP's and they have proven that they are willing to send support... That's just appalling isn't it, Acid, that we can get your members to help better than you ever could :icon_rolleyes:

As for your little assumption it's a mini HEAD. You're partially correct, however we're using around 20% of HEAD, we are the active and most participating side of HEAD. After HEAD disbanded, we formed -Red, now to become stronger we merged with Jelleh, if you're not familiar with merges and their purpose, please leave the game now. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You will find that the two tribes that formed JELLEH in to what it is now are both groups of ex-HEAD players who wished to stick around after the tribe disbanded previously. It wasn't recruitment of ex-HEAD members so much as a plan to form a tribe out of the remainder of the crew. A few of the Stuck players were interested in joining when they found out a little bit about what was going to happen - the problem with the Stuck members not doing anything was for Stuck's leadership being too inactive for too long. Perhaps look towards correcting that before blaming your members for your own mistakes. This was just an intelligent move to allow two groups of friends to become one tribe again :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Acid

perhaps if you were a bit more active instead of logging in occasionally to recruit point whores to the west you might have an idea of what's going on in your tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

optione

perhaps if you were a bit more active instead of logging in occasionally to recruit point whores to the west you might have an idea of what's going on in your tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Says the man, who is the first to make the betrayal complete by attacking his former tribemates. Best thing about this game Flagler, is it is impossible to be killed off. Plenty of opportunities for payback.

I liked the old HEAD, it had a sort of dignity. Jelleh is more like W8 Ori.