[Breaking News] - Stuck in a slump as JELLEH shares soar!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I liked the old HEAD, it had a sort of dignity. Jelleh is more like W8 Ori.

I'd say that it would be better to judge JELLEH once the current tribe has been around for more than a week. Technically, the tribe formed 2 days ago - bit early to judge it yet :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I once had my way with Jelleh, it turned into a filthy, wobbly mess.

Anyways go jelleh.

DeletedUser81140

We knew you loved us somewhere
Skype-emoticons-52-heart.gif

its not about having no love its just i call things like i see them and use no tact whatsoever...acid is a horrible leader and quite a tool and recruits refugees and pointwhores ....i wouldnt be suprised if some of his followers like nima.kafka and his multi accounts like green cavalier and them tried to contact you to join them and jump ship...

no matter what my prior thoughts are of head your still 10x the players that stuck will never be..:) but just 10x less a player then me :p:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser82027

its not about having no love its just i call things like i see them and use no tact whatsoever...acid is a horrible leader and quite a tool and recruits refugees and pointwhores ....i wouldnt be suprised if some of his followers like nima.kafka and his multi accounts like green cavalier and them tried to contact you to join them and jump ship...

no matter what my prior thoughts are of head your still 10x the players that stuck will never be..:) but just 10x less a player then me :p:icon_twisted:

D: You wish my friend ;)

DeletedUser

I will admit you guys are completely right... I was not active for the past few weeks... (a few weeks in TW are chump change) Granted I do believe I told everyone I would be fairly inactive those weeks, before I went inactive... Something called work...

The issues which I guess they fail to literate to everyone is that only I am Opt are still around as leadership... Opt is the Diplomat... During the time I was semi active, leadership members quit...

Et Set ( the original owner quit ) He was leadership... Others went inactive... And well, there you have it, what was a leadership turned into 2 people...

You say that the members are willing to support? Against whom? I am sorry but I do not seem to know who else is attacking Jelleh... So they are supporting what? Oh wait you said willing to support, meaning they have yet to do anything...

As for Nima, that isnt the original owner of the account anymore, lol!!!

Regardless, everyone is right though, I failed as a leader... Work which was and always will be my first priority, seeing I like being able to pay my internet... Took over as first choice...

It is my fault for trusting that my members could stand on their own feet ,with out needing to be told " hey do this, and do that" Instead they were impatient ,and not willing to wait a couple of weeks for me to get back to full activity again...

And act as if I never told them I would be busy...

I can not control people from quitting TW... I people want to quit, they quit... Therefor I had no power over members of our council quitting... Which left Opt and semi active Acid stretched thin...

Anyways... Good luck in the future, I am sure the same members who left us ,will leave you too... They will cry and whine about something you do they dont like... But fail to realize you can not please everyone...

DeletedUser

Stuck, and the tribe that broke off from them. Does not include the now tribeless that left.

First stats post.

Side 1:
Tribes: JELLEH
Side 2:
Tribes: Stuck, TEAM

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 128,365
Side 2: 7,583
Difference: 120,782

chart

DeletedUser82027

I will admit you guys are completely right... I was not active for the past few weeks... (a few weeks in TW are chump change) Granted I do believe I told everyone I would be fairly inactive those weeks, before I went inactive... Something called work...

The issues which I guess they fail to literate to everyone is that only I am Opt are still around as leadership... Opt is the Diplomat... During the time I was semi active, leadership members quit...

Et Set ( the original owner quit ) He was leadership... Others went inactive... And well, there you have it, what was a leadership turned into 2 people...

You say that the members are willing to support? Against whom? I am sorry but I do not seem to know who else is attacking Jelleh... So they are supporting what? Oh wait you said willing to support, meaning they have yet to do anything...

As for Nima, that isnt the original owner of the account anymore, lol!!!

Regardless, everyone is right though, I failed as a leader... Work which was and always will be my first priority, seeing I like being able to pay my internet... Took over as first choice...

It is my fault for trusting that my members could stand on their own feet ,with out needing to be told " hey do this, and do that" Instead they were impatient ,and not willing to wait a couple of weeks for me to get back to full activity again...

And act as if I never told them I would be busy...

I can not control people from quitting TW... I people want to quit, they quit... Therefor I had no power over members of our council quitting... Which left Opt and semi active Acid stretched thin...

Anyways... Good luck in the future, I am sure the same members who left us ,will leave you too... They will cry and whine about something you do they dont like... But fail to realize you can not please everyone...

You're correct, Jobs take priority. However , telling your tribe that you won't be on for a week or so is utter Bull. You haven't been active as a leader for a while and your ex-members will gladly vouch for that, Unfortunately. It is a sad show when your tribe cannot stand on their own feet, yes, I don't doubt. And they did, A.K.A Thor arranged a few OP's, and took out one of our number 1 players Gyvate, did a pretty decent job. However, if your inactivity and all the wrong within STUCK wasn't pointed out to the members by us who recruited them from you, then they would still be with you 'STUCK' in the same position: Leaderless, going to a cul-de sack.

We told your members that inactive leadership was bad, they agreed. I also pointed out to many that it's shameful when the leadership declares the to the tribe he will be gone (fair does) but then doesn't appoint someone as a temp leader. We can however offer what you failed to do, as I respect you for holding your hands up to that.

We will make better use of your members who have done a fantastic job of supporting each other and attacking the inactive lot of STUCK.

I apologise it ended this way, Acid, As you and Opt' are good folk, as I believe the rest of STUCK are, but you failed your tribe, and we can offer them what you couldn't, structure.

DeletedUser

Good luck you two, this will be a good war. Stuck is already have issues with k72 as EPIC seems to be rapid expanding into k72. That back front would be smart to grab an ally to take care of that issue.

optione

Apologies if I violate some magician's code here and whisp away some of the PnP smoke and mirrors. From the various posts, I've inferred you have got two problems Hardy:
1) Ditching the HEAD label - so your old enemies don't take notice. This is perhaps your lesser problem as you never had as many real enemies as you believe, but I'll defer to your wisdom since it's your tribe.
2) Painting Acid to be as incompetent or negligent as possible - Because if he is not, then the rest of your tribe consists of tribe hoppers who stabbed their old mates in the back for some easy expansion. Your reports from people who switched may be just a bit coloured by this as well. Last I checked, over half your caps were former Stuck on their old tribe. And as you pointed out, less than a week ago we fought together to clear gyvate. So far, this is more like a Stuck civil war than Jelleh vs Stuck.

I can give you a more reasoned critical assessment of our previous internal mechanics in a bit if you like. I was the one actually there.

DeletedUser

Apologies if I violate some magician's code here and whisp away some of the PnP smoke and mirrors. From the various posts, I've inferred you have got two problems Hardy:
1) Ditching the HEAD label - so your old enemies don't take notice. This is perhaps your lesser problem as you never had as many real enemies as you believe, but I'll defer to your wisdom since it's your tribe.
2) Painting Acid to be as incompetent or negligent as possible - Because if he is not, then the rest of your tribe consists of tribe hoppers who stabbed their old mates in the back for some easy expansion. Your reports from people who switched may be just a bit coloured by this as well. Last I checked, over half your caps were former Stuck on their old tribe. And as you pointed out, less than a week ago we fought together to clear gyvate. So far, this is more like a Stuck civil war than Jelleh vs Stuck.

I can give you a more reasoned critical assessment of our previous internal mechanics in a bit if you like. I was the one actually there.

1) The head label? Head died a long time ago mate, the two dukes quit, who are we to carry it on, we needed a fresh start.

2) He has admitted his lack of activity, your ex-tribemates have said themselves he is an incompetent leader. No, they ditched stuck because it was a dead tribe with no leadership. No, its not a civil war, we recruited them for a reason, they wanted to join and we wanted them to. Otherwise they would not be here

DeletedUser82027

You have no idea, nor the right to even tell us why we have done what we've done regarding HEAD and -Red. HEAD's disband was for many reasons, Mainly because it was a premade tribe that failed to an extent, and rather than keep the dead ship on ropes, it was best to disband the tribe so the premade was obvious to observers it was a fail. The other reasons why HEAD failed include ET's mass attacks which broke us both external (Visual) and internal (issues I will not discuss). HEAD did not disband so the remnants could disperse and remove the tag of HEAD fallen warrior from our heads. Get your facts straight before you imply this.

Acidgod admitted on this very PnP that he was a failure of a leader, due to his lack of activity. Whether he made the tribe aware of his inactivity before hand or not is not the point, he failed to make another member incharge in his time off, You can claim you stepped up to the mark all you wish, but you failed. The main attackers I will openly admit are ex-stuck members, and the reason is simple and obvious, they wanted to take out the inactives before anyone else. It's a good idea to do that, it would be a shame to see the villages get used by someone we don't want to have them. Also the fact the ex-stuck are smack bang in the centre or the edge of other STUCK, making them perfect for first attackers.

DON'T blame Jelleh, HEAD or -Red for your failure of a tribe. We only plucked a few hairs, you and your poor leadership made your self's bald. You failed to make OP's, you failed to bring the tribe together to the extent of them wanting to leave, I believe Et set Ra resigned from his leadership post because of the internal issues. Poor excuse of a tribe in my opinion.

Before you attempt to slander us, think, what is a war about? What would you expect STUCK members to do once they have been recruited by Jelleh? Sit by the side-lines? I think not.

optione

I never mentioned your disband nor reformation. I was talking about the various posts in this thread. Not sure why you are so sensitive about the genesis of your new tribe.

I don't see how you going on like some eastern block prosecutioner about Acid disproves my second point - it rather seems to reinforce it. If not, then what's it to you? You never had to suffer under his alleged incompetence.

If our members are inactive then I've gotta say your casualty figures are embarassingly high. But rather than our apparent inactives, most of your attacks have been directed at the three of the largest remaining members, wisely, due to morale. Hardy, you really should keep up with your own operations.

And no, the main attackers are _not_ Stuck members. But they are making considerably better progress on considerably less effort than your original members due to the favourable positioning you accurately pointed out.

But it looks like we at least find common ground on the timeline: Jelleh recruits largest members of Stuck, Jelleh declares war on Stuck, former Stuck members lead the way nobling out their old tribemates.

You're right, I concede the point: they were just missing the proper leadership to stick the knife in someone's back.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At the end of the day, a war's a war.

If you guys had weaker friendships with your tribe members than those who brought them to JELLEH, that's something that you could take away and learn from in future worlds where you lead a tribe, assuming that you don't win this war. Reasonable activity is also required for leadership - again, something to take away and learn from.

Best of luck to you guys Optione. I had a fair bit of respect for you guys from the times we spoke directly and indirectly in the past, and will look forward to seeing your abilities as players over the coming days :)

optione

Not much to see bud - I'm just a lot a talk and not even a badge :)

optione

Quick clip of the late night stats:

Stuck Captures 2
Stuck ODA 308.178
Stuck ODD 2.027.351

Jelleh Captures 20
Jelleh ODA 1.775.311
Jelleh ODD 360.249

On with the body count...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh no, I have to respond... lol!!!

First I will get with the "Acid Admitted Part...."

Yes I admitted I told everyone I would be busy for work... (What you were not informed of is that I did appoint somebody to take over while I was gone...) The problem here is ,you failed to put other words I stated after me admitting I was inactive with the statement... I said "while I was away leadership members quit"...

One major member who quit, which threw things for a loop ,Was Former LandOwner, who so happens to be the one I left to be in control... Unfortunately, one day he set me as sitter for a supposed 24 hours, and well hasnt been back since...

Second thing I want to touch base on,

Is everything in my other response saying sorry I am at fault, was sarcasm, but I am guessing that is something people fail to pick up on... I do not blame myself for the tribe failures... Things happen, people quit, and a now common occurrence is people have no loyalty anymore...

Your leadership there is under reconstruction ,which is exactly what is here... You are a new tribe, and we were a more established one... The members who left to help build your tribe ,could have helped reconstruct this one... But truth be told, they just wanted to noble people on their borders ,so they could have bigger clusters...

That is all it boils down to... They did not want to send attacks 15 hours out against your tribe or any other tribe, but instead wanted to send attacks that are 3 hours away...

That is something they cried and moaned about for the longest... Distance, and morale... Unfortunately your tribe is to far for them to want to attack ,and others near were to low points... So, they jumped ship so they could attack closer higher point players...

Great loyalty there, lol!!! anyways, we will see what happens... Now, and in the future...

Acid

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can't we just have a nice fun war instead of all the bickering?

We will see what happens in the future, indeed. For now, the statistics will do the talking.

I will explain what the statistics show first.

The previous 48 hours of warfare. Including both Stuck, and the Stuck break-off tribe called TEAM. We declared war on this tribe too - merely changing tribes does not change the fact that they are targets we had chosen before they left their tribe. As such, we still see them as the enemy we declared on in this thread.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Stuck, TEAM

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 3
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 162,703
Side 2: 20,496
Difference: 142,207

chart

DeletedUser

Go JELLEH go.. :icon_smile:
Nice going. Seems some good core of ex Head players are still capable of doing good things together.
Give my best wishes to Eddy.

DeletedUser

Stuck still gaining no real ground, mainly recaps. No attempt of a retaliation yet.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM, Stuck

Timeframe: 09/10/2011 00:00:00 to 14/10/2011 01:59:54

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 5
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 299,728
Side 2: 36,218
Difference: 263,510

chart

DeletedUser82027

Stuck still gaining no real ground, mainly recaps. No attempt of a retaliation yet.

They've taken one village that wasn't a recap off a player. Not great, But it shows they are making an effort to stick and stack. Kudos.