Bunny

DeletedUser

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
boo! (488|435) K445,922hermitty [Bunny]Bunny Queen [Bunny]2012-10-08 21:53:38

Bunny Bunny Bunny... Got to love the Duke first conquest is a mighty fearless internal... How many more tribes will you make ? Rabbit? Wabbit? Bunny 1 ? White Bunny ? Brown Bunny... How many worlds you guys lost now ? aren't you all those Manic guys?. If i recal it rightly so You guys did nothing but run from worlds after worlds and cry yourselfs a lake.

DeletedUser

omg so many internals already... 30% internals Great Job barb munchers or shoudl we call you guys Manic? i mean whats chagned lets be honest here.. Hugging and internalling!

DeletedUser

oh geez some of them are still on w58 hugging ? please... Nothing chagned there, Bunny 1, rabbit wabbit ? what did Fork do to let you all in ? fork 3? spork ? you gusy against Honor?

yeha Great Job... you guys should make a new game call it familywars!

DeletedUser104941

River fights for Glory Oct 01,2012 04:40
** mass mail **

I'm river world 10, 18,24,42,53,58 , tons of people i know in your hood and that hate my guts in the last year, some fakign death crap and then some latest rage stuff in w58.

been playing this shitty game since 19 turned 25 few days ago and started up tw again, and alot of people who swore they would never play again turns out they are playing and i'm excited and would love ot play with you all BUT

alot hate me and really really hate maybe so I"M sorry for my latest (F-bomb ups) and umn

can i pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee join and pleaseeeeeeeeee WIN this (F-Bomb) world with you all so i cna't quit this pain in the ass game for life

and no haul world is awesome and pacman are saying you guys are all shit and that really annoys me greatly and i really wana (F-Bomb) play

so can you all have a talk and say you all hate me and it's not a good idea to invite me and all that and FORGIVE me this last time and invite me already

pretty please with sugar on top

thats all
Jon

Bitter much?, Maybe if you fake your death again and come back as a ghost we will let you back?

monsterbro

omg so many internals already... 30% internals Great Job barb munchers or shoudl we call you guys Manic? i mean whats chagned lets be honest here.. Hugging and internalling!

please tell me hwo you got 30% when they have done only 2 internals

DeletedUser

I need say no more.. When you jump on here trying to defend yoruselfs... that just means your all guilty... have fun on this world.. you will loose it again... maybe you might win world 105 Just get a bucket to catch all the tears deb does like to wah wah alot

monsterbro

Renewell doesn't count ? i see a few more too.

even if your going count renewall there only 2 more bunny and Requiem Renegade which makes it not 30%. so please tell me how you got the 30%

PS im not in bunny so everything i have to say dont take it out on them

musological

why you hatin' bro? let's see your tribe's stats then... ?-)

DeletedUser

Renwell left on his own. then I cleared him and nobled him. Hows that an internal?

DeletedUser

Can i pleeeeeeease join pleeeeeeeease please pleeeeeeeeease :(

My name is Jon and im so sorry for everything I did. Please let me back bunny cause no one else trust me please guys. Pathetic as all get out.

DeletedUser

Renewell doesn't count ? i see a few more too.

I honestly don't know your point but you are just lowering your self even lower. Nobody really cares lol get over it, all the other prev manic players obviously have so should you. The longer you lash out etc you just sound more and more like bitter old woman(for lack of being able to say really what i want to)

Enough is enough mate, move on with your life