Bunny

to7a

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
boo! (488|435) K445,922hermitty [Bunny]Bunny Queen [Bunny]2012-10-08 21:53:38

Bunny Bunny Bunny... Got to love the Duke first conquest is a mighty fearless internal... How many more tribes will you make ? Rabbit? Wabbit? Bunny 1 ? White Bunny ? Brown Bunny... How many worlds you guys lost now ? aren't you all those Manic guys?. If i recal it rightly so You guys did nothing but run from worlds after worlds and cry yourselfs a lake.

they aren't alone on that . take a look at this .

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=681

Last edited:

DeletedUser100507

And by showinf that your trying to prove what? its called merging accounts loads of people do it, its not internalling or anything is it
?

to7a

And by showinf that your trying to prove what? its called merging accounts loads of people do it, its not internalling or anything is it
?

i'm trying to say it's become a regular thing on TW . so he need to get over it .

and i don't call that merging account, i call that Operating a push up account .there's a different

Last edited:

DeletedUser22909

?

If you merge, you generally have a bit bigger accounts... And you do it so you can co-play when you really cannot serve your time anymore on your own. 1 + 1 village accounts are simply pushing, giving them an early and easy edge over the opposition - obviously this also happens when you merge two bigger accounts, but that is generally in a phase of the world where other tribes and players have a substantial amount of villages and nukes to actually decimate these merging players.

DeletedUser101547

it makes no difference if people merge earlier or later in terms of legality/rules in game, mergers are allowed and legal, late game mergers are much more costly due to large losses of troops so i think anyone who merges later is silly but that's their choice. Early mergers are better and very common as people who solo start find co's and buddy up. I know for us the prereg thing being announced right as we merged made it hard to organise coplayers before start up esp as we were planning on a late start. I see no problem with people starting solo and then finding someone to co and merging. This whole threads a bit of a dud tbh. Someone raging over an internal? Really? Que the rant over how family tribes and coplaying ruined the game, oh and those growing barbs...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

What account is smurf- in pacman I had no clue river was on any account I thought he couldn't get in any tribe. I know he couldn't get in bunny being I am friends with a few in bunny cause well a specific issue. I really am curious please tell me. So badly want to know what account River is on pm it to me. Also above statement is correct on merging and such. It works well in no haul worlds early on.

DeletedUser

Internals are part of the game whether you like it or not.

A good tribe has a good mix of players. Attackers defenders and internaller/supporters. As a duke you lose points organizing people. Why wouldn't you do tribal clean up to help your tribe?

DeletedUser103537

I still need to know what account is smurf- in pacman this has been bothering me since I found out. River tell me what account your on. lol I trying to get people that know to tell me please.

DeletedUser93066

I don't know what you guys wasting your breathe over here. Cannibalism is allowed in TW and a good strategy for a premade. Sorting out Co players knowing who you can co more effectively is a smart play. As for family tribes. This is too early to form a secondary tribe But tribe like Infamous Smurf & Bunny wanted to do a head start. However it will eventually bite them in the ass as every single other tribes in different worlds. That's just going against the nature and playing with the power balance.

xRedDevil

aye look i'm not 40 driving a taxi wasting my life on this game... just remember that.

Hold on.. so if you're on this forum whining about internalling you are not wasting your life? This makes no sense!

DeletedUser104941

As for family tribes. This is too early to form a secondary tribe But tribe like Infamous Smurf & Bunny wanted to do a head start. However it will eventually bite them in the ass as every single other tribes in different worlds. That's just going against the nature and playing with the power balance.

You seem to be confused, Bunny has no "family tribe".