Bunny

monsterbro

if bunny likes to hug then why dont they have diplomacy with me :(

DeletedUser100507

Ohai requiem, so umm who dis guy? isnt he the noob from 58 who no1 likes?

Dude but seriously its a game your getting all hurt about this like its a serious thing, bunny can play how they want i dont see you trying to win anything or maybe your just scared. Oh and before you say im in bunny ready my sig, however w58 im with these lot.

DeletedUser

aye look i'm not 40 driving a taxi wasting my life on this game... just remember that.

monsterbro

Ohai requiem, so umm who dis guy? isnt he the noob from 58 who no1 likes?

Dude but seriously its a game your getting all hurt about this like its a serious thing, bunny can play how they want i dont see you trying to win anything or maybe your just scared. Oh and before you say im in bunny ready my sig, however w58 im with these lot.

we already know that bunny wouldnt even take you in

Child in time

Guys, all these "top tribes" have been doing internals and stuff. It's not even a surprise anymore. Look at those "top player" OD's. For the love of the lord, I have a higher ODA, and I'm limited to one village. - heck, I haven't even attempted to noble yet. - heck, I only have a level 8 smithy.

DeletedUser

they woudlnt' take him in because you have to barb munch and internal it's a requirement!

DeletedUser104941

Nope, we couldn't let you in man, we have a "No Ghosts" policy.

P.s. In case anyone still wasn't sure, yeh he's on a Pacman Account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101547

I love internals and barbarians. And I'm proud of it.

DeletedUser

Guys, all these "top tribes" have been doing internals and stuff. It's not even a surprise anymore. Look at those "top player" OD's. For the love of the lord, I have a higher ODA, and I'm limited to one village. - heck, I haven't even attempted to noble yet. - heck, I only have a level 8 smithy.

Then you're pointlessly wasting your troops and slowing your own growth.

DeletedUser

Then you're pointlessly wasting your troops and slowing your own growth.

This ain't a flame Hard but not necessarily

Keeping a potential turtle cleared and walless by continuously attacking him before he has a decent troop count can be beneficial if done correctly when it comes to nobling time

DeletedUser

I wish i still had 1 OD *Cries*