Bunny

DeletedUser

rlly?

He's just jealous no one wants to gift a village to him. Oo

DeletedUser103537

lucaya is the word for internal in Onfire on 64. All I know. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105718

Everyone has his own playstyle. Doesn't mean it's pathetic or wrong - as far as I see, if they enjoy the game it's obviously done well for them :)

DeletedUser54677

I need say no more.. When you jump on here trying to defend yoruselfs... that just means your all guilty... have fun on this world.. you will loose it again... maybe you might win world 105 Just get a bucket to catch all the tears deb does like to wah wah alot

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than this. You want to blame someone for taking an internal, during startup, on a no-hauls world? Get over yourself. Anyone who would say that that's a bad maneuver has obviously not played TW for long, or well.

DeletedUser103537

I kind of think he has a grudge really that my thought

DeletedUser

Everyone has his own playstyle. Doesn't mean it's pathetic or wrong - as far as I see, if they enjoy the game it's obviously done well for them :)

Internals are necessary in the game. End of story.

I would rather someone else did it. But I will take them if people can't do it quickly.

DeletedUser

Hey Red what you doing here?

rangers like messing around having a bit of fun. A few of you nyuk guys joined then?

Giving my ex tribe mates hell i hope. Keep an eye on W42 but don't check in much. To be honest T's collapse so quickly left you guys in a bit of a hole.