BUZZ Discussion

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
as i've posted in the other section,

the only way now to survive in this world, seems to be to merge...... so be it
we'll all see in the battlefield who's is the best merge,
we'll see who's is the best at coordinating, timing, supporting ect ect ect
only time will tell who's will stay strong and who's will fall apart.
There is never a bad tribe, only bad players.

But this is only my opinion
Master B

DeletedUser

So summary of defense of the merge is:

Our merge is better than yours.

K

Where did you get that from ? making up stuff doesn't make you seem any smarter dude..

maybe you need to spend more time reading and more suggesting a name for "crash", as i cant seem to find a way to press the "restart button".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gonna put my 2 pences in her cuz im bored.

everyone knew that this merge was going to happen know? well if not it's been on the forums for ages now.
None of you on this forum can call the players in this merge Hipocrits.
why?
s far as im aware i could be correct but these guys haven't actually bashed a tribe for merging i know they bashed Crash about merging but that was minly because both SubV and Brave! bashed pirana for merging and then they formed Crash.

so in all there is not alot to say here about Hipocrits and merging as far as im aware and to the Syn guys.

Nice One :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Gonna put my 2 pences in her cuz im bored.

everyone knew that this merge was going to happen know? well if not it's been on the forums for ages now.
None of you on this forum can call the players in this merge Hipocrits.
why?
s far as im aware i could be correct but these guys haven't actually bashed a tribe for merging i know they bashed Crash about merging but that was minly because both SubV and Brave! bashed pirana for merging and then they formed Crash.

so in all there is not alot to say here about Hipocrits and merging as far as im aware and to the Syn guys.

Nice One :icon_wink:

They didn't bash Crash only for some of Crash members bashing Pirana merge before, they bashed about Crash merge itself aswell. Which in fact makes it hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

Yeah but we don't merge because we will get more points and look better
We merged because we have a common enemy (khaos) and alot of SYN are friendly with -XIII-

DeletedUser

Do you want me to mark SYN and XIII as a family for the whole 10 hours that XIII will be around for :icon_rolleyes:

I mean unlike you we dont intend to leave tribes behind that we claim as our villages and therefore wont be a family. We willl be one unified tribe not four tribes. Idc what you guys say you were a family because you claimed the other tribes as your villages and your inactive. Notice the your part meaning part of you :lol:

I wonder why if everyone knew -XIII- and SYN would merge to fight "common enemy" and "supposedly" it was their goal which has now happened, but both (Repinski & Bama) map updaters "forgot" to put them as family before. However, they decided to make Crash family and even colored tribe I would call unfairly. Is it not abuse of privileges and propaganda?

DeletedUser

Yeah but we don't merge because we will get more points and look better
We merged because we have a common enemy (khaos) and alot of SYN are friendly with -XIII-

I know, your merge is better then our merge :icon_redface:

/me wants to hug SYN

DeletedUser

I know, your merge is better then our merge :icon_redface:

/me wants to hug SYN

Yeah because crash's 30 members and multiple tribes compared to -XIII-s is not different atall:icon_rolleyes:

The intelligence of Crash members are really shown on these forums..if they had a minimum IQ requirement of 100 to be allowed to play TW, Crash would have about five members.

DeletedUser

Sorry we don't accept noobs :/
:icon_redface:
[spoil]
noob_pwning_trollcat.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Yeah because crash's 30 members and multiple tribes compared to -XIII-s is not different atall:icon_rolleyes:

The intelligence of Crash members are really shown on these forums..if they had a minimum IQ requirement of 100 to be allowed to play TW, Crash would have about five members.

lol

DeletedUser

Don't you start bragging about IQ in here, not a place for it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

FCBunyodkor you make me laugh, you really do

You mock other tribes and unlike your tribe dont hide under an alias, i think you should :lol:

First you say attack is the best form of defence, then you have a I love oda avatar, but you cant do as you have so little.

Then we look at your stats

420 villages
10 barbs
107 brave internals
36 STF internals
137 from magic, a player whose account you had the sit for.
10 from tribeless players that you started when still in brave

300 from 420

71% are easy villages, hmm. see now why crash has a 78% internal or tribless/barb nobling rate. Go you guys. Now do as your leadership asked, and leave the forums alone before people counter your comments on hugging when you have stats like that and been in more than one merge yourself, sov and subv :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone

Gad to see that we are all being mature about this today :)

May I be the first to congratulate all members of SYN and XIII for taking the plunge into a new tribal merge. Please forgive me as I am one of the players in crash that does not meet the IQ entrance level (thanks for noticing :() I just have one question.

Whens the next hug fest and is anyone taking bets????????

DeletedUser

Walshaw why don't you create new thread under my ingame name instead of going off-topic.

DeletedUser

Walshaw why don't you create new thread under my ingame name instead of going off-topic.

Unlike yourself I dont get so excited at mocking people I have to create a new thread to get my point across.

1 of two things will happen

First, there is no name change, in which I will post all those comments from RC etc who state no name change means no merge, therefore all arguements are pointless end of convo

Secondly, there is in fact a name change, therefore a thread will need to be created to comment on said tribe.

Like I tell many I reply to, I'm constructive with what I say, I dont just "flame" as you would call it to act big, as you certainly are not big or not clever. Lets all create new threads :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: so what you are trying to say is because -XIII- moved to SYN it is not a merge and we can't discuss it?

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: so what you are trying to say is because -XIII- moved to SYN it is not a merge and we can't discuss it?

I will post post after post after post after post of SUBV players saying that they never merged with facepalm as their was no name change, it was just recruitment

The same players that are in your tribe or the reason crash is now here. So thus your OWN tribe say this, hense we had days of arguements on this. So in all fairness non crash players can, but in Crash's eyes a merge is only a merge if there is a name change.

So like i said before, your jumped the gun a little now didnt you :lol:

DeletedUser

I would like to have your opinion walshaw? Do you see SYN & -XIII- situation as a merge or recruitment?