BUZZ Discussion

DeletedUser

i find it interesting how madison got so pissed at subv and brave merging but is perfectly fine with syn merging

DeletedUser70293

i find it interesting how madison got so pissed at subv and brave merging but is perfectly fine with syn merging

Letting your members know ahead of time probably helped him like SYN. Besides we have Rep.

DeletedUser

SubV never merged with facepalm , you remeber we only recruited some of them and other went to SYN !

But now all XIII players joined SYN ? Can you undrestand differences ?

DeletedUser

SubV and Brave! was merged because we worked so well that it was forseen that we would work better together since against eachother in the future!

Now SYN and -XIII- have now merged for what?.....a "COMMON ENEMY".....WOW

Ppl flammed us Crash members just to do the same.....think before speaking!!!

!BM!

Well our tribes are friends. Fight the same enemies. Have mutual goals.
Your tribes may have been friends but you certainly didn't fight the same enemies! We flamed you because your merge was stupid...I thought that with everyone telling you this that by now you would have come to understand this.

No.

Maybe you should just do as your tribe says. CRASH

DeletedUser

!?! ( if you remember them ) , RISEN and eQu were our "Common enemies" . Any thing else ?

DeletedUser

Well our tribes are friends. Fight the same enemies. Have mutual goals.
Your tribes may have been friends but you certainly didn't fight the same enemies! We flamed you because your merge was stupid...I thought that with everyone telling you this that by now you would have come to understand this.

No.

Maybe you should just do as your tribe says. CRASH

How did subv and brave not have common enemies:icon_rolleyes: Both tribes had more common enemies than xiii and syn did.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:-XIII- moved to SYN it is not a merge and we can't discuss it?
Hmm.
For my penny's worth, FC, The above sentence is so nearly perfect for Walshaw's IQ. It is mostly made up of ONE syllable words. Your failing here is that 'discuss' has TWO syllables.
Please try to keep it simple for him/her.
i.e. The word 'MERGE' is an easy one syllable word for him/her to understand.
:icon_confused:
TT.

DeletedUser

Many peeps brag about Brave! joining SubV's war and all sort of things, but what they donno is what was happening behind the scenes in leadership in these two tribes. Guess what, it was all planned and we fought together that way.

DeletedUser70293

How did subv and brave not have common enemies:icon_rolleyes: Both tribes had more common enemies than xiii and syn did.

Having Brave! declare on most of SubV's enemies AFTER they were beaten doesn't exactly constitute common enemies. It constitutes mediocrity.

DeletedUser

SubV never merged with facepalm , you remeber we only recruited some of them and other went to SYN !

But now all XIII players joined SYN ? Can you undrestand differences ?

Considering i was the duke of Facepalm at the time i can 100% put this argument to rest Facepalm Merged with Subv.

DeletedUser

Having Brave! declare on most of SubV's enemies AFTER they were beaten doesn't exactly constitute common enemies. It constitutes mediocrity.

well we had common enemy in -di- and brave declared on them first. They are also ranked higher than khaos, so I would say that justify the merge :)

DeletedUser

Letting your members know ahead of time probably helped him like SYN. Besides we have Rep.

How far ahead Bama knew about merge when he joined like yesterday? If he knew beforehand why he left merge for another merge. Thats just beyond everything...

DeletedUser70293

well we had common enemy in -di- and brave declared on them first. They are also ranked higher than khaos, so I would say that justify the merge :)

Hence the term most. A single common enemy here and there doesn't really qualify.

SYN/XIII fought Rogue, Khaos, SHNOBI and other numerous northern tribes together. Brave and SubV fought rim tribes either of them could have taken.

Unlike DI, Khaos was close in size to SYN and XIII.

DeletedUser

I wonder why if everyone knew -XIII- and SYN would merge to fight "common enemy" and "supposedly" it was their goal which has now happened, but both (Repinski & Bama) map updaters "forgot" to put them as family before. However, they decided to make Crash family and even colored tribe I would call unfairly. Is it not abuse of privileges and propaganda?

Okay, so if Brave! and SubV were planning to merge, by your same logic, shouldn't they have been marked as family for a LONG time? Rep and Bama didn't update the maps when you were still Brave! and SubV that way, so no reason for them to have done it in the case of SYN and -XIII-. You were marked as family with CRASH, SubV, Brave!, and STF because you threatened to attack anyone who attacked them. As I said in the CRASH thread, should Rep have updated PIRANA as your family? RC threatened others if they went after PIRANA because PIRANA was "SubV's war." Its not abuse of privs or propaganda. Any other map updater would have done the same.

And to respond to you dihead, Bama didn't like the way CRASH was formed. Mostly its been the ex-Brave! members acting cocky behind their new name (there are a few ex-SubV that just can't help themselves). Can't really say they are acting cocky behind their new tribemates, though, considering SubV has always been a shield for Brave!

Anyway, please..continue flaming. It makes no difference to me what CRASH thinks of the rest of this world.

DeletedUser

Hence the term most. A single common enemy here and there doesn't really qualify.

SYN/XIII fought Rogue, Khaos, SHNOBI and other numerous northern tribes together. Brave and SubV fought rim tribes either of them could have taken.

First you say we didn't fight common enemy, then it was SubV who declared first, these are just excuses buddy..

DeletedUser

Syn was significantly bigger than Khaos in the past. You guys failed to beat them and decided to head toward the rim instead. Also rogue, shinobi and "numerous northern tribes" are basically the same rim players changing tribes back and forth. The only note worthy enemy you guys actually fought is khaos.
Ru guys even at war with piranha? I only saw record of robingoodfellow nobling syn players.

DeletedUser70293

How far ahead Bama knew about merge when he joined like yesterday? If he knew beforehand why he left merge for another merge. Thats just beyond everything...

Did you ever consider he prefers us due to the attitudes and personas of some of the CRASH players here on the forums who act like spoiled children being put in the corner for being caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

First you say we didn't fight common enemy, then it was SubV who declared first, these are just excuses buddy..

Firstly, I said mostly, not never. There is a difference if you care to look in a dictionary.

However for your common enemies SubV declared and pacified the areas, than Brave! move in. You just need to read buddy.

DeletedUser

And to respond to you dihead, Bama didn't like the way CRASH was formed. Mostly its been the ex-Brave! members acting cocky behind their new name (there are a few ex-SubV that just can't help themselves). Can't really say they are acting cocky behind their new tribemates, though, considering SubV has always been a shield for Brave!

a shell is useless unless there is something soft and cuddly to protect :icon_idea:

DeletedUser70293

a shell is useless unless there is something soft and cuddly to protect :icon_idea:

The amusing part is he used the term "shield" not "shell".

But if we're talking about Brave! here their past performances certainly point towards them being soft, cuddly, and a bootlick.

DeletedUser

Did you ever consider he prefers us due to the attitudes and personas of some of the CRASH players here on the forums who act like spoiled children being put in the corner for being caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

If that statement is correct and if thats the reason why he left, does it not make him a lier? Since he openly claimed it was due to a merge period.

Firstly, I said mostly, not never. There is a difference if you care to look in a dictionary.

However for your common enemies SubV declared and pacified the areas, than Brave! move in. You just need to read buddy.

Still common enemy, whatever tactics we used.