C² finally crumbling...

DeletedUser

Stay on topic MichielK. If you wish to talk about that pick up the trend and start another topic about us. :)

Well boys and girls...looks like the tides have definitely turned on the mighty C².

Looks like they can't keep their players happy and satisfied anymore. What a pity.

Such a shame.

Better tell MichielK to loosen up the reigns a bit if he wants to keep his members happy.

Any more of your players go and fall off the map like MichaelDav...it could get ugly.

:lol:

as for this....I "lol"ed :lol:

MichielK

Stay on topic MichielK. If you wish to talk about that pick up the trend and start another topic about us. :)

Easy on the mod impressions, though you do have a point. Btw, you may want to check who actually starts those topics...it ain't us :icon_wink:

P.S. I'm short on lollipops :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

tsk tsk Michiel, you should not look further into words than what is actually said :)

I was not impressing any mod but referring to the rules of the forums.

also...

I said that it is A trend. Not a C² trend :icon_wink:

If you are short on lolipops, then come and get one.....that is....if you can :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

Michiel is one to talk about failing...

Here is MichielK through a timeline, from when he was a child:

Here is the little C²-ian, buckling under the pressure of a simple group photo:

team-photo-fail.jpg

Here is MichielK as a young man. It was so wet and slippery out that day, that Michiel could no longer ride the backs of his tribemates, thus he began to drift away...:lol:

group-picture-fail.jpg

And today...here we see what MichielK does on a daily basis---> standing around while everyone else works:

Supervising.jpg

And this is how MichielK looks when he has incomings:

omg-a-water-balloon.jpg

DeletedUser

Yea Pictures and a story! :lol:

That last picture may need some work though, didn't load for me.

DeletedUser

I laughed so hard at those pictures gammy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its funny cause its true :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep thinking that :icon_cool:

Well, actually I will keep knowing it. You have no intel that you could give C2 anymore. When was the last time you sent a nuke? To SF or even c2 alex? Bin a while I'm sure. So no boy you are not part in this war. But, keep thinking that :icon_biggrin:

aside from Sauroni, I don't think anyone is naive enough to believe that one anymore)

Huh, you just insulted me.... I hope everyone takes note of that next time I insult you MK :icon_cool:

More double standards from c2, what a surprise! :icon_rolleyes:

And in reply to your jibber jabber (insult :icon_eek:) well actually everyone loyal to SF believes in their tribe. And I never said that the war starts today. My god you like to pull things out of thin air don't you? Read freakin posts before you write BS.

P.S. You insulted my whole tribe with that picture to, so don't be surprised when I take one at your tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its funny cause its true :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really. Those guys obviously have too much hair to be MK. And unless he's part chameleon or something, I don't think MK can change his skin color from white to black. And I don't even have any plausible explanation for how he got old and then young again as the pictures progressed :icon_confused:

MichielK

Not really. Those guys obviously have too much hair to be MK. And unless he's part chameleon or something, I don't think MK can change his skin color from white to black. And I don't even have any plausible explanation for how he got old and then young again as the pictures progressed :icon_confused:

The rejuvenating effects of water balloons. They're intense!

DeletedUser

Well, actually I will keep knowing it. You have no intel that you could give C2 anymore. When was the last time you sent a nuke? To SF or even c2 alex? Bin a while I'm sure. So no boy you are not part in this war. But, keep thinking that :icon_biggrin:

from this its clear u dont know v much of W16 vurrent events, so i advise u dont try to insult alex anymore. Firstly he never ever sent any info to C2, i thought everyone knows this by now. Secondly hes 2 steps ahead of u... read what he said again and u might be able to work out what trick hes got up his sleeve :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hold up a minutes, are both sides of this war completely stupid or in-deniel? urmm no1 knows who will win as the future is not now.... DURR? also we are no where near winning yet and C², how do yu know if yu will win, have yu noticed we have been winning more and mor elately, all im saying atm although C² have been winning more often, this is anyones war, so stop talking rubbish, all of yu silly cheese heads!! :/

DeletedUser78416

Try to get more than half of your pictures to work next time :icon_wink: Two out of five is not a passing score.

They work(ed) just fine for me...but 2 out of 4, however, is batting .500!

See, you really dont read what others write. I never said those people were him in those 2 pics...

all of yu silly cheese heads!! :/

Whoa? They like the Packers?

DeletedUser

Lol, its obvious they were used as an example of MK. I don't think anyone ever said that was MK :icon_rolleyes:

from this its clear u dont know v much of W16 vurrent events, so i advise u dont try to insult alex anymore. Firstly he never ever sent any info to C2, i thought everyone knows this by now. Secondly hes 2 steps ahead of u... read what he said again and u might be able to work out what trick hes got up his sleeve :icon_wink:

Ende may I remind you that you are on OUR side, not c2's. So stop trying to embarrass me.

And if by "world 16 events" you mean things you make up then no I don't pay attention to them.

AND, what tricks up his sleeve? Last time I checked he was at like 500 points, he gonna attack me with 100 spear? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ende may I remind you that you are on OUR side, not c2's. So stop trying to embarrass me.

Its cos im on your side im trying to stop u from embarressing yourself dude...

And if by "world 16 events" you mean things you make up then no I don't pay attention to them.

AND, what tricks up his sleeve? Last time I checked he was at like 500 points, he gonna attack me with 100 spear? :icon_rolleyes:

Yep u definitely dont have a clue... i will repeat... read what hes said and work out what he means. Cos what ur writing will make u look foolish i assure u...

DeletedUser

how do yu know if yu will win, have yu noticed we have been winning more and mor elately
Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SF
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,774
Side 2: 425
Difference: 1,349

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,869,363
Side 2: 3,979,864
Difference: 12,889,499

chart

Nope, guess I haven't realized. My stats must be wrong. Can I see yours?

See, you really dont read what others write. I never said those people were him in those 2 pics...
It was obvious bait, so I chose to completely ignore what you said and instead poked fun at MK. Did you really expect a serious answer when your posts are obviously dripping sarcasm? :icon_rolleyes:

Whoa? They like the Packers?
Da Bears!

DeletedUser

This thread confuses the hell out of me. I've never seen so many LSHRV/SF players in one thread before, and most of them seem deluded (credit to tense08 for being fair).

We all knew LSHRV would gain the tide of this war. GO TEAM! :)

How exactly have the tides changed? Is this like the time the 'tides changed' when Sunny merged with LSHRV? All C² lost was one inactive (though skilled) player. And it's not like LSHRV had anything to do with him going inactive, so I'm not sure how this is at all a victory. If this is just a retaliation thread, it's pretty weak in content. Make a new thread about C² crumbling when one of our top five players quits the tribe and another one goes barbarian and then we'll have a real discussion.

tense08 said:
have yu noticed we have been winning more and mor elately
If by 'winning' you mean 'nobling undefended clusters belonging to Robonot and Kreamer that are 99% surrounded by enemy villages' then yes, you're winning. When you start pushing the front line back towards us, then I'll say you're winning.

DeletedUser78416

Endemonadia said:
Yep u definitely dont have a clue... i will repeat... read what hes said and work out what he means. Cos what ur writing will make u look foolish i assure u...

I'm a bit confused as to what he supposedly said?

Alexhol said:
If LSHRV somehow win this war, there is going to be alot of gloating. But at this rate thats not going to happen.

Alexhol said:
Keep thinking that :icon_cool:

I don't get it, maybe you can explain the deciphering code used to extract that those two posts meant something.