Calling all fellow has beens......

jaffe25

Anyone up for starting fresh on world 62(whenever the hell it starts up)? Been dabling around and am ready to play serious again. I can promise if you join me I will sally forth with the same old and angry disposition I am known for. There will be lots of name calling, jesting, and overall flaming. Come on fellow old ladies and gents, you know you want to............................

DeletedUser

Hey Jaffe =P

Not sure if you remember me, but I was part of AXE until that time where my premium didn't renew and my sitter let my account go active when I was on vacation.

Was very happy to see AXE make it to the end - was sad that my account wasn't a part of the final year though :(

I'd love to start a fresh world again. I'm currently playing 60, but I got a late start, and it's a pretty slow world...

jaffe25

Of course I remember you :) Cool, we are now 2. I figure 18 more and we have a shot at a repeat. Need to find out when world 61 will start. I grabbed an account on W60 as well but starting so late is not how I really want to start. Did that on W58 and playing catch up is not my thing. Much more fun to be the bully than the bullied.

DeletedUser

cant have a tribe from 15 without the king, count my cute ass in

DeletedUser

Count me in :). It would be nice to play with you guys again.

DeletedUser

Depends on current worlds ~ If I have time :p

Err, WFA here, just diff forum name.

DeletedUser

im planning to give my PP that I won here
to anyone here since Im not going to play anymore....

DeletedUser

Me, I vote me!

Also Jaffe, no no idea, wont be for awhile yet.

DeletedUser

Jaffe, im not saying i will not join, nor am i saying i will join, but i am taking a bit offense to your sig, you were a duke when we won yes, but how active were you, yes rl took you away, but Oberoi is the duke that led us to the end, he ended up being the duke of AXE and the one that held us together for the last yr after he joined....as i said, im not saying i will or will not join, and plz do not take this as a pot shot to you, but i do think your sig is a bit offense to those of us who know how hard sam worked to end W15

DeletedUser

I'll give it a shot Jaffe. Looks like a good crew assembling so far, and I haven't been part of a pre-made before ;)

DeletedUser

Jaffe, im not saying i will not join, nor am i saying i will join, but i am taking a bit offense to your sig, you were a duke when we won yes, but how active were you, yes rl took you away, but Oberoi is the duke that led us to the end, he ended up being the duke of AXE and the one that held us together for the last yr after he joined....as i said, im not saying i will or will not join, and plz do not take this as a pot shot to you, but i do think your sig is a bit offense to those of us who know how hard sam worked to end W15

i see your point sherry but remember AXE was jaffe and boozie tribe without them axe would never of got as far as it did, and sam wouldnt of done the last shift to win the world, so imo he has one of the biggests rights to have that in his sig, half of axe players as sam said was recruited to end the world quickly even though they didnt deserve to be there and yet they say they won w15 and no one takes offense.
so to sum up jaffa cakes has biggest rights imo

DeletedUser

Sooo, is this premade supposed to be for W61 or W62? Cause both have been mentioned lol.

DeletedUser36164

Hell, if there's room I would love a shot to come back into TW in a serious way!
I've tried a few comebacks but I have not been able to seriously get a start in a world yet, maybe with a crew like this it might just work. Willow, morning, and waka know how to get ahold of me, but I'm definitely GAME!

DeletedUser

Nice to see something i had a hand in creating and leading for a long enough time before Rl got the better of me ended up in a such a way, congrats to all who took over upon my disappearance

And yes a big hello to all :icon_biggrin:

xannash

Nice to see something i had a hand in creating and leading for a long enough time before Rl got the better of me ended up in a such a way, congrats to all who took over upon my disappearance

And yes a big hello to all :icon_biggrin:

He's ALIVE! OMG!!!