Calling all fellow has beens......

jaffe25

I started a small acc but i actually managed to find a co-player that i can trust:icon_wink:

Thats the only hint your getting :lol:

Not quite sure how i might play this world yet... i could try lead again or just be a grunt and follow orders :icon_eek:

Only time will tell but so far am enjoying being back in the game

What kind of foolish sod would coplay with you? :icon_biggrin:

xannash

You people make me sick!!!

Maybe I would consider an attempt at playing again in a brand to world.

DeletedUser

Well i think grey could prob do with a co-player if interested xannie and with you both being on different time zones i think it would work well :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well it is the season and attack breaks are still in effect :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday!!!

Geeesh, can't believe Boozie surfaced.
Hi Jaffe, Sherry, Xanny, Jess, Grey, Heavy, Wakasm, etc. etc.

Hey Sherry, there was more than Sam that led to W15 ending.... several key player helped with the rebirth of AXE after TATS in addition to
the 4 co-Dukes (myself and medic included). Some didn't take an active role in the last 3 months when it was already over, but there was more than 1 Duke, be it Boozie, Jaffe, Sam or whomever, there was several Dukes even though Sam did take the active role pretty much alone when the World was ending. Anyhow, all the Dukes have the right to list in their sig as being a duke of AXE which was the winning tribe on W15. Each is entitled to their own opinion.

As for a new world...... doubt it for me, since I'm still working to win W5 (playing it active for past couple years *looks angrily at Jaffe*). You guys want a real challenge come on some old accts on W5 and see if we can win the world together again. Then, maybe start a new world.

Either way, my very BEST WISHES to all my TW family and friends.

CB

DeletedUser

Nice to hear from you CB, ah me and jaffe are enjoying sluggin it out and gaining K dominance in our own K, i have had to lead him by the hand due to him being such an old dog and such but i think he is learning a trick or three from myself :lol:

I believe i tried my hand at W5 at one stage and got totally burnt out with playing two worlds so don't want to ever try that again:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser36164

I would love to get in on a new world, but as the HP world has shown me I need to find a coplay before getting into ANY more new worlds. I just don't have the time to start up like I used to. If anyone is interested hit me up on here or on skype

jaffe25

Nice to hear from you CB, ah me and jaffe are enjoying sluggin it out and gaining K dominance in our own K, i have had to lead him by the hand due to him being such an old dog and such but i think he is learning a trick or three from myself :lol:

I believe i tried my hand at W5 at one stage and got totally burnt out with playing two worlds so don't want to ever try that again:icon_rolleyes:

For the record it wasn't my hand he tried to hold but he finally learned no means no and we have been having a pleasant coplaying experience ever since. As far as the teaching goes....only thing I've learned so far is to not let him do any of the talking for us!

Good to hear from you Cool. Sorry for not getting with you on W5 but the idea of jumping into a large account that I had no sentimental attachment seemed painfull.

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is a first for TW or not but, way back on W15 two players met here, it was a game at first, a casual flirtation. Pasyden and Spike worked together on W10 and W15, they became good friends, eventually they even met and married and now.

All of us Angacam(the pround Grandpa), Pasyden (Daddy) and Spike (Mom) wish to present....

A TW Baby
393458_3116117183555_1283220041_33416327_2082990510_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Brayden Joseph Little was born at 6:05 am. 6 lbs 10 oz. We don't know how long he is until after his trip to get a bath.

DeletedUser

Nice congrats on the new arrival and hope all involved are doing well, its good to hear such things now and again and not see flaming or motonous PnP

hope the new arrival does not distract you all too much from TW :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

congrats to pasy and spike, so now we have 4 nublets mouseys :p