Calling all fellow has beens......

medic472

Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday!!!

Geeesh, can't believe Boozie surfaced.
Hi Jaffe, Sherry, Xanny, Jess, Grey, Heavy, Wakasm, etc. etc.

Hey Sherry, there was more than Sam that led to W15 ending.... several key player helped with the rebirth of AXE after TATS in addition to
the 4 co-Dukes (myself and medic included). Some didn't take an active role in the last 3 months when it was already over, but there was more than 1 Duke, be it Boozie, Jaffe, Sam or whomever, there was several Dukes even though Sam did take the active role pretty much alone when the World was ending. Anyhow, all the Dukes have the right to list in their sig as being a duke of AXE which was the winning tribe on W15. Each is entitled to their own opinion.

As for a new world...... doubt it for me, since I'm still working to win W5 (playing it active for past couple years *looks angrily at Jaffe*). You guys want a real challenge come on some old accts on W5 and see if we can win the world together again. Then, maybe start a new world.

Either way, my very BEST WISHES to all my TW family and friends.

CB

It's nice to be remembered. Glad to see the old gang tearing it up in the forums. I was wondering if I might get back into the fray but just typing this messages is making me slightly nauseous. Good luck, I'll definitely stop by whatever worlds you play from time to time.

DeletedUser

I knew it was you guys in W62............ Though you probably don't remember the actual njc3 at this point.. But if you look carefully all the way down in K64 you'll find RoMe! and I've actually got T-h-u-n-d-e-r in there too (saw him post earlier in the thread).

jaffe25

Ahhhhhh..... just popped in to say hello to you old crusty scallywags. I do believe(probably not) I have cured myself of the TW disease. My little 8 month old mini jaffe helped quite a bit. Well that and the mortgage industry literally exploding with new business didn't hurt either. I figure I'll stack my gold coins over here for a while and maybe see if any of you are still alive around here at the end of the year.

DeletedUser

Ahhhhhh..... just popped in to say hello to you old crusty scallywags. I do believe(probably not) I have cured myself of the TW disease. My little 8 month old mini jaffe helped quite a bit. Well that and the mortgage industry literally exploding with new business didn't hurt either. I figure I'll stack my gold coins over here for a while and maybe see if any of you are still alive around here at the end of the year.

You suck Jaffe, you should come play W61 with me and Sherry :p

DeletedUser

Good Stuff!! Just had to pop back in and see the chatter.....TW never actually leaves your blood....it was a way of life!

Z

DeletedUser

It's Ali

Im in w62/4/5 if people are around.

The New account is General.Ali

(Yes I got creative)

alihumphrey, AXE W15 (won)
jaaz, Fenix w8, PnP w21 (won)
dd1980, ModWar w42 (winning)
erprange, Escape w63

Sid, you ended up playing my account after I quit?!?!?!! (Good job bro)

Scion 4ever

DeletedUser

I am in world 65 too :) came back for a 2 year break (3 I think lol)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ooo Wow the old team lives on haha

Not sure if anyone here remembers me ;P

But I've gone on to leading a tribe on UK15 server :) doing reasonably well warring the top tribe alongside allies, anyone willing to play for me while I'm on holiday

PM me :)

Krazymoefoe

Ooo Wow the old team lives on haha

Not sure if anyone here remembers me ;P

But I've gone on to leading a tribe on UK15 server :) doing reasonably well warring the top tribe alongside allies, anyone willing to play for me while I'm on holiday

PM me :)

Find it hard to see you leading a tribe bond lmao, gotta hear about this :p

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Find it hard to see you leading a tribe bond lmao, gotta hear about this :p

Haha that's a bit harsh :) well Skype me prettyboi_93 :) hear all about it, we'll I'm off for a week, out to Spain then Bahrain with the football team on tour :) back on August 3rd, check out UK15 R-O-R :D

How have you been krazy? Longtime

Krazymoefoe

I only jest :p will look you up on skype to talk about that yep yep :D

Been good just been hanging out on w66 slow settings for zzzs