Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

Kimzs 2.0

Reaction score
Still not an okey thing to wish someone death IRL, no matter what they've done or what you think of them IN A GAME.

Personally I can only look to what is written here in the externals. And IF it's true that you've wished someone to die because of a game, no matter who it is, then it's taken way too far.
Trust me, got some blacklisted players of my own, players I will never more play with, player's that have made me feel bad IRL out of different reasons and situations, but STILL, I would never wish them to die because of being assholes in a game.

It's way too far man, now answer me, did you wish someone this?

Even worse since I know atleast one player on your side of the war losing a loved one in COVID recently.

Deleted User - 7777020

Still not an okey thing to wish someone death IRL, no matter what they've done or what you think of them IN A GAME.

Personally I can only look to what is written here in the externals. And IF it's true that you've wished someone to die because of a game, no matter who it is, then it's taken way too far.
Trust me, got some blacklisted players of my own, players I will never more play with, player's that have made me feel bad IRL out of different reasons and situations, but STILL, I would never wish them to die because of being assholes in a game.

It's way too far man, now answer me, did you wish someone this?

Even worse since I know atleast one player on your side of the war losing a loved one in COVID recently.

Context;
In my eyes, your darling leader is a blatant pathological liar. Obviously it's a man with no dignity trying to play on the heart strings on you guys, proclaiming "shes" a nurse battling covid.

Furthermore, her blatant disrespect and lying about being who "she" really is disrespect all in itself. As people are suffering out there, "shes" proclaiming to be battling covid whilst still playing tribalwars.

That's called stolen valor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 7777020

If you've never served in the military and tried telling me you're a Marine Core veteran, I'd wish bad luck on you all the same. Maybe we're just cut from a different cloth.

Stolen valor my friend. Just because this is a game, doesn't mean I won't call someone out for being a total pos. And all that aside, "she's" a shit friend. Wait till "she" wants to use you to get to the next level on the ladder. You'll be the next Llama.

You don't know what honor means or how to spot an imposter. Funny I didn't have that to say about anyone else. Aside from calling Oebronx/Janinav a tool...

Deleted User - 7777020

On another note...

I want to be honest. Everytime I log into Tribalwars, I get depressed knowing that I'm not an Ape anymore :'(

F***ING SIIKKEEEEE

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Joe, many of my mates here are friends on social media. You are making a true ass of yourself.

But why does my gender or profession matter in an online game?

Deleted User - 7777020

Gotta send a ticket in because I thought you blocked me. Feature must be screwy...

But first, hold up 1 finger in a picture to prove it with your tribalwars overview in the background.. I guess no one ever watched an episode of Catfish before...

Dude idk what is going on here, or who you are, but that clip cracked me up, thanks :D

I'm the guy..

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you serious? Why would I do that when you are such a obsessed creepy stalker?

You demand I do these things, yet you don't make demands of others?

I get it, negative attention is better than no attention, but you are so weird.

Why does my gender or occupation matter to you in an online game?

Deleted User - 7777020

Are you serious? Why would I do that when you are such a obsessed creepy stalker?

Says the person leading a tribe of 29 other players completely OBSESSED with me...

And I'm just pointing out your personality characteristics that any primitive human being can take notice of... Online game, blah blah blah, just like you peanut gallery losers are upset about what I said, you have the moral compass of a conniving person, I can't rightfully point that out?

I can't quote your tribe mates directly saying they didn't want Oebronx/Janinav, then re-quote you trying to lie 10 posts prior to this one about that very subject?

Deleted User - 7777020

And didn't you block me? Or was that more pride stroking...

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
batan is just mad they survived and are actually putting up a bigger and better fight than he did. just leave mate. you hung yourself a tight noose by quitting. if u wanna sit and watch sit with your mouth closed.

Hah, you are delusional. I fight 1 vs 5 apex losers and 0 was taken from your side. Easy. You would quit too if you have all world against you. That s always my problem, I'm so good and powerful player that all afraid of me and unite to bring me down, but they cant never do it. They defit me by taking out players in my tribe and that s the only way you can even play against me. 10 tribe against 1 my tribe. Losers. I proved im best of the best and strongest duke there is.

Deleted User - 7777020

I remember telling Apes that the reason Viol8 recruited Oebronx/Janinav was to stop Stand from picking them up and using them for their own support reserves. Guess I'm the tool... I gave Apes the blueprint.

Only take-away from this is not to get close to Apes, they are not of the homo sapien species . They do not think rationally with intellect. They eat their own and throw feces at eachother without having the ability to use their thumbs.

Let that be a lesson for all future generations.

World sucked when we lost our beloved Path. And love to Meatdragon & Gandalaugh

Deleted User - 11483970

Lol llama is still here it seems just went on haitus as his account was dropped from top 10. Funny how he never even worked for that account it was just handed to him and he ended up misusing it still. Again we never hated Oeb or Jan, not even during our war with ol Batan Rouge over there. They were just enemy players. Idk piratenut, idk path, idk xx1xx, ive talked with IHNL and hes a pretty cool dude (unlike some ppl). They are all my enemies but that doesn't mean I hate them. Rather I congratulate them on sticking through with this world and being able to attack/defend accordingly. We weren't ready to have a merge with players who we were literally weeks ago fighting.

Slumbear,
Maybe you do not remember but when you and several others ganged up on Madmike and Doc had to sit his account to defend we saw what was written to madmike from you. He is a 10 year old amazing kid who spends his time playing this game with his dad. His dad actually had to block you because of insults you wrote to him.

no one is obsessed with you llama, i doubt anyone even likes you save for Path and gandalaugh loool. It simply cuz you are the only one from stand co's side to talk to us in the forums. who you want us to talk to? Lord batan the delusional who thinks hes so mighty and powerful? If he was so how come he didn't help his players survive our attacks? How come he kicked them out as soon as they lost a village. How come he didnt show them how to be mighty and powerful like him so that they could win the world? You not a leader you are an abuser LB. You shouldn't even be allowed to start tribes. Go focus on the other worlds you will surely lose.

Deleted User - 7777020

Only really got into the first paragraph until the bullshit started getting spewed and I couldn't read anymore.

Lets look at the BIG picture, huh?

Who gifted ALL Judd's villages to Judd? Who confirmed those internalizations?

Who gifted ALL iKids villlages to iKids? Who confirmed those internalizations?

Sorry, you're talking to the literal cock of the world. Everything is because of me.

Side note: I have 37 friends added :(

*edit:
I think I meant to say Part of the Problem instead of Path lmao

Deleted User - 7777020

As a matter of fact, Apes is only because of me.

You seem to forget how I stopped Minnions/Ohaughy from steam rolling Apes when you guys were just a little speck on the map. From which point, our friendship endured, on a gesture of my own, not yours.

Like I said, all you Apes can say to me is "Thank you". The Gods reached out to give you one of their own, and you cast him away.