CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

DeletedUser

If you didn't know every puss has a little lion inside herself. :lol:

DeletedUser25240

Lol.. whose talking. For your information things in K13 are going just great. With little luck will visit you in k14 soon, we always like to visit old backstabbing m8s.

i was not one bit backstabbing, so much that you know.

DeletedUser

I guess then your definition of backstabbing is a bit different then the rest of normal people see it.

DeletedUser

nice and warm...maximus i see no incomming on me...u called me a n00b now prove it...i can beat you without support :icon_biggrin:

I`m not interested in your continent. At least not now. :icon_evil:

I`m waiting for you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

taylorific vs. mattcurr= dumbest debate ever. i tried so hard to read through it all but even my huge tolerance for spelling errors and stupidity couldnt prepare me for that horror:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

tamino

I`m not interested in your continent. At least not now. :icon_evil:

I`m waiting for you. :icon_wink:

But i am interested in yours...btw i sent a good offer to some of your friends to sell me their villages....soon i will make you an offer too :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yo tamino what tribe are you in i looked up your name i couldnt find it

DeletedUser

is there anyone else here from the CBTF family i am from CBPTH and we are part taking in the war to

DeletedUser

But i am interested in yours...btw i sent a good offer to some of your friends to sell me their villages....soon i will make you an offer too :icon_twisted:

May be considered. :icon_cool: