CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

mattcurr

ok, mattcurr. maybe i have not attacked as much as you. clearly, obviously. wow, but that doesn't show the possibilities of what is yet to come.

One last thing i guess

that is were you challenged me in my abilities to fight a war i have been on the front for quite some time i was just showing you

DeletedUser25240

hahaha, yeah. i am not going to try to argue things that are impossible to argue. clear facts. i havent attacked as much as you. bravo. =D, i'm done being immature also. i think it is sleep deprivation.

DeletedUser25240

oh, and that is probably why you have the high OPD. because you were on the front for so long while i wasn't. now i am on the front and you are not.

mattcurr

hahaha, yeah. i am not going to try to argue things that are impossible to argue. clear facts. i havent attacked as much as you. bravo. =D, i'm done being immature also. i think it is sleep deprivation.

good luck

:ram::ram::ram::ram::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i ask if CBTF-O is going to war with P-DB.....

mattcur said:
no we are more likely to go back to war with FWOF and their sister once STONED and what ever other w00t spawned tribes are done with

hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

tamino

oh, and that is probably why you have the high OPD. because you were on the front for so long while i wasn't. now i am on the front and you are not.

and if he isnt on the front you think that he wont attack you? :icon_twisted:

mattcurr

i ask if CBTF-O is going to war with P-DB.....

hmm...

well uaa yea i wouldn't broadcast something like that

your in their sister tribe are you trying to make a fool of yourself?

im pretty sure no one in here would deluge plans to attack an enemy just cause the enemy asked.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't have the courage nor time to read through this whole topic, but all I can say to the members who left w00t N is: "I told you so, going there was a bad idea!"

DeletedUser

Really would you say this to me or just tamio do you want to post the results of the last war you(and to be clear i am speaking of his entire tribe not just him) took a whopping 4 villages in months of fighting

tamio would you stop spamming the forums you make us look like n00bs

we normally dont even post wars here that is the way we like it no publicity we fought against GODzR and FWOF N without having to go out and complain to the world about their betrayal to us

yes you all remember the forum about it but look to see who started it before you start some half witted insult directed towards me yes if you cant tell im a little ped off right now

-simple council member CBTF-O

-mattcurr

Well that was the last war and that was the main reason your ex top players signed it with us. Anyway if you are so great and powerful stop asking us for support in your war. I count around 6 mails we have received so far. Also it is nice when your remaining top player is being sat as he has left the game and that some of your members are attacking there own sister tribe. On tamio I totally agree with you though

DeletedUser

OPD's as attacker

2029 taylorific 199.654

Mine

682 mattcurr 721.785

yea its not huge but neither am I

and we are about the same size

darn your right please tell me how to attack?????????

I am sorry but after reading through all that terrible grammar (page 4) i can't resist pointing out that my ranking is in the 400s and i dont actually attack people. I didnt even really fight in the fwof-CBTF war and i still have more pts then you matt. :p

Let's stick to topic now, I hope CBTF-O can get there wolfpacks together after the loss of their top wolf pack leaders. I hope this turns out to be a war where the actives just prey on each tribes inactives. Itd be a fast way to trim the fat ;)

DeletedUser

oh and because the majority of the villages i nobled for the longest time were small abandoned villages because everyone snatched up the good villages within seconds. it took me at least a few months to start taking villages from people. and trust me i can attack.

I trust facts, not crap a supposed n00blet maked up. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh and i would like to add:
maybe you feel real confident talking about our newfound war
since you are sitting off on your throne in the middle of your tribe a few continents away from where the war is taking place
maybe if you were in K14/K13 you would be able to talk more accurately
though then again if you were out here you would be rimmed of course.

Lol.. whose talking. For your information things in K13 are going just great. With little luck will visit you in k14 soon, we always like to visit old backstabbing m8s.

DeletedUser

Lol.. whose talking. For your information things in K13 are going just great. With little luck will visit you in k14 soon, we always like to visit old backstabbing m8s.

Another puss to be kicked. :icon_cool: