CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

DeletedUser

lol

When i was in CBTF-g i asked around to find out what CBTF stood for...no one knew. Thanks for answering that!

mattcurr

Tamio the only reason you are at peace with us was so you didn't get attacked by w00t one side and us the other. Also its not good to give away details on how your tribe works we now know you work in Wolf Packs (like I didn't know already and what members are in which). Anyway have fun with P-DB and watch your backs

Really would you say this to me or just tamio do you want to post the results of the last war you(and to be clear i am speaking of his entire tribe not just him) took a whopping 4 villages in months of fighting

tamio would you stop spamming the forums you make us look like n00bs

we normally dont even post wars here that is the way we like it no publicity we fought against GODzR and FWOF N without having to go out and complain to the world about their betrayal to us

yes you all remember the forum about it but look to see who started it before you start some half witted insult directed towards me yes if you cant tell im a little ped off right now

-simple council member CBTF-O

-mattcurr

Last edited:

DeletedUser25240

hahaha. okay, so I was in CBTF-O and once leadership became wack and people were acting like idiots I left. Along with a couple of friends. The W00t-N members that came to P-D.B. were not refugees, they didn't believe in the world war. Ha, some things you know. :icon_razz: oh yeah, and CBTFO sucks at long range attacking. hahahahaha.

mattcurr

hahaha. okay, so I was in CBTF-O and once leadership became wack and people were acting like idiots I left. Along with a couple of friends. The W00t-N members that came to P-D.B. were not refugees, they didn't believe in the world war. Ha, some things you know. :icon_razz: oh yeah, and CBTFO sucks at long range attacking. hahahahaha.

Oh one of the cowards hi so how is it like not being able to even put up with any adversity what so ever?

Really i guess im just not like most people for the longest time i always assumed people were like me but the one thing that this game has taught me is that people generally cant stand against anything hard they always look for the short road even if it is to their detriment

I would follow my leaders as long as they were sane to the very end no matter if i had to loose all my villages really it is a game no real survival what is the point of just running if you see an obsiticall.

DeletedUser25240

It wasn't hard for me. That's not why I left CBTF-O. I didn't get attacked whatsoever, I didn't even lose a single troop. So stating that I am a coward is completely false. I decided to leave because I felt the leadership in P-D.B. was better, my decisions not yours. I don't care if you stay until you die, and dying was not the reason why I left. If I was a coward I wouldn't be posting my opinions on the forum.

mattcurr

apparently you missed my meaning

You saw our 2 dukes and largest players become banded and the other kicked, thus the adversity are you catching on now or am i moving too fast for you, and instead of sticking it out to find new leadership, better leadership and helping with the problem, again an adversity i just wanted to make sure you got it, you left = coward

I'll break it down so you catch on

brave= opposite of coward

brave=someone who stands up to adversity

coward= someone who dosent

being attacked isnt the only form of adversity

catch the meaning this time?

note i am not calling my self brave.

DeletedUser25240

I'll break it down so you catch on

brave= opposite of coward

brave=someone who stands up to adversity

coward= someone who dosent

being attacked isnt the only form of adversity

catch the meaning this time?

note i am not calling my self brave.

oh so you are calling yourself a coward? are am i going to fast for your thinking?

mattcurr

uaa i cant work with a post so illogical to have made an odd jump such as that honestly you did loose me as well as most other people i would gather

in case you dont realize i am the one still in CBTF-O you are the one in P-D.B:icon_wink:

DeletedUser25240

I did realize that, thank you. I'm glad to have some positive reinforcement going through my brain, which you believe doesn't work right. Since you are thinking that I am stupid by stating obvious facts.

Also I hope you have fun in CBTF-O dying like you planned to do.

DeletedUser25240

oh and i would like to add:
maybe you feel real confident talking about our newfound war
since you are sitting off on your throne in the middle of your tribe a few continents away from where the war is taking place
maybe if you were in K14/K13 you would be able to talk more accurately
though then again if you were out here you would be rimmed of course.

mattcurr

uaa if you remember whilst you sat in safety in the last war i was the front line for the last 3 months:icon_wink:

and when someone in your tribe receives 10 attacks all landing within 30 seconds we will all see how terrible at long ranging we really are

I love how you say i would be rimmed really i am not the best at the game quite obviously but i am no n00b

can we get someone i have attacked in the past out here really how n00bish were my attacks

aside from my stuberness to take a single village

Last edited:

tamino

Isn`t it clear enough? tamino is a n00b. :icon_cool:

if i am such a n00b how u say I am come and get me in game...i bet u cannot clear even 200 of my troops, even if i have support far away in some lord villages :icon_biggrin:

mattcurr

OPD's as attacker

2029 taylorific 199.654

Mine

682 mattcurr 721.785

yea its not huge but neither am I

and we are about the same size

darn your right please tell me how to attack?????????

mattcurr

yea it shows how much you have attacked

darn i was kidding before i guess i really have to spell everything out

DeletedUser25240

oh and because the majority of the villages i nobled for the longest time were small abandoned villages because everyone snatched up the good villages within seconds. it took me at least a few months to start taking villages from people. and trust me i can attack.

DeletedUser25240

ok, mattcurr. maybe i have not attacked as much as you. clearly, obviously. wow, but that doesn't show the possibilities of what is yet to come.