Ceasefire

DeletedUser

well if ATEN and TW talked about it prior and layed down terms, sure, but it seems while HOT had the respect to approach ATEN about this and even give away HOT villages along with Saint villages to ATEN, ATEN has chosen to be dishonorable as always and take STW as is.

They didn't ; as Lippa says.

DeletedUser137

You post garbage, Cpt_Jack asked me on MSN if we would consider merging with ATEN, I even have the logs to prove it. I think we have learned already that my logs are 100% true, dont make me post them.

McMommy mailed me ingame to talk about this... she quickly shut up when faced with the Aten Diplomats handbooks, which says Jack is not the leader, Rap is. HOWEVER Diplomats are advised to look into every possible option including mergers and are allowed to negotiate on their own till they find favourable terms and only then will it go to the HC.
HOWEVER |X, |S and |E being the main Aten body tribes will have unanimously voted against it.

He may have asked you about a merger but it was NEVER going to happen.

DeletedUser

"We noticed Sts has started to crumble, Let Sts join or we will kill you! here are some peanuts to make you more docile about it"
Ry-Fi, you are ALREADY a HOT player.

I am not until the 31st, and I certainly was not while the talks were happening. Please, just stop posting, you guys prove time and time again ATEN has no regard for honor. You live in this illusion of honor, and tell yourselves you are doing the right thing, but all this has gotten you is new enemies. Congrats, you could not have made this easier for us.

DeletedUser

McMommy mailed me ingame to talk about this... she quickly shut up when faced with the Aten Diplomats handbooks, which says Jack is not the leader, Rap is. HOWEVER Diplomats are advised to look into every possible option including mergers and are allowed to negotiate on their own till they find favourable terms and only then will it go to the HC.
HOWEVER |X, |S and |E being the main Aten body tribes will have unanimously voted against it.

He may have asked you about a merger but it was NEVER going to happen.

When peace talks are engaged I take every proposal seriously...maybe ATEN has to keep better ties and control on it's leaders. Not my fault Jack disregarded your "handbook".

DeletedUser

I am not until the 31st, and I certainly was not while the talks were happening. Please, just stop posting, you guys prove time and time again ATEN has no regard for honor. You live in this illusion of honor, and tell yourselves you are doing the right thing, but all this has gotten you is new enemies. Congrats, you could not have made this easier for us.

another confirmation

DeletedUser137

Our enemies made themselves our enemies. That is how we live.

When you play with regards to your allies as living breathing people rather than a group of tribes and villages you should learn to respect those you work with rather than what you do with smear campaigns.

You are a HOT member. You "are joining HOT no matter what" (in HOT's words) and so you are talking with and for the HOT tribe.

I see that nothing we will do will dissuade HOT from this action so we will wait for you to make the 1st move on the 31st, as agreed by our policy of not attacking allies.

p.s. Jack is following our rules there, the tripple post made no sence.

DeletedUser2566

Again wrong the idea was sent to Ry-fi and ST turned it down. So before you talk of somthing you dont know think again;p

we just threw the idea to see the response, and it was "no" without even consideration. and due to recently launched attacks on us by st, it really don't seem like serious peace talks, but more likely your post about bringing them in at any cost.

DeletedUser2248

bullshit
how long does it take till HOt descides to declare war?

oh Lippa what came out of the voting?
i know you where for a war against Aten (yes i know alot)

what is going on here?
everyone kept denying the words i told and now piece by piece they are conforming it

lol

Urk, you continue to show that you know absolutley nothing!

We have never voted for, nor have any need to, vote for a war against ATEN.

You're just bitter because I exposed you as billyk_1 and booted you from TW which you were trying to use as a safe haven!

DeletedUser

Our enemies made themselves our enemies. That is how we live.

When you play with regards to your allies as living breathing people rather than a group of tribes and villages you should learn to respect those you work with rather than what you do with smear campaigns.

You are a HOT member. You "are joining HOT no matter what" (in HOT's words) and so you are talking with and for the HOT tribe.

I see that nothing we will do will dissuade HOT from this action so we will wait for you to make the 1st move on the 31st, as agreed by our policy of not attacking allies.

p.s. Jack is following our rules there, the tripple post made no sence.

Ok, I suppose you are right, ATEN is better than HOT and everyone else right?
Lets evaluate the situation.

ATEN and HOT are doing the same thing...both are taking in the enemies of the other for whatever reason.
FACT: HOT approached ATEN about St. joining HOT so the situation would be done in broad day light, with no dirty work, and at a heavy price for ATEN and St. HOT and ST made it clear we would be willing to pay our way out of the war.

FACT: ATEN is doing the same thing with STW, except the whole done in broad day light, alerting their allies, doing it at a price, etc. Basically take what HOT is doing and take the honor and respect out of the equation and you get what ATEN is doing. Good job guys.

Seriously, you make my life too easy.

DeletedUser2248

Aten was told by members of TW that they weren't enemies with STW, however we will work with TW and HOT if they have any ongoing issues with any of the STW players. We have no problem working with our allies.

Also lippa sorry to point this out by Aten helped create STW in the first place and it is mainly made out of players that joined them before the war started. As i said though if you have specific players in mind that you have a problem with please contact us.

I dont want to debate this on the public forums, but just wanted to get my thoughts out into the open. I will continue this by IGM after this post.

however one last point, which I am happy to be proved wrong about, although I dont think so - STW (the new version) never existed until after the hiatus on CEG members had expired. Therefore every member, should be, and always has been viewed by TW as CEG runners.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2566

well if ATEN and TW talked about it prior and layed down terms, sure, but it seems while HOT had the respect to approach ATEN about this and even give away HOT villages along with Saint villages to ATEN, ATEN has chosen to be dishonorable as always and take STW as is.

tw has been talked about this matter, by both aten and stw, i'd wish lippa to ask their global guys about it.

as of st talking to aten about peace.. yea i got your stupid mail that really didn't say a thing, but it was somekind of statement that war would soon come to an end. you really work hard to make us look bad, when you don't know a thing..

oh and last note; aten haven't been aware of tw hitting stw as nothing's been on forums. still tw was contacted about the matter, there's bit difference about what hot is doing and what we are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol

Urk, you continue to show that you know absolutley nothing!

We have never voted for, nor have any need to, vote for a war against ATEN.

You're just bitter because I exposed you as billyk_1 and booted you from TW which you were trying to use as a safe haven!

no1 ever gafe you the attention which you where searching for
no1 ever attacked me while i was playing that account
now when i come with detailed info you come on here and brag about that
but because of your own actions, your members wanted to merge with RB
it was because of me saying no to Marboro or RB would have had a war with TW now

you also forget that i have had numerous accounts lately
i have been in HOT,TW,Aten and a few others
i even had rights to disband a tribe during my time in HOT
and i was sitting a baron account inside TW with Billyk_1 account
how funny is that?
you didn't even notice it

and than another thing
you play more than 1 account
u use those other accounts to jump to the other tribes
oh and i dismissed you when i was sitting that baron :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

tw has been talked about this matter, by both aten and stw, i'd wish lippa to ask their global guys about it.

as of st talking to aten about peace.. yea i got your stupid mail that really didn't say a thing, but it was somekind of statement that war would soon come to an end. you really work hard to make us look bad, when you don't know a thing..

The mail I sent you was letting you guys know that what ever happens or however this war ends, I enjoyed fighting you guys. It was a compliment/ me being nice. Sorry you have trouble with that stuff. I think what it came down to is that I realize this is a game....I have fun while you guys are all serious and keylogging players.

DeletedUser

The mail I sent you was letting you guys know that what ever happens or however this war ends, I enjoyed fighting you guys. It was a compliment/ me being nice. Sorry you have trouble with that stuff. I think what it came down to is that I realize this is a game....I have fun while you guys are all serious and keylogging players.

It's called RESPECT ; Aten.

DeletedUser137

We did not use keyloggers.
That is some retarded excuse made up by you as a defamation of character.

IRC chat does not use the same IP as regular gateway internet from your browser. I told you that last time... therefore it was not Jack on the chat and it was a moderator or an Sts hacker... or just someone abusing G+ that stole Jacks IP for their own malitious purposes.

Aten will never cheat. unlike some tribes (Cough, Bigs account sitting. You guys paying people with prem points to take villages. Someone faking to be Jack, Cough)

DeletedUser

McM0mmy was quickly shut up? per NeoMD..

REALLY?

Dear...several players far better and older than you have tried that..and trust me..only 3 in this game can do it. And you're not one of them.

I've dealt with the Aten Diplomatic Handbook, and I've yet to see where it says the same thing twice. I do believe I've handled Aten/HOT affairs long enough to know the rules.

Now go back outside and play.

DeletedUser

You guys paying people with prem points to take villages.

Only two people payed premium points for enemy villages taken. Cemedia and Cpt_Jack.
Cemedia did it in the Xigian wars, and has quit the game for months.

Are you going to debate this post? Think before you do. Think before you talk.

DeletedUser

McM0mmy was quickly shut up? per NeoMD..

REALLY?

Dear...several players far better and older than you have tried that..and trust me..only 3 in this game can do it. And you're not one of them.

I've dealt with the Aten Diplomatic Handbook, and I've yet to see where it says the same thing twice. I do believe I've handled Aten/HOT affairs long enough to know the rules.

Now go back outside and play.

i'm glad she is not my mommy:lol:

but in the other hand, she lets you play outside