Challenge for KATA!!!!!

DeletedUser

I guarentee you kata boys wont be able to noble this villa within 2 weeks. lets see if you can prove me wrong( I doubt it)

KATA CANNOT NOBLE THIS VILLA!!!! (655|226) K26

:lol:

akirk541

Why would we try to take a stacked village that you are clearly trying to bate us with :facepalm

Instead we will likily just noble you out over the next month or so

Farewell twird

DeletedUser

come on you boys are meant to be so good, i just want to see the proof. anyone can noble someone out when you are outnumbered 90 to 1. i just want to see that your not just a bunch of huggers!!!! prove it

i will say my goodbyes when my last villa is taken. ive enjoyed my 2and a half years playing. and i can leave knowing i didnt have one hug and run away(nms) when a challenge came around. you may get the premium points but thats is all. i can just go and buy them. lol

DeletedUser90935

I have enjoyed playing with everyone including you the last 2.5 years as well.

As far as the village is concerned, the smart play would be to test the village occasionally, noble all the villages from you and your tribemates that may possibly be supporting it and watch the troops in that village disappear, then noble it outright - tribal wars 101

DeletedUser90935

as far as time is concerned, we have all the time in the world or at least until the above strategy is accomplished. With us nobling 250+ daily to your tribes 40+ and most of ours edging toward -WM-'s core we should do that in a reletively short amount of time on tribal wars time.

Sorry I am rambling. Just tired.

DeletedUser

Ill raise the challenge, noble it within 3 weeks and ill quit, saving your nobles for someone else. come on are you going to take the challenge. just a bit of fun b4 this world ends.

akirk541

Weres the fun in having you quit after just 1 village??

Its good to have people fight back once in a while or even make there account the hardest to beat. Sometimes thats even better than getting the player to delete as fast as possible.

DeletedUser

Challenge for Twird

attack someone
98 twird82 [-WM-] 36,49 Mio.

best form of defense is a good offense tribal wars 102 :)

35se

*sigh* i guess annoying noobs will be annoying noobs even till the very end.

this is a sad thread even for you twird

DeletedUser

Have we hit a nerve boys. If you carnt do it just say. my oda and odd has nothing to do with the challenge i set you. many a player with a higher oda than me has long been eliminated from this world. oda isnt always the answer. when your in a k on your own surrounded by kata, a load of nuke filled villas is not the answer. really the fact im still here, no where near any support and have a odd of over 200million, is not the best compliment to you boys. is it?

A Perfect Circle

Have we hit a nerve boys. If you carnt do it just say. my oda and odd has nothing to do with the challenge i set you. many a player with a higher oda than me has long been eliminated from this world. oda isnt always the answer. when your in a k on your own surrounded by kata, a load of nuke filled villas is not the answer. really the fact im still here, no where near any support and have a odd of over 200million, is not the best compliment to you boys. is it?

Your challenge has nothing to do with playing a strategic game. I challenge you to take your losses like a man.

DeletedUser

I take all my losses like a man. ive been out played by 15 players that is true. i dont see the point your trying to make. i dont moan about my losses, kata too strong for me, i just want to see what limits kata have

akirk541

You realise the reason we left you behind our lines is because we didnt have the noble available to nobles you out :icon_biggrin: So because you werent much of a threat we advanced around you, while you made pacts with all kata players close by to try and save your skin... Now all the tougher targets are gone we have decided all the nubs must go and that means you young un, so enjoy watching your account get eaten by us :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ive said ill enjoy every minute, all 200 mill odd of it. like others though i wont run away

DeletedUser

I take all my losses like a man. ive been out played by 15 players that is true. i dont see the point your trying to make. i dont moan about my losses, kata too strong for me, i just want to see what limits kata have

so the point of this thread is what then :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

the point is i set you boys a challenge and you havnt taken it

DeletedUser

cos were not stupid and not gunna waste loads of nukes on a pre stacked vill

DeletedUser

who said it was pre stacked. basically you wont take the challenge no excuses please!!!!!

DeletedUser

this is a challenge with no real incentive as we get 1 vill from you nothing else

were as we can get more vills from you as we have been doing in better area's therefore why would any1 accept your challenge?