Challenge for KATA!!!!!

Subwind

Jesus guys, Kata and KataX has how many villages? 91,000+?

You know what I would do, I would just drop 2500 nukes on it.Hell, make it 5000. Don't noble it, just cat it to the ground.

Make sure you time them all to land in the same hour. I can lend you a script that will do that for you.

~Matt

DeletedUser

^+1. It's pretty much end game now, so why not have some fun with catting it to 30p? Just send your back lines to it then, maybe some of the front if you're feeling brave :)

DeletedUser

To an extent this reminds me of the old time 500|500 challenges on earlier worlds, where the mods would stack & retiring players would send all their troops to support a small barb.

It was a pretty pointless exercise & so will this be.

Eventually we will take the village of course, but I see no point in doing it now at the expense of removing players, killing troops & taking villages.

In basic terms twird - you are simply not that important for us to neglect what really needs doing to win this world.

PS I hope you enjoy your incomings - many of your tribemates are not seeming to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To an extent this reminds me of the old time 500|500 challenges on earlier worlds, where the mods would stack & retiring players would send all their troops to support a small barb.

It was a pretty pointless exercise & so will this be.

Eventually we will take the village of course, but I see no point in doing it now at the expense of removing players, killing troops & taking villages.

In basic terms twird - you are simply not that important for us to neglect what really needs doing to win this world.

PS I hope you enjoy your incomings - many of your tribemates are not seeming to.

To cut all this waffle short. what he means is that are not capable of taking it,so they wont even bother trying!!! :icon_biggrin:

akirk541

Side 1:
Players: hourly watchman
Side 2:
Players: twird82

Timeframe: Last 3 days

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 0
Difference: 40

chart

We then check the damage Kata F as a whole made in the week... Ouch

Side 1:
Tribes: Kata, KataX
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 90
Difference: 90

chart

Kata in the last month against twird...
Side 1:
Tribes: Kata, KataX
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 1
Difference: 214

chart

Who needs to noble that village when we are nobling the rest of you ;) while you build some barbs up for us to noble later:icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Players: Twird82
Side 2:
Players: barbarian villages

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 43
Difference: 43

Wow your beating the barbs:icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I Will just repeat you are not capable of taking it ,so you wont try!!!!! no stats will change that

DeletedUser

im not crying apc. im loving it. but i suppose you wouldnt know as you quit ages ago.

A Perfect Circle

im not crying apc. im loving it. but i suppose you wouldnt know as you quit ages ago.

Ignorance will get you no where, but then again thats all you have. As for you not supporting your own village, well thats just another pathetic lie you have spewed. All lies and ignorance, I want you to know I am laughing at your when i read the reports of you lame attacks. I think someone refered to your train as a bus.

http://en40.tribalwars.net/public_report/8ad2823a825550c1ed2ddac15a8eb7cf

DeletedUser

apc you may be lakewind nowadays. but did you or did you not quit your original apc account when the going got tough??????

your report shows nothing other than me supporting my own villas which is what i am doing.

A Perfect Circle

apc you may be lakewind nowadays. but did you or did you not quit your original apc account when the going got tough??????

your report shows nothing other than me supporting my own villas which is what i am doing.

Im not here to rehash old topics, ones that have been settled more then once. Its not my fault you're not bright enough to follow history. Now since this thread is about you being a noob, id recomend you keep on topic.

DeletedUser

Well i can settle this topic I AM A NOOB!!! BUT THERE ARE A FEW OTHER ONES ABOUT (mentioning no names APC)!!!!

DeletedUser92560

OMG this world is still not over yet hahaha did Kata run on people that do not want to hug lol !

hahaha twird nice to see that you r still around

maybe if you change you name in Can I Get a Hugg Pweeze they will take you in hahahaha

great to see you huger's too take a good care in this year

hug for evryone :icon_biggrin: