Che!

DeletedUser

hello girls and guys... who are they?.. It seem they are so quiet tribe....

:icon_razz:, :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

They are one of Fray's allies I think. Che has moved a player or two to fray recently so they have a close relationship clearly and may be part of the Fray DA family? Just an observation/opinion, and even if it is true, Fray will deny for image and tactical reasons. I don't blame them though, I would probably do the same.

DeletedUser

Dam, wish someone would inform me about all these families we had, sucks to be in charge of recruitment and diplomacy and have no clue :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They are one of Fray's allies I think. Che has moved a player or two to fray recently so they have a close relationship clearly and may be part of the Fray DA family? Just an observation/opinion, and even if it is true, Fray will deny for image and tactical reasons. I don't blame them though, I would probably do the same.

Who is Che? I don't know them.

DeletedUser

Dam, wish someone would inform me about all these families we had, sucks to be in charge of recruitment and diplomacy and have no clue :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

You must not be too good at your job then...
http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9180855

And we see that Fray and Che! and about 3 other smaller tribes have all attacked PMS at once, and I have looked a few pages and haven't seen any cross nobles. You expect two tribes that apparently have no diplomatic relations with each other attack the same player (mackenzie rose, lady of rage, and the list goes on and on) and have no cross nobles. So you guys definitely have a shared planer and obviously some sort of relationship if you're attacking the same player.

Not all people are idiots Studio, your lies will catch up with you.

DeletedUser

You must not be too good at your job then...
http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9180855

And we see that Fray and Che! and about 3 other smaller tribes have all attacked PMS at once, and I have looked a few pages and haven't seen any cross nobles. You expect two tribes that apparently have no diplomatic relations with each other attack the same player (mackenzie rose, lady of rage, and the list goes on and on) and have no cross nobles. So you guys definitely have a shared planer and obviously some sort of relationship if you're attacking the same player.

Not all people are idiots Studio, your lies will catch up with you.

He didn't say that we didn't have any diplomatic relations with Che!, just that they aren't part of the family.

EDIT*
Sorry, Fray doesn't have a family.

DeletedUser

He didn't say that we didn't have any diplomatic relations with Che!, just that they aren't part of the family.

EDIT*
Sorry, Fray doesn't have a family.

well, Fray and DA moves around players and Fray internals their inactives. What would you call that?

DeletedUser

I myself call it a family.

But, hey I'm just a co player. What do I know?

Most reasonable person in fray ^

But, yeah back on topic. That's who I think Che! are, I have never seen them on the forums though. Mail them! Get to know them,

DeletedUser

LOL.
why fray hates it when ppl say they have families?:lol::icon_wink:

DeletedUser100205

hello-1.jpg

DeletedUser

he finally admits it... i was wondering how many flames it would take... :D

DeletedUser99214

haha.. I believe allies in this world are now being termed as "family".. if that is the case, I believe Fray and 4zl have the largest families ever..

DeletedUser

you should always have more enemies then alliances. just proves how big of cowards you are.

DeletedUser98475

Lol, No, just proves no one likes you, cause you have more enemies

DeletedUser

lol proves you rather hug the world then fight it. i'm damn sure more people like INNOV then Fray.

DeletedUser98475

dude, it was a joke, and the only person im hugging is.....

(joking)

DeletedUser

well when the come up with face to face interaction on here i will tell if your joking i can tell by the way you type. i really could care less anyway the facts are befor us you just choose to not believe them.