Che!

DeletedUser

lol proves you rather hug the world then fight it. i'm damn sure more people like INNOV then Fray.

You are suggesting that we are not at war? lol You are such a joke.

well when the come up with face to face interaction on here i will tell if your joking i can tell by the way you type. i really could care less anyway the facts are befor us you just choose to not believe them.

What in the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm a joke? i never said you where not at war you fool. i simply said you would rather hug then war.

against the rules^^

If we would rather hug than war then why are we at war little fella? Why aren't you fighting?

DeletedUser

if you prefer havign more allies than enemies, he said that would mean that you prefer hugging than fighting.

He wasn't insinuating you weren't at war...

DeletedUser98475

lol, fray doesnt prefer having more allies than enemies. I do. Im not fray :p

DeletedUser

You must not be too good at your job then...
http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9180855

And we see that Fray and Che! and about 3 other smaller tribes have all attacked PMS at once, and I have looked a few pages and haven't seen any cross nobles. You expect two tribes that apparently have no diplomatic relations with each other attack the same player (mackenzie rose, lady of rage, and the list goes on and on) and have no cross nobles. So you guys definitely have a shared planer and obviously some sort of relationship if you're attacking the same player.

Not all people are idiots Studio, your lies will catch up with you.

:O look at the dates scrub, he left axes..when my account got hacked.. he joined Che during my protection ban.. he joined Fray once i returned.. to see he had applied to fray but thought i ignored it so applied to che!

it's shocking what one can achieve with a brain.

AMG Fray recruit teh PMS refugees = next convo.

EDIT: Smurks! must u spam every thread with the same things.

Fray is a family1111!111111

Innov beating DA!11!1!!!!

You reduce every thread into being worthless, if you don't play this world don't post.. considering your points you clearly don't play this world.. or you're very very bad.. go back to nobling inactivities on your other world. it's all u can do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:O look at the dates scrub, he left axes..when my account got hacked.. he joined Che during my protection ban.. he joined Fray once i returned.. to see he had applied to fray but thought i ignored it so applied to che!

it's shocking what one can achieve with a brain.

now that does explain alot i did wonder what happened.

DeletedUser98475

Gov Wasuuppp blood :p

Be sure to hit me up on skype..

Lol i remember the D3vil days, when i pmed u randomly