Che!

DeletedUser

:O look at the dates scrub, he left axes..when my account got hacked.. he joined Che during my protection ban.. he joined Fray once i returned.. to see he had applied to fray but thought i ignored it so applied to che!

it's shocking what one can achieve with a brain.

AMG Fray recruit teh PMS refugees = next convo.

EDIT: Smurks! must u spam every thread with the same things.

Fray is a family1111!111111

Innov beating DA!11!1!!!!

You reduce every thread into being worthless, if you don't play this world don't post.. considering your points you clearly don't play this world.. or you're very very bad.. go back to nobling inactivities on your other world. it's all u can do

You're still not good at your job. You guys mass recruit. If I were the recruiter or diplomat in fray I wouldn't go around bragging that you're responsible for your mass hugging tribe that is losing to a tribe that it is 6 times the size then

DeletedUser

this is not a thread to flame fray .
if you really want to flame them then start a new thread just for that!!

DeletedUser98475

You're still not good at your job. You guys mass recruit. If I were the recruiter or diplomat in fray I wouldn't go around bragging that you're responsible for your mass hugging tribe that is losing to a tribe that it is 6 times the size then

not doing a good job in your opinion...

We think we are doing fine :p

DeletedUser

Recruiting 1 guy is mass recruiting? your comments make me lose braincells..

This thread was about che! and you totally derailed it and to gain some epeen changed it to fray vs chess.. grow up.

DeletedUser98475

Lol yes, It seems they turn every thread into this.

BUT SRS
Where is the love <3?

DeletedUser

Back on subject:
Really, who is Che! ? They're #5 worldwide and have been growing steadily for a while, with more villages (and, one would hope, more troops) than Horde! (no offense Horde! people).

http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=tribe&id=15058

No one is at war with them? Surprising o.o every Che! tribe I've ever known has been hyper-aggressive, lol.

DeletedUser

kingleo08 Is from Che!

kingleo08 on 13.07. at 20:16
well I moved into the area... K58, and have been constantly attacked by innov, for no other reason than they said they didnt want me in the area... this is cool on its own, but it will turn into war if we dont put a stop to it, we are moving into the area, along with our allies fray, and well to be honest we dont want war but we are very good at it, if you could find it in your hearts to let us land peacefully, that would be great
So what was first speculation and hearsay has now been proven.

Add Che! to the Fray Family.

Edit. This war is going to get Bloody!

DeletedUser87547

So can we start saying you and your allies are a family?

DeletedUser

No, you may not.

Chess and Innov do not swap players like Fray and DA do.

DeletedUser

Che are old Bored,Run by Nuno and co, Great tribe with great leadership. No family with Fray. Close connections for obvious reasons.

Hey Hommies!!

DeletedUser98475

Lol, They Cry "family family" at everything. Never heard of an alliance that swaps players, well, now you have :p

And it seems Innov have declared on Che!, even though they dont share a border, and are on opposite sids of the world.

DeletedUser

Lol, They Cry "family family" at everything. Never heard of an alliance that swaps players, well, now you have :p

And it seems Innov have declared on Che!, even though they dont share a border, and are on opposite sids of the world.

They just wanted another war they can't possibly win :)

DeletedUser98475

Well, it really would take atleast a year for them to reach Che!, if fray didnt exisit, and there was no opposition along the way :p

DeletedUser101209

Theirs a few Che in our backline being supported by fray thats not enough of a reason to war them? friend of fray is a enemy of the anti-fray movement.

Not everyone is scared of you guys and willing to be your slaves, sadly alot are.

DeletedUser100205

Che are old Bored,Run by Nuno and co, Great tribe with great leadership. No family with Fray. Close connections for obvious reasons.

Hey Hommies!!

That's probably the nicest post I've seen about Che! so far haha!

Even though I'm not old Bored, I'm old BEEF, but doubt anyone remembers us since we were pretty small.

DeletedUser99214

Theirs a few Che in our backline being supported by fray thats not enough of a reason to war them? friend of fray is a enemy of the anti-fray movement.

Not everyone is scared of you guys and willing to be your slaves, sadly alot are.

Yet another baseless assumption from Innov. There is no need for Fray to be supporting Che villages. Che is very well capable of handling Innov's aggression on their own. At least learn to respect others while you wish to win or fight a clean war.

DeletedUser

lol you really think fray would need to support us in K58 , try getting your facts right before you go posting comments that you obviously know nothing about.

We are totally a separate tribe to fray we are in no way family!

DeletedUser99214

lol you really think fray would need to support us in K58 , try getting your facts right before you go posting comments that you obviously know nothing about.

We are totally a separate tribe to fray we are in no way family!

They just hate the fact that Che is allied to Fray and not to Innov.. so now they want to resort to condescending remarks on Che as well to feel good about themselves.. such pity.