Chik3n

DeletedUser

I'm mystified as to how CHIK3N merges with TWO tribes to get number 1 spot, and there are no threads specifically flaming them???

Come on guys, you gotta live up to the reputation of being trolls

/flame on

A humble player

Chik3n are nubs, but then I foresaw this when they had a mere 30 members.

DeletedUser96310

Hmmm.... our own member asking for others to flame us. Manta are you bored? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Gratz to CHIK3N for reaching position #1. Well done guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think no one should post anymore as chik3n have come here obviously looking to get some fans :) nice tactic.

DeletedUser

To be completely honest, I didn't really want any posts from my own tribemates...

This was obviously going to happen at some point so i might as well get it out of the way.

DeletedUser

To be completely honest, I didn't really want any posts from my own tribemates...

This was obviously going to happen at some point so i might as well get it out of the way.

So confident, yet one of your own members had to make the post. Why not let it come nature, think it wasn't going to come ?

Kash2Smash

Chicken are bunch of chickens who havent even hatched from their egg yet!

i love you guys btw :)

DeletedUser

I'm mystified as to how CHIK3N merges with TWO tribes to get number 1 spot, and there are no threads specifically flaming them???

Come on guys, you gotta live up to the reputation of being trolls

/flame on

I am to sleepy to flame,dont have troll reputation and I like chiken...sorry :p

Carlosmaster

I knew someday chick3n would overrun us... It was only a matter of when...

DeletedUser

By the looks of things, some of those chickens need to get laid (smirk)

DeletedUser

This is a very powerful merge, cause the 'new' tribe is high-ranked in continents 54 and 64. But we 'll see the results of it some days later, since it's too early now.