Chik3n

DeletedUser

And what about those two tribes? What they say about this? Probably all of you are allies each other so they don't mind, do they?

No, they are not allies.
Please do your homework before slandering our tribe :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Totally agreeing with wave, the world is indeed in its youth, So many tribe control K's Only Punch itself hold 2 K's firmly, the world is about to rock when tribes start retaining control and trying to gain it... That is going to defiantly be chickens hardest objective, actually gaining control of a K, personally, shouldn't be a problem, but, they're are plenty of good tribe and players out there to stop them, its all about troops in the end.

DeletedUser

No, they are not allies.
Please do your homework before slandering our tribe :icon_confused:

Oh they are not allies... That's very interesting...
I don't have any homework since I 'm not a kid :lol:
Well, generally this move is full of strategy, since Chik3n is now first tribe and wants to rule two continents... Congratulations
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

DeletedUser

This merge is nothing to be flamed, considering they have less than 50 members after it.

DeletedUser

And what about those two tribes? What they say about this? Probably all of you are allies each other so they don't mind, do they?

we're rather more like brother/family tribes really :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Minesh is in Chick3n

Chick3n are just a bunch of huggers! they have secret family tribes everywhere.

DeletedUser

I agree with Lethal Touch - this is not a merge to be flamed, but a very good strategy to be respected.

CHIK3N absorbed 12 CIRCUS members and 10 Phoenx members - cherry-picking most of the best of each tribe to rise to a total member count of 44. They got some very very strong players to come over. The new recruits include five members in the Top 100 in points, and three in the Top 100 in ODT. I can attest personally that the skill level of the recruits from Phoenx Reborn is dangerously high; and from what I've seen from some of the ex-CIRCUS members, they are vicious as well.

To Basketbill: Do some homework before you post. Phoenx Reborn was fighting CIRCUS tooth and nail, as well as CHIK3N (and BUG! and GOD and GOD+ ... and I'm sure I'm probably leaving some out.) Phoenx, CIRCUS, and CHIK3N were far from "allies." All it would take is a quick look at TWStats and you can see that.

I can't speak for CIRCUS, but the idea that Phoenx was (or is) a "brother/sister tribe" is laughable. If that was the case, I'd like my villa back, Hector, and Noobaxes wants his back from Do I Grind Your Gears. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

domusdei

Good Job ChiCk3N ! good job Lenny, Minesh and Lethal Touch.
but i am having the BAD feeling it will be a FLOP like Wick3D of 42. Disbanded Right after the First Major offensive.

too many cooks spoils the party ?

@ Lenny > any new siggs ? show us man

DeletedUser

I keep telling my guys not to use sarcasm on the forums.
Nobody listens! :icon_rolleyes:

THIS is what happens when you dont!!! :lol: