Choco's countdown!

DeletedUser

You look at tw stats, w67 Barb tribe, your not in it.

We had more then 1 war throughout the world. Your stats were 142 player villages nobled in 8 months, no one can say thats good.

Jess posted above you saying croc won 2 worlds. HP, theres no stats, i dunno how a world can have no stats saved unless im missing it.

But as i said, i got the 500pp, tw staff don't hand that out unless you won the world, correct?

Because i was slightly inactive, everyone knows that. But the fact that i still contributed more to the Away war than you did just proves how shit you were really.

See if you took the time to actually look you would see in my sig "Elegant Breeze - Hp"

DeletedUser

Its a no haul world, how is starting a week later then people around you a bullshit excuse.
3 days isn't a week. Don't exaggerate for the sake of dramatic effect. Destroys your credibility.

Slpher

3 days isn't a week. Don't exaggerate for the sake of dramatic effect. Destroys your credibility.

My bad, roman sent me first invite but i accepted another, was a week from him. Still though 3 days in a no haul world, makes soo much difference. I don't care if i got rimmed anyway

I can't find tw stats on it, anyone got a link?

DeletedUser

My bad, roman sent me first invite but i accepted another, was a week from him. Still though 3 days in a no haul world, makes soo much difference. I don't care if i got rimmed anyway

I can't find tw stats on it, anyone got a link?

Actually i disagree, If you joined 3 days late and were near your tribe you would of been ok, the fact that you were way down south isolated from your tribe is why you got rimmed.

You want a link to my hp stats? if so here i got nothing to hide :X

http://www.twstats.com/enc1/index.php?page=player&id=10247408

Slpher

Actually i disagree, If you joined 3 days late and were near your tribe you would of been ok, the fact that you were way down south isolated from your tribe is why you got rimmed.

You want a link to my hp stats? if so here i got nothing to hide :X

http://www.twstats.com/enc1/index.php?page=player&id=10247408

Yea but if i accepted romans invite i would have actually been 1 week behind in that area. Was a risk either way.

I dunno whats going on with TW, it seems like they just don't save stats fully. Actually look at that link, somethings not right, like i can't go to rankings and see what tribe won for example. Its like they just made the new HP and didn't separate it from old one so stats have overwritten, same forum for it aswell.

Like i said though, never played the world, even if there was stats, they can be misleading. Im just going from the world where i did play and anyone will tell you nobling 142 player villages in 8 months is horrible. You say you were inactive yet you posted on forum all the time, thats what doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser

Yea but if i accepted romans invite i would have actually been 1 week behind in that area. Was a risk either way.

I dunno whats going on with TW, it seems like they just don't save stats fully. Actually look at that link, somethings not right, like i can't go to rankings and see what tribe won for example. Its like they just made the new HP and didn't separate it from old one so stats have overwritten, same forum for it aswell.

Like i said though, never played the world, even if there was stats, they can be misleading. Im just going from the world where i did play and anyone will tell you nobling 142 player villages in 8 months is horrible. You say you were inactive yet you posted on forum all the time, thats what doesn't make sense.

The stats are like that i think because hp's are constantly starting over etc.

Activity ig and on the externals is different, you gotta take time etc to prepare launch times for your noble targets, time support all that crap. Externals only require you to log once every so often and type a few words. I'd rather do that than stay up all night sending attacks :X But hey i have nothing to prove as the people who know me want me on their team, and it's not for ma looks :p

DeletedUser

Obviously, you've not met byteking.

lol

yBUe957.png

DeletedUser95593

At this rate none of you will be getting a beautiful landscape picture.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apparently we are only good for eating rim nubs and internaling. I don't see how we could handle such a formidable force

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I've always failed to grasp why Filipinos always have to proclaim how proud they are of their nation. It's as if they feel insecure about themselves and they have to constantly remind not only others, but themselves, that they have reason to be proud of their nation. I mean, Italy makes great wines; America produces creative gadgets; yet they don't go around saying 'Proud to be Italian!' / 'Proud to be American'. If you did something good, people will take note, seriously, there's no need to try so hard to tell others how proud you are to be 'pinoy'. It actually backfires and makes others roll their eyes whenever they see it - hardly the outcome you want to achieve.

Back onto the subject matter - why aren't HP wins counted as world wins? Sure, they are less of a test on endurance, but surely they require some skill to win (and activity). Much like a sprint, I don't think the runners should be discredited just because they don't partake in marathons.

Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser105718

'Proud to be American'
What world have you been living in? Theres a lot of people that are 'Proud to be American'.

Back onto the subject matter - why aren't HP wins counted as world wins? Sure, they are less of a test on endurance, but surely they require some skill to win (and activity). Much like a sprint, I don't think the runners should be discredited just because they don't partake in marathons.
Its not counted because he did not win it. He wasn't in the winning tribe. Yet he didn't get rimmed before the world ended and remained in the top 20, so he counted it as a win.