Choco's countdown!

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What world have you been living in? Theres a lot of people that are 'Proud to be American'.

I never said that they are not 'proud to be american', but at least they don't go around telling people all the time or advertising that they are 'proud to be american' as much as pinoys do. How many times have you seen a profile and it says 'pinoy pride' or the likes. Please read what I'm trying to say, or don't comment at all.

DeletedUser116374

I never said that they are not 'proud to be american', but at least they don't go around telling people all the time or advertising that they are 'proud to be american' as much as pinoys do. How many times have you seen a profile and it says 'pinoy pride' or the likes. Please read what I'm trying to say, or don't comment at all.

Less than I've seen Filipinos that haven't.

DeletedUser105718

Italy makes great wines; America produces creative gadgets; yet they don't go around saying 'Proud to be Italian!' / 'Proud to be American'.
Both Italians and Americans are very proud of their country and constantly keep proclaiming ("advertising") it. What he is proud of shouldn't be of any concern to you.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay...perhaps they do? Still doesn't refute my point about how prevalent 'pinoy pride' is. I don't wish to argue with you about this, because this would mean the topic would be further derailed, and I sense it is getting no where.

DeletedUser105718

Okay...perhaps they do? Still doesn't refute my point about how prevalent 'pinoy pride' is. I don't wish to argue with you about this, because this would mean the topic would be further derailed, and I sense it is getting no where.
Apart from sounding incredibly silly, it's the same as having "American and proud" on your profile.

DeletedUser

(giggle)

proud_to_be_irish.jpg

Deleted User - 10770065

Matt, don't be such a hypocrite, you have "Proud to be Singaporean" on your profile :)

DeletedUser95593

Dawolf, ban them all for ruining my perfectly on-topic thread.

DeletedUser113515

OK choco i will help u to get back on topic.

Anyway Roman has not quit yet. so what shall we do now?

DeletedUser

Choco add me to the count down, my prediction just may be spot on.

I predict Roman will quit when hes rimmed.

P.S - Who's Roman, and my prediction still counts even if I don't know him.
P.P.S - Proud to be a Dinosaur

il_570xN.650229885_l1e1.jpg

DeletedUser110713

k i predict roman will be rimmed either today or on the few next following days

DeletedUser

34 days. Looks like you're prediction was not quite right Choco.

I predict 48 days. :D

DeletedUser85032

choco or whatever your name is (so irrelevant in the game - I don't even know):
2 days (until your PA runs out and you can't use it anymore, boohoo)