Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

2. when you copy skype convos and paste in a skype chat you can't retype (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Yep, very wrong. Seen it done many times. Try and think outside of the skypebox if you want to figure out how.

DeletedUser97381

dan, we can prove it and you know it :) I don't think anyone has any doubts about it anyways ...

Swans1981

I doubt anyone really cares tbh,

most people just want to see a war with as little scrapping as possible :p

---

im not implying i believe u by this, or dont.. i just dont care lol

DeletedUser

WOW! that was a painful read.

lets agree to disagree... -MM- are liers and so are -SWAT-.

or maybe... -MM- are not lies and neither are -SWAT-

ooooor maaaybe... -MM- need to stay off the forums and so do -SWAT-

on another point, whats with all the window insults dave? playgrond stuff man. your sig is about the para's, if you have anything to do with them at all id expect a bit more maturity.

DeletedUser

dan, we can prove it and you know it :) I don't think anyone has any doubts about it anyways ...

Hmm.. I have little knowledge of dave, or of his honesty. What I do know is in this very thread you said your tribe wasn't attacking mine while they were, and then you said it had been sorted with jeff(artofdefence), which again appears to be untrue. To me that screams one of two things: a tribe run by people not involved with what's going on(maybe too much time PnP'ing and not enough ingame?) or you're just making lies up as fast as you can to divert conversation away from anything you think might show your tribe in an unfavorable light.

those matters have already been dealt with and we've been in contact with jeff about them, you coming on here and keep repeating that isn't really contributing to anything and is very off-topic.

Oh really? Seems you forgot to keep me in the loop then.

Given what I know about dave and you both, he's an unknown quantity as far as trustworthiness, you're already a known liar fireeyet. I think the most honest thing you've said all week is the part about no one having any doubts about who is most likely lying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97381

oh just shut up daz ... you just keep proving what everyone already thinks of you ... honestly, I've never had a conversation with any single person (and I've had my share of conversations) who had something nice to say about you ... even MM players know dave was lying, you keep saying what you want to say, I honestly don't care anymore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If I may interrupt?

-SWAT- have a 19 village lead on -MM- at present, although -MM- have taken some villages recently.

CCH family have lost 4 villages to -MM- and gained 0 even after their sneak attack, yet managed to lose a lot of nukes which seemed disorganised and aimed at worthless targets anyway.

DeletedUser

Which MM players are these? o_O

Shh, don't confuse the issue. I'm sure he didn't just make that up.. after all, he was just shown to be very dishonest, and couldn't manage one single reply that refuted the fact that he's been telling lies.

DeletedUser

If I may interrupt?

-SWAT- have a 19 village lead on -MM- at present, although -MM- have taken some villages recently.

CCH family have lost 4 villages to -MM- and gained 0 even after their sneak attack, yet managed to lose a lot of nukes which seemed disorganised and aimed at worthless targets anyway.

you only took recaps from us so dont act like you did anything :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think The Juggling Fairy Hippos is a better name -.-, just saying.

DeletedUser

why not come with facts instead of nonsense.

Like you did in the Post Script thread? Pot kettle black....

I doubt anyone really cares tbh,

most people just want to see a war with as little scrapping as possible :p

---

im not implying i believe u by this, or dont.. i just dont care lol

+1 for Swans......Less bickering and more fighting please :) I couldn't give a rats forearm who was lying or not, who said this that or the other, just have a war and enjoy it, it's A GAME!!!! Right now both sides aristocracy look rather silly... :icon_redface:

*disbands -MM-*

:D

Talking of silly...... is this new style one that will last? I like it...... :icon_wink: