Circle of Hope

DeletedUser47572

First part made up never ever wrote that I wanted to attack NiNi ever and I will hold that till the day I die I did not write that.

Blitz doesn't play anymore as you know fine well there is no way the veracity of that conversation can be established.

So fail on both you are starting to create a pattern here.

DeletedUser

First part made up never ever wrote that I wanted to attack NiNi ever and I will hold that till the day I die I did not write that.

Blitz doesn't play anymore as you know fine well there is no way the veracity of that conversation can be established.

So fail on both you are starting to create a pattern here.

would a screen shot make you happier dave ? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser47572

And you can edit a screenshot to your own ends so yet again fail.

DeletedUser

And you can edit a screenshot to your own ends so yet again fail.

your so full of it dave its unreal lol but im sure we all know about your lies and what about rawr mode you denying you asked us to take him out also i assume ?

DeletedUser

I wanted to keep out of this war as I was the ONLY member of CCH that was not up for it, mainly because I had done all the donkey work to make the nap with -mm- work and thought we could have a good future but that turned out to be a waste of time.
This war has been brought about by loose lips and bitching, now it has been declared there is yet more loose lips and bitching. Thank god real wars are not fought this way.
I am fed up to my back teeth of reading "He said, she said " BS . its like being back at school. grow up!

The email sent to "scare" our players into running away petrified, may work. some of our players may leave, but if they are so quick to run from danger then surely they are not the kind of players we would want anyway? Most of our tribe are made up of the same players that fought the nini war, they didnt run away then, so why would they now? I understand Psych wars are part of the fun of TW but reading this thread gives me a headache.

CCH declared on -mm- less then 24 hours ago, to my knowledge no op has been carried out and so any attacks that have landed would be people straining at the bit to fight and got a little carried away... which doesnt sound like a scared tribe to me, a keen one perhaps, but not scared.

if people are warring, then good luck to them all, lets see some decent ops from all sides so we have something interesting to read on here for a change instead of all this petty bickering.

DeletedUser47572

Thank you Enyo. To be entirely honest I am fed up to the back teeth as well of the back and forth and I am particularly fed up of being made out to be of questionable character.

Yes we did send a mail after the war was declared, yes I had and so had IWC been contacted about recruitment offers to spy prior to us sending the mail, yes physiological warfare is part of tw.

DeletedUser97381

and yes we were allies before you reduced us to a nap? (as that skype convo shows or as the blog clearly states vs you trying to deny it?)

oh come on dave, sometimes you need to admit of being wrong, anyone who follows the thread and has read the blog (made by one of your own) can tell that you are clearly lying about not ever having us as ally.

DeletedUser47572

I am happy to have someone independent come and sit and account and go through the tribe overview to see that you were never ever listed as an ally I am not lying about it.

DeletedUser

I am in -mm-, so yay go ahead and say its all lies:

as far as i can remember you were also listed as nap. i know this because we had always had a small ally list (its actually currently the biggest i have seen it).

Although i think i remeber there being a thread in the fourms about our relation ship and we were asked to work with -swat- and mail ect ect

DeletedUser

I am happy to have someone independent come and sit and account and go through the tribe overview to see that you were never ever listed as an ally I am not lying about it.

so then you lied to me and my tribe and also to syntex in the blog ow my dave thats not like you is it ? lol

DeletedUser

it is currently on page 23 of the overview....

Jan 30
11:43 The tribe now has a NAP with -SWAT-.

no change of relation after that and no sign before it

DeletedUser

it is currently on page 23 of the overview....

Jan 30
11:43 The tribe now has a NAP with -SWAT-.

no change of relation after that and no sign before it

his is the whole point we were told we were allies.

DeletedUser97381

that just means he was lying from the start in that case. the skype convo is quite clear on our relations ... and dave, check the declaration, even recently you assured randy that we were allies, and that if you were ever to change diplomacy you would tell us about it coz what was it? you play differently?

you sure play differently alright, just not in the way you claim you do :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have a few things to say from reading all the BS in this thread.

1) In my veiw dave is more trustworthy that SWATs leadership as looking at everything he did downgrade them to a NAP without talking about it with them but how swat seem to act of the externals this is justified and no more than a bit rude. However SWAT were still pretending to be happy with MM right up until their attacks which is hardly nice is it.

2) No skype convo, screenshot is difintive as they can all be photoshopped into something there no as the whole thing with the triangle of doom stuff showed.

3) CCH should make this war more intresting as while they were not the main tribe against NiNi they held their own and will have only got better since then. From what i saw on the shared forum with WET Enyo is a good leader who does have respect from her tribe.

4) Dave if you are serious about letting someone look i could do it as im independant (atm i dont play tw as too much cw).

Also please stop the playground squabbling as there's no point to it. Whats done is done, just get on with the fighting.

DeletedUser97381

there's no need for you to look into it ali985, insane987 has said it and I do believe him, it doesn't change the fact that dave told us we were allies. As for skype convos being tempered with ... how about we copy paste convos into the w52 chat? I don't think that can be tempered with can it? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser47572

Yes it can when you paste you could retype it to say I that I am a raving lunatic. Now whilst that may be true (I am a lunatic) its doesn't verify any converstaions.

I disagree that I listed or said we were allies yes we discussed it but nothing more and I didn't bring up the conversation again simply because of your conduct towards us not being aspiring to an ally. Besides the point even if you were allies and I downgraded you to a NAP because of your conduct what difference did it make to you at all? Its not like we helped you assisted you in anyway or vice versa we didn't share a forum nothing whatsoever. No matter what we still held a Non AGGRESSION pact what you don't seem to understand is that a NAP is put in place so that you are essentially saying there will be no aggression between us, allies work together NAP's don't really as such seeing as we did nothing we were more accurately a NAP it was your tribe that breached the diplomacy held by declaring war it was not us that showed any hostility towards you. That is why I am getting rather fed up of your attempts to take the morale high ground.

My tribe did nothing wrong whatsoever did not threaten you, did not act in an aggressive manner towards you and we kept the diplomatic listing of the NAP right up until you declared war with everyone in the North informed not to attack you.

Edit to add this which no doubt you won't believe but again if ali wants to come and confirm this more than happy to extend that privilege.

Mar 19
19:02 The tribe is now enemies with Cops.
Mar 19
18:59 The tribe is now enemies with -SWAT-.
Mar 19
18:46 The tribe has canceled their relationship with Cops.
Mar 19
18:46 The tribe has canceled their relationship with -SWAT-.
Mar 19
18:20 hicut has been dismissed by Fanged Nightmare.
Mar 19
16:28 Cops has declared war on the tribe.
Mar 19
15:48 -SWAT- has declared war on the tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97381

1. our first interaction on the externals was on february 28, a good 24 days after you approached randy for an alliance. and yet you never had us as ally? it was our attitude on the externals that got you to lie huh? try again :icon_cool:

2. when you copy skype convos and paste in a skype chat you can't retype (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

3. the distance between ally and nap is greater than the distance between nap and enemy, everyone who has ever played tw can tell you that. I believe it was in one of the blogs that nap is just a way to save up food for later. besides telling us we are allies and putting us as a nap, and you want us to respect a nap? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser47572

1. our first interaction on the externals was on february 28, a good 24 days after you approached randy for an alliance. and yet you never had us as ally? it was our attitude on the externals that got you to lie huh? try again :icon_cool:

I said conduct I did not say forums, forums were part of it later on to solidify my thoughts of not further upgrading to you to alliance diplomacy. I did say conduct that covers a lot of areas. You never got upgraded ever to an alliance.

2. when you copy skype convos and paste in a skype chat you can't retype (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

You are wrong.

3. the distance between ally and nap is greater than the distance between nap and enemy, everyone who has ever played tw can tell you that. I believe it was in one of the blogs that nap is just a way to save up food for later. besides telling us we are allies and putting us as a nap, and you want us to respect a nap? :icon_surprised:

I'm not going through the ally argument again we have been there countless times and quite frankly I am getting tired repeating it. NAP is still friendly diplomacy you are purple on the map not red. There was still instructions not to attack you, act in a hostile manner or otherwise towards you. Please drop the self righteous bs and just admit that you did screw up a bit you didn't confirm that entire mail with me that you had only one part of, you took that as a prelude to war, you didn't ask to confirm properly that there was still friendly diplomacy. In fact you didn't do anything other than scheme and keep MM believing that you would honor at the very least a Non Aggression Pact instead you declared war.