Cleaning out World 21

• Thread starter spacemanspiff92
  • Start date

spacemanspiff92

For several months, down in the south-east, the GA has been ignoring small tribes such as C.O.F., ~VOID~, and GOLD. Regardless of all the poopoo that comes out of their mouths.

We have multiple spies in all of their forums, and all their badmouthing they have on us is just untolerable. We have not given them any reason

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af95/spacemanspiff92/VOIDforumspicagainstAAS.jpg?t=1262476399

So, in the next few days, the tribes:
C.O.F.
~VOID~
GOLD

have been targeted by the GA. Perhaps if some of their other small allies in the area jump in we can add more targets to the list.

Personally, I have always liked taking in noobs and teaching them to have fun in this game. But these noobs are beyond help. They are going to be forced off of our main continents in a month or two :)

DeletedUser

Excellent work Spaceman and welcome back!

Void and COF cannot stand against the combined might and experience of the GA.

DeletedUser

Good luck to all,

It will be a good learning experience for many

DeletedUser

I like the thread called "ASS Where in the World are they?"

I hope they find the answer to this mystery before they hit delete...

DeletedUser

If it was possible to rename your thread to Cleaning out the SE Corner - it would be more accurate :)

DeletedUser

But they're cleaning out the ENTIRE w21!

Its just that they are starting with COF and void.

DeletedUser

Looks like a case of the GA just feeding off the other 3 tribes, let them grow slowly then just continually nibble

Side 1:
Tribes: C.O.F. ~VOID~ GOLD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -AAS- -ASA-
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 362
Side 2: 643
Difference: 281

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 70
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,308,019
Side 2: 2,754,752
Difference: 1,446,733

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,720
Side 2: 439,045
Difference: 344,325

image.php

DeletedUser

[spoil]
GASEJan2010.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice try at the spoils but I make an exception for maps, so don't worry about it :)

Anyways, good topic and carry on.

DeletedUser

Looks like VOID and COF are unable to handle the GA's military prowess.

Can we rename this thread the GA W21 cup?

DeletedUser

I tell you guys what if a VOID takes a K59 village from me and then manages to keep it ill quit W21, and give VOID all my villages. But no really, if a VOIDian clears and nobles then keeps one of my K59 villages i will need therapy so there will be no time for W21.

DeletedUser

I tell you guys what if a VOID takes a K59 village from me and then manages to keep it ill quit W21, and give VOID all my villages. But no really, if a VOIDian clears and nobles then keeps one of my K59 villages i will need therapy so there will be no time for W21.

So you'll quit if you lose a village a to void?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yep and no cheating now, if you clear my village let void noble it then stack it, it does not count ;)

DeletedUser

Who are Gold? I don't keep up to date with small rim tribes on the wrong side of PnP.