Cleaning out World 21

• Thread starter spacemanspiff92
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow! Next time you post a screenshot, make sure that the spy's info isn't left on the screenshot. You can clearly see the beginning of a name of a village in his first tab. If ~VOID~ are any sort of clever, they'll have gotten rid of the spy.

To add on, if you look at the posting dates, the second thread's last post was on December 16th when you've posted this screenshot just yesterday. If you'd ask me, I'm just not buying any of this out of date stuff and it doesn't seem like anything that's even significant. Plainly said, this is just old news and they've been hitting you for a while now. Failed PnP.

Ah, screenshot was taken on Dec 23th... yes, this is 12 days old. Ouch, that's slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow! Next time you post a screenshot, make sure that the spy's info isn't left on the screenshot. You can clearly see the beginning of a name of a village in his first tab. If ~VOID~ are any sort of clever, they'll have gotten rid of the spy.

To add on, if you look at the posting dates, the second thread's last post was on December 16th when you've posted this screenshot just yesterday. If you'd ask me, I'm just not buying any of this out of date stuff and it doesn't seem like anything that's even significant. Plainly said, this is just old news and they've been hitting you for a while now. Failed PnP.

They were asked to show proof, so they did. Whats not to buy?
There is nothing "failed" about that, it clearly and succinctly proves the GA's point. Deny it if you like, but its obviously a solid post and information was brought to light for the benefit of us all.

When people go to the trouble of bringing such information to the public forum, we need to encourage them, not claim they failed.
Unless you are going to fall into IMP crowd of denying facts.

DeletedUser

The info ~IMP~ have or haven't denied is not the information at hand. My opinion is that it's simply a bad release of information and that I would expect better next time. I am not discouraging this sort of post but rather encouraging a more timely release of it. There are simply too many posters in here who have taken to the opening of this thread positively for me to say that it is something to discourage entirely.

Back onto the subject of information in here: readers can pick and choose what they come to believe, but it is a legitimate argument to always dispute information posted in here simply because it is the internet and those posting are hidden. But yet again, I'm not denying the information at hand, simply saying this is not a very up-to-date picture and that it could be much better what with the screenshot taken being 12 days before this post was opened.

DeletedUser

If anything, I think showing the guys village name and hence his identity is actually even more beneficial and adds even more integrity to the post.

Aside from it being a legitimate screen dump (which would have been difficult to falsify) they even showed the ID of the person who passed the info on, so he can be contacted and verify said information.

As to your issue with the timeliness of the post, I think the info is very much relevant right here and now and back when it was obtained, it would have been irrelevant to this topic (not that this topic existed on the 16th of december).

So I still feel you are wrong, but as long as you are encouraging more information to be brought forward I guess you are on the right track and I can let it slide.

DeletedUser

The point of the screenshot was to provide evidence that ~VOID~ are bad mouthing, and we dont appreciate it.
I dont think it matters how up to date the picture is as long as its evidance support our claims.

DeletedUser82372

....well idk if the id was left intentionally there, but I wouldn't have. I doubt they did it on purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never knew C.O.F. had 8 conquers on us :O
But I think 5 of them we're recently nobled villages deep in your territory, so unless I am wrong that it was you guys that nobled them, you only have 3 villages to brag about.

Still villages are villages and you do have bragging rights for now ;)

Hopefully we can change that soon enough.

As BOOM HEADSHOT said, happy hunting guys :D

I'm to busy to check who they were on, but I know a couple of them were on an inactive, troop mixing, max vill building noob, who has now quit, so his account is in good hands now. So again, they can bring it, they are already attacking 1 confirmed of our players.

DeletedUser

Ah, screenshot was taken on Dec 23th... yes, this is 12 days old. Ouch, that's slow.

where is his name? I was in a rush when I got it, I tried to clean it up the best I could.

Umm there were just 2 attack breaks, not much changes over those. :p

DeletedUser

Who are Gold? I don't keep up to date with small rim tribes on the wrong side of PnP.

Brother tribe with VOID, they've been merging non-stop, but their tribe just keeps dropping down in rank.

Edit: Nvm, this has already been answered by shtaal, looks like im a bit late.

DeletedUser

Did i miss something or is someone implying that KNR was a merge tribe with someone?

DeletedUser

Yea not to flame or anything buuuttt Tacticus you should try harder to get your member's to support each other. I'v been nuking one of your member's and his defenses are completely wiped out and he still doesnt have support :icon_rolleyes:. Dont know if hes not asking or hes just being ignored.

If C.O.F. keeps 's playing the way they do there not going to last very long against the GA.