Cleaning out World 21

• Thread starter spacemanspiff92
  • Start date

DeletedUser

chad, I R L33T !

Gaz waz good leaderZ but YOuZ did Liyz to mch ?

ChAdZz shoutingZ did not makezZ me GooDZ I WAZZZZ alreadyZ prozZz ?

But yer, VOID was ok then when gaz left and that hebrew took over it started to fall, is hebrew even around anymore, last time i spoke to him i sent him to my fan club on the rim, hope he has fun there, if hes starting to grow i might send a friend over there to deal with him >:)

I was sitting a person in ~VOID~ while Gaz was leading, VOID was never even 'ok'

DeletedUser

you dont know why most of the old VOID tribe left do you? you arent the most skilled out there gaz, but you certainly are a good leader....

I thought this was why most of the old VOID tribe left, after the post made in our forums from an account sit in VOID~D (VOID's Academy at the time)

[spoil]Hiya, I'm spacemanspiff92. I'm basically making an advertisement right now, so if you already hate me for whatever reason, you can choose to ignore it. For those of you who live under rocks, ARG! and PuFFiN have merged to become PnP. They are 3x better then the 2nd ranked tribe, and basically, the world is done for. Therefore, my family has decided to take further action and try to become a 'PnP in Training' so to speak. That means, we're going to get rid of all our inactive, non talkative, not efficient players, and we're looking for the opposite of that to join our family, no matter how many points you have.

Anyways, point is, if you're interested in what i'm offering, please message me and I'll try to get you in.

PS: gaz was a fool, you guys weren't winning anything, and we did not go to war with you guys. we were just growing, and some of your members were in our way. nothing personal, i sware ;)

Also, to further convince you to join something better, here are OD ranks [Opponents Defeated]

In Offense:
1 Pirates and Puffins 410,30 Mio.
2 PIRATES ARG US 302,24 Mio.
10 -=*Angle Angle Side*=- 36,17 Mio.
20 -=*Angle Side Angle*=- 13,43 Mio.
36 Voice of Internal Darkness 2,41 Mio.
50 ~VOID Dynasty~ 605.929

In Defense:
1 Pirates and Puffins 146,93 Mio.
3 -=*Angle Angle Side*=- 90,48 Mio.
20 -=*Angle Side Angle*=- 25,90 Mio.
38 Voice of Internal Darkness 6,37 Mio.
73 ~VOID Dynasty~ 1,23 Mio.

As you can see, your whole family, even with the eastern alliance [they were so small i didn't even bother showing their stats] aren't nearly half as strong as my family. However, my family isn't even a quarter as strong as PnP.

So, to sum up, if you're interested in going somewhere in this world, please feel free to message me with any inquiries ;)
[i know some of you are very good players]

Best regards,
spacemanspiff92

PPS: i'm going to post this in every forum[/spoil]

But I've actually always wondered Hawk

DeletedUser84906

[spoil]Hiya, I'm spacemanspiff92. I'm basically making an advertisement right now, so if you already hate me for whatever reason, you can choose to ignore it. For those of you who live under rocks, ARG! and PuFFiN have merged to become PnP. They are 3x better then the 2nd ranked tribe, and basically, the world is done for. Therefore, my family has decided to take further action and try to become a 'PnP in Training' so to speak. That means, we're going to get rid of all our inactive, non talkative, not efficient players, and we're looking for the opposite of that to join our family, no matter how many points you have.

Anyways, point is, if you're interested in what i'm offering, please message me and I'll try to get you in.

PS: gaz was a fool, you guys weren't winning anything, and we did not go to war with you guys. we were just growing, and some of your members were in our way. nothing personal, i sware ;)

Also, to further convince you to join something better, here are OD ranks [Opponents Defeated]

In Offense:
1 Pirates and Puffins 410,30 Mio.
2 PIRATES ARG US 302,24 Mio.
10 -=*Angle Angle Side*=- 36,17 Mio.
20 -=*Angle Side Angle*=- 13,43 Mio.
36 Voice of Internal Darkness 2,41 Mio.
50 ~VOID Dynasty~ 605.929

In Defense:
1 Pirates and Puffins 146,93 Mio.
3 -=*Angle Angle Side*=- 90,48 Mio.
20 -=*Angle Side Angle*=- 25,90 Mio.
38 Voice of Internal Darkness 6,37 Mio.
73 ~VOID Dynasty~ 1,23 Mio.

As you can see, your whole family, even with the eastern alliance [they were so small i didn't even bother showing their stats] aren't nearly half as strong as my family. However, my family isn't even a quarter as strong as PnP.

So, to sum up, if you're interested in going somewhere in this world, please feel free to message me with any inquiries ;)
[i know some of you are very good players]

Best regards,
spacemanspiff92

PPS: i'm going to post this in every forum[/spoil]

Desperate...